39%  [ 13 ]
Mercury
60%
 60%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 33

mercfan3

PostPosted: 08/31/18 11:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Does this count towards Diana's "Elimination Game Record" or due to this being a series we ignore the fact?

No.

It’s winner take all games. So either sing,e elimination, or last game of the series. (If this series goes to 5 games, the 5th game will be it.)

PostPosted: 08/31/18 11:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yvonne Turner solved every matchup problem the Merc had defending the Storm.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 08/31/18 11:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

craigmont wrote:

She may also have solved this series if the merc can win 2 more. Seems like a huuuge stretch in my mind but i would have never guessed they would have won by 20 tonight. Win yes but by 20? NO!

PostPosted: 09/01/18 12:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

At what point did Seattle wave the white flag?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/01/18 12:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

At 2:06 remaining in the 2nd Qtr Laughing

PostPosted: 09/01/18 2:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
craigmont wrote:

She may also have solved this series if the merc can win 2 more. Seems like a huuuge stretch in my mind but i would have never guessed they would have won by 20 tonight. Win yes but by 20? NO!

Havent seen the game yet but Stewie, Loyd and Bird all 3 having a bad/horrible shooting night. I doubt thats going to happen in back to back games. Also the Storm havent lost in back to back games this season. So im holding on to that Laughing

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
mercfan3

PostPosted: 09/01/18 8:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
craigmont wrote:

Havent seen the game yet but Stewie, Loyd and Bird all 3 having a bad/horrible shooting night. I doubt thats going to happen in back to back games. Also the Storm havent lost in back to back games this season. So im holding on to that Laughing

Loyd and Bird has a bad shooting night because of January and Turner. It’s not out of the realm of possibility that it happens again.

DB also played outstanding defense, but Stewie will probably have a great game, regardless.

On the other side, DT is likely to not have that bad of a game either. And quite frankly, BG has yet to have her monster game.

It’s a long shot, but Seattle just gave a Diana Taurasi team confidence that they can win.

Guess how many times a Diana Taurasi team has won a game in a series, and not gone on to win the series? Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 09/01/18 10:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Wow Sue bird just shoved/punched the shit out of Bri January and nobody stops to review anything! Shocked Never seen sue that mad Laughing. This game is getting Physical as hell i like ittt!

When did this happen?

@ Tally, i saw in the play by play thay Bird had 5 assists in the first half. 5 assists in the 3rd quarter alone and then had 0 in the 4th quarter

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Tally24

PostPosted: 09/01/18 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Wow Sue bird just shoved/punched the shit out of Bri January and nobody stops to review anything! Shocked Never seen sue that mad Laughing. This game is getting Physical as hell i like ittt!

When did this happen?

@ Tally, i saw in the play by play thay Bird had 5 assists in the first half. 5 assists in the 3rd quarter alone and then had 0 in the 4th quarter

The ten assists is impressive, no disputing that. It is just not very Bird-esque to lay a goose egg in the clutch. Maybe she and Diana had an agreement to let the young guns carry the loads Laughing
Tally24

PostPosted: 09/01/18 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

When did this happen?

The ten assists is impressive, no disputing that. It is just not very Bird-esque to lay a goose egg in the clutch. Maybe she and Diana had an agreement to let the young guns carry the loads Laughing
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/01/18 11:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

When did this happen?

2:06 2nd qtr. Birdy fell and bri accidently fell on top of her . Birdy gives a hard shove to Bri and january kind of turns around and looks to either say something or put her fingers in the air with middle finger gestures Laughing . You can hear lobo saying "OOH" really loud as birdy gives the push/punch. Surprised no one stopped to review Laughing

PostPosted: 09/01/18 12:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

When did this happen?

2:06 2nd qtr. Birdy fell and bri accidently fell on top of her . Birdy gives a hard shove to Bri and january kind of turns around and looks to either say something or put her fingers in the air with middle finger gestures Laughing . You can hear lobo saying "OOH" really loud as birdy gives the push/punch. Surprised no one stopped to review Laughing

But Brit can just be standing there, and have someone run into her..and we’ll have a review.

PostPosted: 09/01/18 2:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

When did this happen?

But Brit can just be standing there, and have someone run into her..and we’ll have a review.

Players grabbing their heads while laying on thr floor. They have reviewed those all season but i dont think you can review something without calling something on the floor so they called the foul on Griner. That was a legal screen and Clark should be pretty pissed that Howard didnt call it in time. She called it late thats why Clark turned her head.

Just watched that exchange between Bird and January. January stole the ball legally but then fell on Birds shoulder. So Sue was pissed off and responded with the get off me shoulder push. Nothing more really. That is not even a foul

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/02/18 9:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If it were DT or BG it would have been reviewed for hostile act. Ijs

Went back and rewatched again. Bird definitley took a swing. Should have been reviewed.

PostPosted: 09/02/18 2:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
If it were DT or BG it would have been reviewed for hostile act. Ijs

Went back and rewatched again. Bird definitley took a swing. Should have been reviewed.

Laughing and what would they have called if they reviewed it? Never a flagrant.. A foul from Bird? That would have been in the Storms favor actually because you break up the fastbreak and the mismatch from Bird on Bonner at the end.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: