RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2020 Commitments
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CBiebel

PostPosted: 09/13/18 12:02 pm    ::: 2020 Commitments Reply Reply with quote

I didn't see a thread for 2020 Commitments, so I figured I'd start one since ND just got a commitment from Alli Campbell (6' G/F from Altoona, PA).

http://www.altoonamirror.com/sports/scholastic-sports/basketball/2018/09/eyes-for-the-irish/

Shades

PostPosted: 09/13/18 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Erin Hedman, a forward out of New Berlin Eisenhower, verballed to Minnesota. https://www.wissports.net/roster_players/19861788

Hopefully it’ll be Paige Bueckers next. Cool

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 09/13/18 4:07 pm    ::: Re: 2020 Commitments Reply Reply with quote

CBiebel wrote:
I didn't see a thread for 2020 Commitments, so I figured I'd start one since ND just got a commitment from Alli Campbell (6' G/F from Altoona, PA).

http://www.altoonamirror.com/sports/scholastic-sports/basketball/2018/09/eyes-for-the-irish/

Recruiting Rankings for Allison Campbell:

#22 - Blue Star Report
#23 - Prospects Nation
#25 - All Star Girls Report

ASGR ranked Campbell 16th overall and 6th among Class of 2020 players at the USA Basketball "Top 100 for 17 and Under" Trials (covering the classes of 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022).

https://asgrbasketball.com/asgr-basketball-releases-usa-basketball-top-100-for-17-under-trials-2019-2022-evaluations-dawnstaley-coachjeffwalz-coach_berube-asgr1995-klhoops/

Shades

PostPosted: 09/13/18 4:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Erin Hedman, a forward out of New Berlin Eisenhower, verballed to Minnesota. https://www.wissports.net/roster_players/19861788

Hopefully it’ll be Paige Bueckers next. Cool

Erin Hedman sophomore highlights
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MCOKq3tclS8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lvf08

PostPosted: 04/01/19 6:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Paige Bueckers to UConn
http://www.startribune.com/hopkins-top-recruit-paige-bueckers-headed-to-uconn/507970212/

acsuc99

PostPosted: 04/01/19 6:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lvf08 wrote:
Paige Bueckers to UConn
http://www.startribune.com/hopkins-top-recruit-paige-bueckers-headed-to-uconn/507970212/

Wow. I thought this was April fools but it's real.

Who is considered the next big level recruit Bueckers or Fudd? Granted both are great but wasn't one of them considered the next great one?

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 04/01/19 6:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thank you, bbal gods.

I'd like to order some size too, please.

PostPosted: 04/01/19 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
thank you, bbal gods.

I'd like to order some size too, please.

We will take Hannah Gusters and Angel Reese too, thanks. Ha

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/01/19 7:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

acsuc99 wrote:
lvf08 wrote:
Paige Bueckers to UConn

Who is considered the next big level recruit Bueckers or Fudd? Granted both are great but wasn't one of them considered the next great one?

Fudd....shes the one who will bring tears to whichever school she doesn't choose. Congrats to Paige on becoming a huskie!

PostPosted: 04/01/19 7:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bueckers and Fudd are besties, so I have a feeling Bueckers chose UConn because that's where Fudd wants to go.

linkster

PostPosted: 04/01/19 8:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
acsuc99 wrote:
lvf08 wrote:
Paige Bueckers to UConn

Fudd....shes the one who will bring tears to whichever school she doesn't choose. Congrats to Paige on becoming a huskie!

They matched up last summer in a game and Bueckers won their battle. I've seen Bueckers a lot more than Fudd. Bueckers is a fine scorer but prefers to distribute to others. It's like choosing between Tom Seaver and Sandy Kofax. The nice thing for UConn fans is we now think UConn has an edge in signing Fudd, Bueckers' bestie.

Me? I'm ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This made my week. Bueckers will assure that Geno is around for another 5 years at least and maybe 6 if Fudd comes. I normally can't watch a high school game for more than 10 minutes but I look forward to watching Bueckers play and have since a first saw her over 2 years ago.

So now, who else wants to come to Storrs and have Bueckers feed them perfect no look passes?

linkster

PostPosted: 04/01/19 9:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stolen from another place

...And so it was in those days that the Lord was generous, and He provided for those who had so fervently wished and prayed for such provision, in His mercy.
And in the course of such provision He did grant unto them a playmaker, one who shall go with them in battle; lo, one who will one day LEAD them in battle, and with whom they shall smite their foes into little tiny bits. And the people rejoiced loudly, with a fervor to match their prayers; and they gave thanks, for they knew that it was good. It was very, very good.

Book of Geno: Chapter 2020, Verse 1

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 04/02/19 1:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bueckers is a huge recruiting get at just the right time. She'll start from day one and could end up being the UConn guard since Taurasi. Magical passer with predictive court vision.

I'll say more and include some more videos in the UConn thread.
ClayK

PostPosted: 04/02/19 9:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The word for the past couple years has been that Bueckers and Fudd are pretty much a package deal -- in fact, there were even rumors Bueckers would move to DC to play with Fudd at St. John's (no idea if that was just fantasy).

If Fudd and Bueckers go to UConn, Geno may coach until he's 72.

PostPosted: 04/02/19 10:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Minnesota Nice meets Philly Spice.

Oldfandepot2

PostPosted: 04/02/19 11:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In regard to UCONN recruiting:

They say the darkest hour is just before the dawn.

I see the light and it is Paige!!!

PostPosted: 04/02/19 2:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
The word for the past couple years has been that Bueckers and Fudd are pretty much a package deal -- in fact, there were even rumors Bueckers would move to DC to play with Fudd at St. John's (no idea if that was just fantasy).

Hopefully, But the word was that Bueckers was Notre Dame's after Brunelle verballed to the Irish.

Davis4632

PostPosted: 04/02/19 7:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
ClayK wrote:

Hopefully, But the word was that Bueckers was Notre Dame's after Brunelle verballed to the Irish.

It was assumed that Bueckers and Brunelle was going to play with each because they are good friends just like it assumed that Fudd and Beeuckers are going to play with each other for the same reason. All is right in the recruiting world again unti the next timel UConn doesn't land the #1 ranked player. ND should be use to never landing the #1 ranked player by now. Lost in this is the fact that Lindsey Whalen couldn't convinced Beuckers to stay in Minnesota and play for her.

ucbart

PostPosted: 04/03/19 7:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Davis4632 wrote:
linkster wrote:
ClayK wrote:

It was assumed that Bueckers and Brunelle was going to play with each because they are good friends just like it assumed that Fudd and Beeuckers are going to play with each other for the same reason. All is right in the recruiting world again unti the next timel UConn doesn't land the #1 ranked player. ND should be use to never landing the #1 ranked player by now. Lost in this is the fact that Lindsey Whalen couldn't convinced Beuckers to stay in Minnesota and play for her.

I think if Lindsay had gotten the job a year or two sooner and had time to establish it as "her program," she might've had better luck. If you read the articles, it was all about Geno recruiting her better. I think this is a lesson in rumors. It appears that she was always going to UCONN and everyone else was a distant second.

linkster

PostPosted: 04/08/19 5:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

From UConn:

Quote:
Nika Muhl (@MuhlNika) has officially committed to UConn to play basketball with our historic program.

She is reportedly a 2020 but UConn used "officially committed" and not "verballed". She is 18 tomorrow. Not sure how international players fit into the rules.

In any case a nice pick up for UConn. She seems to have impressed at that Nike HS shindig at the FF. And lots of top schools traveled to Croatia for home visits in hopes of signing her.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 04/08/19 6:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
From UConn:

Quote:
Nika Muhl (@MuhlNika) has officially committed to UConn to play basketball with our historic program.

She is reportedly a 2020 but UConn used "officially committed" and not "verballed". She is 18 tomorrow. Not sure how international players fit into the rules.

In any case a nice pick up for UConn. She seems to have impressed at that Nike HS shindig at the FF. And lots of top schools traveled to Croatia for home visits in hopes of signing her.

Have no idea how to react to this obscure player. She could be a rotation recruit or a bench recruit. My dream back court from 2020 would be Hailey Van Lith to join Paige Bueckers. They would be a tremendously exciting duo.
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 04/15/19 10:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Purdue received a verbal from RaShayla Kyle, a 6'6" P out of Marion IN. HG has her as a 4 star and overall rank of 39 in 2020

~UK~

PostPosted: 04/15/19 5:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sydney Parrish to Oregon

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2019/04/sydney-parrish-nations-no-1-guard-commits-to-oregon-ducks-over-tennessee-ucla-others.html

joetro

PostPosted: 04/17/19 9:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Natalija Marshall to ND

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 04/17/19 9:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

joetro wrote:
Natalija Marshall to ND

That's huge.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nmarshall30?lang=en

Love the tribute/shoutout to Clare Droesch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: