RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Phoenix Mercury 2019
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mavcarter



Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 4769
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/29/19 11:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LOdamnL.

I’m assuming Tasha Harris & Leilani Mitchell look alike?



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
miller40



Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1157



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/30/19 7:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
LOdamnL.

I’m assuming Tasha Harris & Leilani Mitchell look alike?


Not really.


mavcarter



Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 4769
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/30/19 9:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

miller40 wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
LOdamnL.

I’m assuming Tasha Harris & Leilani Mitchell look alike?


Not really.


Yeah, I was being sarcastic to try and justify this nonsense. Laughing



_________________
wrote:
Or maybe said poster should quit being a nuisance when people don’t agree?
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 19168



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/01/19 7:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mercury have waived Arica Carter. I'm assuming Leilani Mitchell should be re-signed shortly.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
CamrnCrz1974



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 17672
Location: Phoenix


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/04/19 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Phoenix Mercury
‏@PhoenixMercury

“I’m proud to add to a legacy of athletes who are true to their game no matter what stands in the way.”

@BrittneyGriner x #PRIDEMonth

https://twitter.com/PhoenixMercury/status/1136049728481665024


Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 21188
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/05/19 10:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mitchell re-signed: https://mercury.wnba.com/news/phoenix-mercury-re-signs-leilani-mitchell/



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 19168



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/05/19 12:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Mitchell re-signed: https://mercury.wnba.com/news/phoenix-mercury-re-signs-leilani-mitchell/


As expected.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 51408



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/07/19 4:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.azcentral.com/amp/1348356001

Quote:
Yvonne Turner isn't sure yet when she'll be leaving the Phoenix Mercury to play for Hungary in the EuroBasket tournament.

She will be with the Mercury on their upcoming three-game road trip, starting Thursday at Minnesota, and perhaps a game or two beyond that.

"We’ll see how we recover once we get our full team back and see if I have the opportunity to leave," Turner said. "They’re fully aware and understand my job here comes first. I have to handle business here then take that business and handle it there with them."



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Luuuc



Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 19266



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/08/19 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ok, time to start tackling some of the deeper issues with this Mercury squad

Phoenix Mercury rookie Sophie Cunningham explains her short shorts


tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 7378



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/09/19 1:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
Agreed. High Post Hoops has issued a correction.

Quote:
UPDATED: a previous version of this story incorrectly stated that former Mercury guard Leilani Mitchell was at practice. In fact, the person at practice was Dr. Tasha Harris, seen here. High Post Hoops regrets the error.


Their correction has a "seen here" that points to an Instagram page (ID of tashamariecoaching) that has never published any content and has no picture of "Dr. Tasha Harris". There is this linked in page for Tasha Marie Ed.d. "Life & Mindset Coach, Expert in Leadership Phoenix, Arizona"


miller40



Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1157



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/09/19 9:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Ok, time to start tackling some of the deeper issues with this Mercury squad

Phoenix Mercury rookie Sophie Cunningham explains her short shorts


“I like the girlier look.”

Ok, then.


mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 18436



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/09/19 3:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

miller40 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Ok, time to start tackling some of the deeper issues with this Mercury squad

Phoenix Mercury rookie Sophie Cunningham explains her short shorts


“I like the girlier look.”

Ok, then.


She’s like Meghan Gardler.

Essentially basketball Barbie..but literally the dirtiest basketball player I have ever watched in person. Laughing



_________________
“Anyone point out that a Donald Trump anagram is ‘Lord Dampnut’”- Colin Mochrie


Last edited by mercfan3 on 06/10/19 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamrnCrz1974



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 17672
Location: Phoenix


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/10/19 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
She’s like Meghan Gardner.

Essentially basketball Barbie..but literally the dirtiest basketball player I have ever watched in person. Laughing


Did you mean former UConn player Meghan Gardler?


mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 18436



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/10/19 5:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
She’s like Meghan Gardner.

Essentially basketball Barbie..but literally the dirtiest basketball player I have ever watched in person. Laughing


Did you mean former UConn player Meghan Gardler?


Yup.

It’s been a while since I thought of her. Laughing

Seriously though. She’d come into the game and opposing players would keel over in pain. She was outstanding at the “I’m innocent. I have no idea why there is blood on the floor” face.



_________________
“Anyone point out that a Donald Trump anagram is ‘Lord Dampnut’”- Colin Mochrie
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 51408



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/10/19 5:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Ok, time to start tackling some of the deeper issues with this Mercury squad

Phoenix Mercury rookie Sophie Cunningham explains her short shorts


“I like the girlier look.”

Ok, then.


She’s like Meghan Gardler.

Essentially basketball Barbie..but literally the dirtiest basketball player I have ever watched in person. Laughing


You have to be kidding. There’s nobody dirtier than Taurasi.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
mercfan3



Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 18436



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/10/19 7:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:


You have to be kidding. There’s nobody dirtier than Taurasi.


I've seen them both play in person quite a few times. It's not even close. Laughing



_________________
“Anyone point out that a Donald Trump anagram is ‘Lord Dampnut’”- Colin Mochrie
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 51408



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/10/19 8:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
Shades wrote:


You have to be kidding. There’s nobody dirtier than Taurasi.


I've seen them both play in person quite a few times. It's not even close. Laughing


Maybe the “in person” aspect is the problem. You’re likely missing a lot.

Did you see this in person? And this wasn’t all that long ago.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/woC4TpWNhxY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
sportsfan48



Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Posts: 1163



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/18/19 11:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"Phoenix Mercury star Diana Taurasi hopes to make season debut Sunday against Sparks"

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/wnba/mercury/2019/06/18/phoenix-mercury-star-diana-taurasi-hoping-make-season-debut-sunday/1483211001/

I hope this link works. I don't know how to do this. azcentral is reporting that Taurasi may play in LA game on Sunday.


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin