WNBA 09

PostPosted: 08/06/18 3:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mojo wrote:
shontay33 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
Mojo wrote:
zune69 wrote:
Add the best center in the world,a top draft pick,and still have a .500 record.....I've been calling for Fred's head for the last 4 seasons ....and all I get from some people is..."But is there a better option out there?" Rolling Eyes

Yes there are better options than Fred. His winning percentage is in the bottom tier. If a coach doesn't win, there are better options. Who are the better defensive coaches in the league, how are their teams doing, and how does Fred's teams compare to them? Is it time to start a Fred Replacement thread? I hope he makes me eat these words though.

My top 4 candidates:
Eric Thibault-12 Years experience as Asst Coach,Scout,Practice player,and graduate assistant manager for two NCAA teams.
Carol Ross-Won 24 gms 2 times in 3 seasons.
Julie Plank-Won 20 gms 1 time in 2 seasons.
Brian Winters-Won 20 gms 3 times in 4 seasons.

Erin Phillips has the Cambage connection.

I like every option you notated here , But keep Carol Ross far away please. Far far away ! Embarassed

The last three coaches on the list would have been hired by now if they wanted back in the WNBA.

I may be the lone M Cooper fan but in 12 years he won 2 championships, has a .593 win%, 42 playoff games/.619 playoff%, only two losing years and of current coaches only Brondello, Reeve, and rookie ciach Collen have higher win%. Then he crapped out the last year in Atlanta. I also favor bringing up an assistant coach who has been associated with a winning program

Your not , id take him over fred williams anyday . As long as he doesnt bring that hero ball like last season to Dal . I doubt he would , he has more weapons that he did in ATL last year. He lost his job after trading away their 1st rounder in 18 IMO.

PostPosted: 08/06/18 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
Mojo wrote:
zune69 wrote:
Add the best center in the world,a top draft pick,and still have a .500 record.....I've been calling for Fred's head for the last 4 seasons ....and all I get from some people is..."But is there a better option out there?" Rolling Eyes

Yes there are better options than Fred. His winning percentage is in the bottom tier. If a coach doesn't win, there are better options. Who are the better defensive coaches in the league, how are their teams doing, and how does Fred's teams compare to them? Is it time to start a Fred Replacement thread? I hope he makes me eat these words though.

My top 4 candidates:
Eric Thibault-12 Years experience as Asst Coach,Scout,Practice player,and graduate assistant manager for two NCAA teams.
Carol Ross-Won 24 gms 2 times in 3 seasons.
Julie Plank-Won 20 gms 1 time in 2 seasons.
Brian Winters-Won 20 gms 3 times in 4 seasons.

Erin Phillips has the Cambage connection.

I like every option you notated here , But keep Carol Ross far away please. Far far away ! Embarassed

I have a feeling Eric Thibault will either get a College Head Coaching job or become the Mystics Head Coach once Mike Thibault goes to GM exclusively.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: