RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Is there a site that lists all game broadcasts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 12/19/19 6:05 pm    ::: Is there a site that lists all game broadcasts? Reply Reply with quote

That is, a site that lists all the TV channels and streaming channels that all games are on.
taropatch

PostPosted: 12/20/19 4:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not the best solution, to answer your question, but I go the ESPN website, WBB section (NCAAW) and click on schedule by date and look at the TV column. It's not always complete especially if the game is on a conference affiliated network (ie Big10, etc) but its a start. Of course you have to know your streaming service to see if it does indeed have the game covered.

SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 12/20/19 7:39 am    ::: Re: Is there a site that lists all game broadcasts? Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
That is, a site that lists all the TV channels and streaming channels that all games are on.

https://www.hoopfeed.com/content/tv/ isn't it?

taropatch

PostPosted: 12/20/19 8:45 am    ::: Re: Is there a site that lists all game broadcasts? Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

Looks promising, but can you get the search function to work?
I typed in UCLA, etc and didn't get much.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 12/20/19 12:34 pm    ::: Re: Is there a site that lists all game broadcasts? Reply Reply with quote

taropatch wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

It's incomplete. For example, it only lists UConn games on ESPN, when all the non-ESPN games are broadcast on SNY or CBS Sports or Fox. I also see no games listed on the Pac-12 or BTen networks.

Likewise, the ESPN site only seems to list games on ESPN and affiliates.

Neither of them lists free school videostreams such as Oregon State's. Maybe nothing does.
linkster

PostPosted: 12/20/19 2:41 pm    ::: Re: Is there a site that lists all game broadcasts? Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
taropatch wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

It's incomplete. For example, it only lists UConn games on ESPN, when all the non-ESPN games are broadcast on SNY or CBS Sports or Fox. I also see no games listed on the Pac-12 or BTen networks.

Likewise, the ESPN site only seems to list games on ESPN and affiliates.

Neither of them lists free school videostreams such as Oregon State's. Maybe nothing does.

When I go to the list it has many "live stream" links. Many of those are free, like last night's Oregon St/BYO game. I don't know of any better single source. The alternative is to go to the home team's school webpage and any TV or stream would be listed in the schedule.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: