RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Now Trump Wants to Take Insulin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 05/27/20 9:03 am    ::: Now Trump Wants to Take Insulin Reply Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes What a moron.

Quote:
President Donald Trump pondered on Tuesday whether he should be taking insulin, a hormone typically prescribed to diabetics, during an announcement for a plan which would aim to drastically reduce the price of insulin for people on Medicare.

"I don't use insulin," Trump said. "Should I be? Huh? I never thought about it. But I know a lot of people are very badly affected, right? Unbelievable."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/05/26/trump-asks-whether-he-should-taking-insulin-despite-not-being-diabetic/5263965002/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
sambista

PostPosted: 05/27/20 9:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

that's an insult to morons.

PostPosted: 05/27/20 11:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

He should take a lot. Extra doses to be extra sure. He should start taking it today.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 05/27/20 1:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
that's an insult to morons.

True. Wink

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 05/27/20 1:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
He should take a lot. Extra doses to be extra sure. He should start taking it today.

I had originally typed something similar but decided I didn't want the feds to visit me. Wink

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 05/27/20 7:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I was going to type specific instructions, but decided that was a bad idea too.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 05/27/20 8:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm kinda surprised he doesn't already. He appears a prime candidate to have type 2 diabetes.

PostPosted: 05/27/20 10:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

I had originally typed something similar but decided I didn't want the feds to visit me. Wink

I just want him to be healthy ...

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 05/27/20 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The president announces a plan whereby 1,750 Medicare plans will lower the price of insulin to seniors, and the press and TDS'ers focus on a rhetorical quip. Typical.

Quote:
Today, under President Trump’s leadership, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that over 1,750 standalone Medicare Part D prescription drug plans and Medicare Advantage plans with prescription drug coverage have applied to offer lower insulin costs through the Part D Senior Savings Model for the 2021 plan year. Across the nation, participating enhanced Part D prescription drug plans will provide Medicare beneficiaries access to a broad set of insulins at a maximum $35 copay for a month’s supply, from the beginning of the year through the Part D coverage gap. The model follows on the Trump Administration’s previously announced 13.5 percent decline in the average monthly basic Part D premium since 2017 to the lowest level in seven years.

https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/press-releases/president-trump-announces-lower-out-pocket-insulin-costs-medicares-seniors
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 05/28/20 7:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

I just want him to be healthy ...

Laughing

(I used to feel that way. When I thought that Pence would be a worse president than Trump. Now they both seem pretty evil.)

Howee

PostPosted: 05/28/20 11:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
The president announces a plan whereby 1,750 Medicare plans will lower the price of insulin to seniors, and the press and TDS'ers focus on a rhetorical quip. Typical.

What's become typical, ad nauseum, in the way he must constantly inject himself into a Good Thing. Talking about casually injecting insulin is NOT BRIGHT. Especially when your followers have a tendency toward dumbness (see: hydroxychloroquine, bleach usage) To those who are brighter than that, it only undermines any credibility he may be trying to muster.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: