RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

CUSA final

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calbearman76

PostPosted: 03/16/19 5:45 pm    ::: CUSA final Reply Reply with quote

Middle Tennessee 34 Rice 26 Halftime

Does Rice get in if they lose? This is an interesting question. Rice is 27-3 and 26-1 in their last 27 games. Their 3 losses are to Texas A&M, UCLA and North Carolina. But Rice doesn't have a top 50 win. Their two best wins are over UALR and Middle Tennessee. The only way Rice can get a top 50 win is if they lose today, because an MTSU win will probably move them into the RPI top 50.

So will they get a bid if they lose. I doubt it. I suspect they will be put in the debatable 8 but left out. That would be a shame because I would certainly prefer a conference winner to a team that finishes 10th in their conference (Arkansas, Virginia Tech or Indiana).

pilight

PostPosted: 03/16/19 6:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They should never give an at large to a team two games under .500 in conference like Arkansas and Virginia Tech were.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: