RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The Original Big Three

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hyperetic

PostPosted: 08/25/18 11:39 am    ::: The Original Big Three Reply Reply with quote

As I contemplate yet another Wings early exit from the playoffs, I find myself getting nostalgic. I'm thinking about the original big three, Cooper, Swoopes and Thompson and those entertaining commercials. Credit where credit is due, Kyla Pratt and her cohorts helped make them so entertaining. Could that magic be captured again. What follows are some ideas/concepts for that possibility. (If any money is made off any of these I just want recognition as the creator and a percentage of the profits, JS intellectual property and all that).

Possibility #1: An Uncle Drew type take, story would have to be original though. Maybe a grudge match between the two groups (They all end up friends in the end though)

Possibility #2: Athletes/Superheroines (cheesy maybe, derivative maybe but what the hey) nearing retirement with one last score to settle. Maybe with the Kyla Pratt bunch

Possibility #3: Coming of age story where they past on their skills figuratively and literally. (Yes it's derivative but still has possibilities.) Girls run across the old commercials on the net, decide to do more research into the players, become enamored with them, seek then out to learn from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: