RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Two ESPN contributions are still unpublished

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 11/02/18 11:11 am    ::: Two ESPN contributions are still unpublished Reply Reply with quote

First of all, doesn't ESPN usually list the top 25 players in the nation each preseason? They usually unveil 5 /day for 5 days as the season opener approaches. Shouldn't they be coming out today, as we are 5 days from the start of the season (Tuesday, Nov. 6)?

Secondly, I have no idea why we haven't had at least 2 or 3 iterations of Bracketology by now. What is Charlie waiting for? Actual data? Phooey, data are for wimps!

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 11/02/18 7:31 pm    ::: Re: Two ESPN contributions are still unpublished Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
Actual data? Phooey, data are for wimps!

Fake data. Fake brackets. Fake quotes. Fake reports. Fake information. Fake offenses. Fake defenses. Fake play-by-play announcers. Fake posters on RebKell.

It's a Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake World. Which had an out-of-this-world cast.
myrtle

PostPosted: 11/03/18 10:08 pm    ::: Re: Two ESPN contributions are still unpublished Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Actual data? Phooey, data are for wimps!

Fake data. Fake brackets. Fake quotes. Fake reports. Fake information. Fake offenses. Fake defenses. Fake play-by-play announcers. Fake posters on RebKell.

It's a Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake World. Which had an out-of-this-world cast.

We follow our politicians. Fake governors. Fake Senators. Fake Reps. Fake President. Where are the aliens?

- Amanda Gorman
Shades

PostPosted: 11/04/18 5:24 am    ::: Re: Two ESPN contributions are still unpublished Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Where are the aliens?

They’re headed to the Mexican border in a large scary Dodge caravan.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
PickledGinger

PostPosted: 11/04/18 6:28 pm    ::: Re: Two ESPN contributions are still unpublished Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Where are the aliens?

They’re headed to the Mexican border in a large scary Dodge caravan.

And the trailer is full of smallpox blankets.

ucbart

PostPosted: 11/05/18 7:52 am    ::: Re: Two ESPN contributions are still unpublished Reply Reply with quote

First of all, doesn't ESPN usually list the top 25 players in the nation each preseason? They usually unveil 5 /day for 5 days as the season opener approaches. Shouldn't they be coming out today, as we are 5 days from the start of the season (Tuesday, Nov. 6)?

Secondly, I have no idea why we haven't had at least 2 or 3 iterations of Bracketology by now. What is Charlie waiting for? Actual data? Phooey, data are for wimps!

The publication always comes out this week. Games always used to start on Friday, but the season seems to start earlier and earlier every year. Hopefully it happens this week. I really enjoy that.

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 11/05/18 9:29 am    ::: Re: Two ESPN contributions are still unpublished Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:

The publication always comes out this week. Games always used to start on Friday, but the season seems to start earlier and earlier every year. Hopefully it happens this week. I really enjoy that.

I hope, You're right, Bart! Smile

ucbart

PostPosted: 11/05/18 10:40 am    ::: Re: Two ESPN contributions are still unpublished Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:

I am. The top-25 was just released along with two articles, one about ND and their title defense and one about Arike.

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 11/05/18 10:55 am    ::: Re: Two ESPN contributions are still unpublished Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
ucbart wrote:

I am. The top-25 was just released along with two articles, one about ND and their title defense and one about Arike.

Woohoo!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: