RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Searchable WNBA Lineup stats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richyyy

PostPosted: 08/19/18 1:39 pm    ::: Searchable WNBA Lineup stats Reply Reply with quote

https://www.positiveresidual.com/shiny/wnba/#shiny-tab-on_off_statistics (you seem to have to go to 'Statistics' and then 'On/Off' in the left-hand menu to get to what I'm talking about)

This very much deserved its own thread. Pick a team, enter whichever players you want, and get stats - advanced and otherwise - for lineups including those players. So you can pick five and find out that, for example, the Cloud/Toliver/Atkins/EDD/Sanders lineup has been detroying the league. Or pick just a couple and see that, unsuprisingly, Diggins-Smith and Cambage need to be constantly on the floor for Dallas. Fantastic tool.

PostPosted: 08/19/18 1:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It would be nice to see NBA levels of stats available on the WNBA website itself, it is great to see all kinds of websites popping up with this sort of data.

It also means that I will probably stop attempting to write stats articles as there are now more people who actually consider themselves members of the media who can write about this now and surpass my qualifications.
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 08/20/18 1:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Great stuff.

Thank you for sharing, Richyyy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: