RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Who Was Lil Tay?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 01/25/19 2:27 pm    ::: Who Was Lil Tay? Reply Reply with quote

https://www.thecut.com/2019/01/who-was-lil-tay.html

Quote:
Over the next week, she hit 2.5 million followers and averaged about 15 million impressions per post. By the end of 2018, the eighth-most-Googled question beginning with the word who was “Who is Lil Tay?”

I've never felt more old and out of touch than I did reading this

PostPosted: 01/26/19 8:32 pm    ::: Re: Who Was Lil Tay? Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
https://www.thecut.com/2019/01/who-was-lil-tay.html

Quote:
Over the next week, she hit 2.5 million followers and averaged about 15 million impressions per post. By the end of 2018, the eighth-most-Googled question beginning with the word who was “Who is Lil Tay?”

I've never felt more old and out of touch than I did reading this

In 2012, one of the big pre-teen reality-TV stars was a six-year-old girl named Alana Thompson, better known as “Honey Boo-Boo”. Now, she is 13 and is nearly forgotten.

I predict a similar fate for this Lil Tay. I mean, how does it feel that you’re washed-up before you turn 18? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 08/13/23 9:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lil Tay might be dead

https://www.insider.com/lil-tay-death-hoax-rumors-explained-2023-8

Quote:
On Wednesday, a post announcing the death of provocative social media personality Lil Tay, real name Claire Hope, appeared on her verified Instagram account. Almost immediately, online sleuths began casting doubt on the claim, skeptical and wary of the post given Tay and her family's history with online drama.

The original post said that the death of the 15-year-old was "sudden" and that her brother Jason Tian had also died, with both deaths under investigation.

But police departments for Vancouver, British Columbia, where Tay grew up, and Los Angeles, California, where she is known to have been based, told Insider at the time that they did not have reports of investigations into the death of anyone under her name.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: