RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Explain this about progressive penises

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 10/23/18 11:06 pm    ::: Explain this about progressive penises Reply Reply with quote

From a scientific, moral, philosophical, cultural or political point of view, please explain why:

(a) An 18 year old college freshman commits an unforgivable sexual assault if he exposes his penis at a drunken fraternity party, voluntarily attended by adult women are who are voluntarily getting drunk -- AND that this one-time, brief act disqualifies the man from getting a job when he is 53 years old, after 35 years of uncontroverted virtuous living.

- WHEREAS -

(b) A biological man, who is 18 or 30 or 53 or 75 years old, can repeatedly expose his penis to young minor girls in public bathrooms as long as he mentally considers himself to be a transgender woman -- AND if anyone objects to such a man's conduct, they are deemed intolerant, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic bigots.

How can the same exposed penis provoke such contradictory, and sometimes hysterical, responses in the "progressive" mind?
Howee

PostPosted: 10/24/18 11:46 am    ::: Re: Explain this about progressive penises Reply Reply with quote

Your utterly FALSE equivalence (from a learned man, no less) smacks of the most unsophisticated trolling I've seen here in ages.

But, for the sake of argument, let's start with the reality that the transgender 'man' has NO LONGING WHATSOEVER to "repeatedly expose his penis to young minor girls", in public restrooms or anywhere, for that matter. You clearly have never met or gotten to know a transgender person, have you? I'd highly recommend it.

Any mentally stable transgender woman is going to go into her public restroom stall, close the door and use the commode like any refined female, then button/zip up before they are seen.

(What rock have you been living under?? Rolling Eyes )

And....by the way.....this spurious rendition of Brett's *problem* is hardly accurate:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
.... An 18 year old college freshman commits an unforgivable sexual assault if he exposes his penis at a drunken fraternity party, voluntarily attended by adult women are who are voluntarily getting drunk -- AND that this one-time, brief act disqualifies the man from getting a job when he is 53 years old, after 35 years of uncontroverted virtuous living.

"...exposes his penis"?? He did WAY more to Ford-Blasey: A violent assault. Which might even be forgiven, but....LYING about it? THAT disqualifies him from the Highest Court of The Land.

Quite disingenuous, Glenn.

PostPosted: 10/24/18 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So under this blatantly specious argument, do we also assume that the simple act of using a public bathroom means that non-transgendered men are constantly exposing their genitalia to young boys?

I am pretty sure I have never heard to someone being accused of impropriety for using the bathroom/locker room as they are designed to be used.

PostPosted: 10/25/18 8:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
So under this blatantly specious argument, do we also assume that the simple act of using a public bathroom means that non-transgendered men are constantly exposing their genitalia to young boys?

I am pretty sure I have never heard to someone being accused of impropriety for using the bathroom/locker room as they are designed to be used.

Is that what he's talking about? How does one expose themselves by going into a stall to do their business?

PostPosted: 10/25/18 11:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
justintyme wrote:

Is that what he's talking about? How does one expose themselves by going into a stall to do their business?

Exactly. That is why this is specious.

If someone is simply using the facilities as they are intended, there is no reason to "object to" their conduct, no matter if they are transgendered or not. When have we ever heard of protecting young boys from the average user of the men's restroom and the fear that they might see a penis (which is actually possible with urinals and such)? So yes, if someone objects to a transgendered person simply using the facilities of their identified gender they are going to be accused of intolerance.

On the flip side, if someone is running around in bathrooms exposing themselves in a lewd manner to children, they are going to face legal ramifications and public scorn, whether they are transgendered or not.

PostPosted: 10/27/18 3:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am quite sure that any transgender person who exposed her penis to a young girl in a restroom would not be allowed to sit on the Supreme Court.

Anyone disagree?

Howee

PostPosted: 10/27/18 6:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
I am quite sure that any transgender person who exposed her penis to a young girl in a restroom would not be allowed to sit on the Supreme Court.

Anyone disagree?

I dunno.....if he/she vowed to overturn Roe v. Wade, the Repugs might just go for that. AND trash any young girl who claimed to have seen said penis.

PostPosted: 10/28/18 12:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Does the original poster believe that there are urinals in women's restrooms?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: