62%  [ 10 ]
Sky
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

zune69

PostPosted: 08/11/18 5:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:

And now they barely make the playoffs and maybe get a worse record then last season with a lot more talent (Cambage and Stevens)

And that's exactly why I said you can make the argument that Sloot would be better for Dallas and Skylar better for Chicago.....In no way was I marginalizing Sloots accomplishments.She's been the best PG over the last two seasons...I was just making a case that Dallas/Chicago would have more success if Diggins/Sloot switched teams.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 08/12/18 5:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

And now they barely make the playoffs and maybe get a worse record then last season with a lot more talent (Cambage and Stevens)

And that's exactly why I said you can make the argument that Sloot would be better for Dallas and Skylar better for Chicago.....In no way was I marginalizing Sloots accomplishments.She's been the best PG over the last two seasons...I was just making a case that Dallas/Chicago would have more success if Diggins/Sloot switched teams.

I get what your saying now. Dallas needs to find a way to get everyone involved so that Cambage gets some help and Sloot would be better for that then Diggins. But the thing with the Sky is that they dont need more scoring. Their problem mostly lies on the defensive end and Diggins will not help with that.

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Michelle89

PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

About Miller being angry. I know its hard to do but be the bigger man and let them get that record. You are going to the playoffs with your Sun team and focus on that. They are getting their asses kicked all season so let them be happy about this

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Davis4632

PostPosted: 08/12/18 1:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Sloot wouldn't help with Dallas defensive issues either. Dallas would be pretty much trying to outscore teams like Chicago attempts to do.

I was right about Dallas not winning 22-23 games when I questioned you about that prediction you made about them when that many games.

zune69

PostPosted: 08/12/18 3:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Davis4632 wrote:

I was right about Dallas not winning 22-23 games when I questioned you about that prediction you made about them when that many games.

Dallas should be a 20+ win team based on their talent...Even basketball Reference has their current expected win total at 18-12...which mean they should win about 21 games.......As I said before the season starting..."The only thing that can get in the way of Dallas winning 20 games is Coach Fred Williams"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: