RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Nancy Goodman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 07/26/19 7:35 pm    ::: Nancy Goodman Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="1627" height="656" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xtcguACfyLE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://youtu.be/xtcguACfyLE

PostPosted: 07/27/19 3:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

they are coming out of the motherfucking woodwork.

gives "bamboozled" a whole new relevance. we thought things had changed since 1865.

PostPosted: 07/27/19 8:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Some of this is the Age of Trump, but some of this is also the the rise of cell phone cameras and social media. I have to imagine this has been happening across the country since it was founded, and I can't imagine it has ever stopped. It's just that now whenever it does happen, the person it is happening to has a way to document it and share it with the world.

It really demonstrates the lie we tell ourselves when we pat ourselves on the back and say we "beat racism", or that we are now in a post-racial world (or even if we pretend that Trump is the one who brought it back rather than just an opportunist who used something very much in existence to gain power in the GOP). But, hey, we elected a black president!

Who had to prove that he was an American.

PostPosted: 07/27/19 9:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Emmett Till Memorial Will Now Be Bulletproof
https://www.theroot.com/emmett-till-memorial-will-now-be-bulletproof-1836753676

Howee

PostPosted: 07/27/19 2:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Some of this is the Age of Trump, but some of this is also the the rise of cell phone cameras and social media. I have to imagine this has been happening across the country since it was founded, and I can't imagine it has ever stopped. It's just that now whenever it does happen, the person it is happening to has a way to document it and share it with the world.

It really demonstrates the lie we tell ourselves when we pat ourselves on the back and say we "beat racism", or that we are now in a post-racial world (or even if we pretend that Trump is the one who brought it back rather than just an opportunist who used something very much in existence to gain power in the GOP). But, hey, we elected a black president!

Who had to prove that he was an American.

Truth.

I don't believe I've ever seen an *anxiety disorder* present itself quite like that. Rolling Eyes Nancy Pantsy is just another good ol' racist white biotch, emboldened by the new socio-political climate. I doubt she'll lose any of her good church-going friends over it all, either.

The Good News: the young ladies were bold enough to face her down and introduce her Out-From-Under-The-Rock persona to the world, thanks to technology.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: