Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/02/18 9:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
Charles didn't exactly have her best season. But then the Liberty had their worst season. Not much help for Tina this year.

So 0 votes deserved.

Cambage just cries around and you thought she was the MVP with a losing record. 0 votes also deserved

Sorry, but Charles isn’t even close to the level that Cambage is. Griner isn’t even close to the level that Cambage is. Sadly for WNBA fans, Cambage isn’t all that into the WNBA.

+1000+100000000

PostPosted: 09/02/18 11:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A little hyperbole, I think. I also believe Cambage is better than Griner, but not by a huge margin. Griner is awfully good ...

PostPosted: 09/02/18 11:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
Charles didn't exactly have her best season. But then the Liberty had their worst season. Not much help for Tina this year.

So 0 votes deserved.

Cambage just cries around and you thought she was the MVP with a losing record. 0 votes also deserved

Sorry, but Charles isn’t even close to the level that Cambage is. Griner isn’t even close to the level that Cambage is. Sadly for WNBA fans, Cambage isn’t all that into the WNBA.

Cambage is really good at putting up numbers

PostPosted: 09/02/18 11:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

So 0 votes deserved.

15 is not a very impressive number though

Force10rulz

PostPosted: 09/02/18 11:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
Liz was a force this year so it's just not a comparison. Record aside, Liz was more of a game-changer than Tina, so it's not even worth the comparison.

Charles, while drawing her customary double and occasionally triple teams this year, was as potent a scorer as ever. But I wouldn't call her a force. Her decline in rebounding is very much a concern of mine. As is the occurrence of back spasms for the second straight year. She's starting to show signs of paying a price for all the 35 minute nights taking a pounding inside.

Liz is such a force her team had a losing record of 15-19.

PostPosted: 09/02/18 11:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:
pilight wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
SDHoops wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
toad455 wrote:

So 0 votes deserved.

15 is not a very impressive number though

She puts up numbers for herself, not for her team

PostPosted: 09/02/18 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Force10rulz wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
Liz was a force this year so it's just not a comparison. Record aside, Liz was more of a game-changer than Tina, so it's not even worth the comparison.

Charles, while drawing her customary double and occasionally triple teams this year, was as potent a scorer as ever. But I wouldn't call her a force. Her decline in rebounding is very much a concern of mine. As is the occurrence of back spasms for the second straight year. She's starting to show signs of paying a price for all the 35 minute nights taking a pounding inside.

There’s only so much she could have done with that horribly coached team.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 09/02/18 1:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Force10rulz wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:

Charles is such a force that her team had a historical low seven wins and finished the season 0-13. Is this sort of inductive reasoning valid?

In the most famous WNBA awards in the universe, the RebKell awards, I gave Charles an MVP vote. I thought she was more valuable to the Liberty, relatively viewed, than some of the more popular MVP candidates were to their teams. Is that sort of reasoning valid?
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/02/18 1:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Force10rulz wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:

Mate no need the ones who are afraid shes better than their supposed "Stars" are out again Rolling Eyes . Liz was the best player in the WNBA this season. Enough said.

PostPosted: 09/02/18 1:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bob Lamm wrote:
But saying that Tina Charles has no "drive" or "passion" (as is said above) is simply ridiculous.

Ridiculous is an understatement, IMO.

Then again, look at the poster who made that comment.. Laughing

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 09/02/18 2:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
But saying that Tina Charles has no "drive" or "passion" (as is said above) is simply ridiculous.

Or you could try at least adding something relevant to the conversation instead of insulting other Rebkell members when you don’t agree with what they say. The only thing you accomplished with your post is showing the rebkell world that your an idiot.

mavcarter
#NATC

PostPosted: 09/02/18 3:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:

Or you could try at least adding something relevant to the conversation instead of insulting other Rebkell members when you don’t agree with what they say. The only thing you accomplished with your post is showing the rebkell world that your an idiot.

Look who’s talking. A complete ignoramus. Laughing

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 09/02/18 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:

I’d rather be that than an idiot 😄

pilight

PostPosted: 09/02/18 3:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The thing I like best about RebKells is the Oscar Wilde-like repartee

#NATC

PostPosted: 09/02/18 3:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:

I bet you would, especially someone that makes multiple accounts to make idiotic statements on the daily. Cool

Force10rulz

PostPosted: 09/02/18 3:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Force10rulz wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:

True dat.

PostPosted: 09/02/18 5:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:

I bet you would, especially someone that makes multiple accounts to make idiotic statements on the daily. Cool

If you or anyone else here have proof that I have ever made multiple accounts, please show me. Otherwise shut the hell up about these alleged multiple accounts already because it’s bullshit. I only need one and have ever only needed one account to make idiotic statements. 😊

Bob Lamm

PostPosted: 09/02/18 6:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
The thing I like best about RebKells is the Oscar Wilde-like repartee

LOL.

PostPosted: 09/02/18 6:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
I only need one and have ever only needed one account to make idiotic statements. 😊

Message noted, I’ll ignore your posts and you can ignore mine.

Sincerely,

Rebkell’s Idiot. Mr. Green

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 09/02/18 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
I only need one and have ever only needed one account to make idiotic statements. 😊

Message noted, I’ll ignore your posts and you can ignore mine.

Sincerely,

Rebkell’s Idiot. Mr. Green

Laughing

jap

PostPosted: 09/02/18 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And the madness continues as people tend to disregard the impact of the supporting cast when favoring candidates for MVP. TIna has no passion, no drive? When your team has only single digit victories, and you continue to put up 20-point scoring efforts with no playoff hopes whatsoever, I should say she has an awful lot of something good!!!

#NATC

PostPosted: 09/03/18 12:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:

If you or anyone else here have proof that I have ever made multiple accounts, please show me. Otherwise shut the hell up about these alleged multiple accounts already because it’s bullshit. I only need one and have ever only needed one account to make idiotic statements. 😊

I've got plenty of proof, so best you drop that line of denial. This persona is your last one so use it wisely.

Also (speaking to everyone now) enough with the personal stuff.

PostPosted: 09/03/18 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:

I've got plenty of proof, so best you drop that line of denial. This persona is your last one so use it wisely.

Ah ok, I get it. It’s alright for someone to come for me like what’s his name did a few posts ago, but heaven forbid I clap back and stand up for myself against one of the might Rebkell cult members. Classy people. Classy site... said no one ever.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 09/03/18 9:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:

Ah ok, I get it. It’s alright for someone to come for me like what’s his name did a few posts ago, but heaven forbid I clap back and stand up for myself against one of the might Rebkell cult members. Classy people. Classy site... said no one ever.

Not sure what's so difficult to comprehend about the word "everyone".

(and btw, participation here isn't mandatory if you can't handle the lack of class, mate)

PostPosted: 09/04/18 11:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ay Mate wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Ay Mate wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:

As someone who's always danced on that fine line between "class" and its opposite, I don't know how much you can really say about that.

You do have good knowledge and solid opinions, which are a huge part of any successful board, but that last shot missed the target.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: