RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

WNBA in NBA2K?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adamj95



Joined: 09 May 2014
Posts: 1900
Location: East Grand Forks, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/20 3:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/2kinsiderr/status/1292517236863913984?s=21



_________________
4 time WNBA Champion, 3rd all time in Assists, Minnesota's own: LINDSAY WHALEN.
Tally24



Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 2310
Location: Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/20 6:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:
https://twitter.com/2kinsiderr/status/1292517236863913984?s=21


So the league had it on their website and now it’s gone, from what I gathered? I really hope it’s true. 2k has been eerily quiet leading up to the release. We are less than a month out and the only added features confirmed are more sweat?
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10046
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/04/20 12:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My Career is official as NBA2K21 has released with the option to play an NBA career Mode or WNBA career. I’m so excited my this will be a fun labor day weekend for sure! Will update as I start my career as well!



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Tally24



Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 2310
Location: Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/04/20 12:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
My Career is official as NBA2K21 has released with the option to play an NBA career Mode or WNBA career. I’m so excited my this will be a fun labor day weekend for sure! Will update as I start my career as well!


It was my understanding this feature would only be available on the next gen consoles?
PickledGinger



Joined: 04 Oct 2013
Posts: 737



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/04/20 1:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
My Career is official as NBA2K21 has released with the option to play an NBA career Mode or WNBA career. I’m so excited my this will be a fun labor day weekend for sure! Will update as I start my career as well!


It was my understanding this feature would only be available on the next gen consoles?


Apparently not, since 09 is actually playing the game. Wink


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10046
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/04/20 7:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
My Career is official as NBA2K21 has released with the option to play an NBA career Mode or WNBA career. I’m so excited my this will be a fun labor day weekend for sure! Will update as I start my career as well!


It was my understanding this feature would only be available on the next gen consoles?


Apparently not, since 09 is actually playing the game. Wink


No its fact , i had to download the game last night. Now that its loaded the career is not apart smh the live stream from one of the Dev's at 2K showed WNBA myCareer but i see its only for next gen. Well this seems like a waste of 100.00 bucks . Very disappointed with the game so far , its literally the EXACT same game from last year. The Rookies still dont have there faces updated and the generic Bradenton court for everyone seems very lazy. I want my money back !! They dont even have the rosters updated with the players who opted out. Heck 2K20 even has that roster updated WTH Ronnie! Evil or Very Mad



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Tally24



Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 2310
Location: Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/04/20 12:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
My Career is official as NBA2K21 has released with the option to play an NBA career Mode or WNBA career. I’m so excited my this will be a fun labor day weekend for sure! Will update as I start my career as well!


It was my understanding this feature would only be available on the next gen consoles?


Apparently not, since 09 is actually playing the game. Wink


No its fact , i had to download the game last night. Now that its loaded the career is not apart smh the live stream from one of the Dev's at 2K showed WNBA myCareer but i see its only for next gen. Well this seems like a waste of 100.00 bucks . Very disappointed with the game so far , its literally the EXACT same game from last year. The Rookies still dont have there faces updated and the generic Bradenton court for everyone seems very lazy. I want my money back !! They dont even have the rosters updated with the players who opted out. Heck 2K20 even has that roster updated WTH Ronnie! Evil or Very Mad


That’s what I was afraid of. This is the first game I haven’t preordered since 2k11 because it seems to be almost a carbon copy of 20.

Are the coaches in the game this year?
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10046
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/04/20 2:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
My Career is official as NBA2K21 has released with the option to play an NBA career Mode or WNBA career. I’m so excited my this will be a fun labor day weekend for sure! Will update as I start my career as well!


It was my understanding this feature would only be available on the next gen consoles?


Apparently not, since 09 is actually playing the game. Wink


No its fact , i had to download the game last night. Now that its loaded the career is not apart smh the live stream from one of the Dev's at 2K showed WNBA myCareer but i see its only for next gen. Well this seems like a waste of 100.00 bucks . Very disappointed with the game so far , its literally the EXACT same game from last year. The Rookies still dont have there faces updated and the generic Bradenton court for everyone seems very lazy. I want my money back !! They dont even have the rosters updated with the players who opted out. Heck 2K20 even has that roster updated WTH Ronnie! Evil or Very Mad


That’s what I was afraid of. This is the first game I haven’t preordered since 2k11 because it seems to be almost a carbon copy of 20.

Are the coaches in the game this year?


Ive played 2 games so far , and ive only seen Nicki Collen , No Agler for Dallas . Seems like theyre waiting til Next Gen to debut the real game , but why trick people into buying the game early on old console if your going to bring out a totally new one 3 months later ? I have XboxOne and i wanted to convert to Sony this year PS5 , but now im thinking twice since you can only transfer the game from Microsoft to Microsoft or Sony To Sony smh .



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
mavcarter
#NATC


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5709
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/04/20 4:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
but why trick people into buying the game early on old console if your going to bring out a totally new one 3 months later ?


I think you know the answer, 09.

All about the mula baby!



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2828



Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/20 2:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just want to know why Maite Cazorla has all of her animations available to MyCareer players.
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10046
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 09/06/20 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
I just want to know why Maite Cazorla has all of her animations available to MyCareer players.


Glitch I’m sure they don’t even have the rookies faces scanned in the game yet . I’m back to playing 2020. The shot meter sucks for WNBA players on 21 as well.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
mavcarter
#NATC


Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 5709
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/29/20 1:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J_l13Cltpw4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
awhom111



Joined: 19 Nov 2014
Posts: 2828



Back to top
PostPosted: 10/29/20 11:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Text article dealing with the changes with the next gen version:
https://nba.2k.com/courtside-report/nba-2k21-the-w-courtside-report/
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10046
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 10/30/20 8:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKl3o_2fjnw

WNBA Players react to their new ratings . (Stewie , Sue , Aja , CP3)



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10046
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/11/20 1:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5d9XRBtyPQ



In case anyone was wondering , the Career mode is officially in Next gen . They even went as far as adding the college teams , Connecticut , TT , Tennessee , Duke , UNC , UCLA , Vanderbilt etc. I didnt get to pre order the XBOX series X but i will have mines by christmas. This looks exciting !! Great career mode



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin