RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Georgia Tech: what the heck?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 04/02/19 2:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Two former Tech players challenge MaChelle Joseph’s statement that she was not abusive

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/two-former-georgia-tech-players-challenge-machelle-joseph-statement/NReCQTd9f6UbzwZNeYkrUL/

Quote:
Joseph’s response prompted both Butler and Winn, who played for Tech in Joseph’s first years at Tech — she was hired as an assistant to Agnus Berenato prior to the 2001-02 season and then was named Berenato’s successor two years later — to issue statements alleging abuse at Joseph’s hands.

[Machelle Joseph] has been supported by former players such as Tyaunna Marshall, an All-ACC player in 2014 who tweeted that “I am legit HURT about this news that I just got about my college coach,” referring to Joseph’s dismissal and calling it “complete (expletive).”

Another player, Irene Gari (2015-16) tweeted a photo of a smiling Joseph and Gari exchanging a high-five outside a team huddle during a game with the message “No caption needed. Missing these moments!”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: