RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The Future of Politics??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/26/19 10:58 am    ::: The Future of Politics?? Reply Reply with quote

Our country is headed down the wrong path because of assholes like this guy and his idol Trump. One we may not be able to recover from. Hell, maybe it's already too late. Losers like this guy (he even looks like a smarmy smart ass) and Trump, make me angry. Their methods are so destructive.

Quote:
Wohl stressed that the accuracy of the information he spreads is “not the important part.” All that matters is how far those claims travel, and how many people believe them.

Quote:
In the spread of information, he said, truth is an obsolete concept. “It’s something that can’t be thought about in a linear, binary true-false, facts-non-facts – you can’t do that anymore,” Wohl said. “It’s just not the way it works.”

Quote:
In describing his methods, Wohl casually explained that he makes it up: “I’ll literally hear one thing and I’ll flip it 180 degrees.”

Quote:
Wohl said he didn’t decide to fully apply his “talents” to politics until the rise of Trump, who he describes as a political soulmate in both ideology and tactics.

Like father, like son????

Quote:
In divorce filings last year, David Wohl’s wife, Michelle, said that he spends money on guitars, watches, firearms, tickets to concerts and sporting events and a recently purchased “exotic bird" costing $8,000 to $10,000 while “I struggle to make ends meet and live from paycheck to paycheck.”

David Wohl said he had no knowledge of tax liens against him and called this article a "hit piece. ... Trump calls you guys out for (stuff) like this."

He said that he and his wife have since reconciled and that her claims in the divorce were "extreme exaggerations" and "garbage."

"I don't have my lawyer file documents that are garbage," Michelle Wohl said when reached for comment, adding that her filings were under penalty of perjury.

Quote:
Avenatti’s response: “I have no idea what this idiot is talking about. This child is so stupid and so hungry for attention that he will say anything.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/02/26/jacob-wohl-spread-twitter-lies-mueller-rbg-2020-election/2917226002/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 02/26/19 11:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

With a little balance, I can see where this might get to being a lively thread.

PostPosted: 02/26/19 8:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Twitter has permanently suspended his account.

Quote:
According to Twitter, after Wohl bragged of his intentions to violate its rules against the creation of fake or misleading accounts, the company scrutinized his activity on the platform and found he already created multiple fake accounts.

Quote:
Wohl said that he was not bothered by the suspension, saying that he was trending on Twitter even as his accounts had been suspended. "I'm going to continue to own their platform and make them useful to me so it doesn't really matter to me, to be honest," Wohl said.

I'd love to see a psych eval on this guy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2019/02/26/jacob-wohl-spread-lies-mueller-rbg-twitter-just-banned-him/2995037002/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
pilight

PostPosted: 02/26/19 8:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lying is the past, present, and future of politics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: