RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Anriel Howard to.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 08/02/18 10:25 pm    ::: Anriel Howard to..... Reply Reply with quote

The Vic State Bulldawgs.

Opposing rebounds will be scarce in the SEC.

SDHoops

PostPosted: 08/03/18 12:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The glory days of Miss State are long gone..well in terms of Final Four level. This'll be like how Minnesota was after Whay graduated or Baylor without Neimann and Sophia's side kick, the one who traveled all the time but was really good (I forgot her name).

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 08/03/18 6:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:
Desperate times call for desperate measures. The glory days of Miss State are long gone..well in terms of Final Four level. This'll be like how Minnesota was after Whay graduated or Baylor without Neimann and Sophia's side kick, the one who traveled all the time but was really good (I forgot her name).

Whatever.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 08/03/18 12:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:

Confused Confused Confused

Like when Baylor won a second title seven years after their first? Mississippi State would probably be very happy be "long gone" like that.

Also, I think you are thinking of Danielle Crockum, a player I thought would do well in the WNBA. I was very wrong.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 08/03/18 1:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:

Stephanie Blackmon ?

PostPosted: 08/03/18 1:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howard explains her decision.

https://247sports.com/college/mississippi-state/Article/Anriel-Howard-Details-Decision-to-Transfer-from-Texas-AM-to-Mississippi-State--120336394/

Pureformofthegame

PostPosted: 08/03/18 1:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:

Yeah, no.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 08/03/18 3:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
Also, I think you are thinking of Danielle Crockum, a player I thought would do well in the WNBA. I was very wrong.

So did/was I. I thought she would be a very good WNBA player, and I was very wrong.

She played really well in the WBCA(?) game, the game between college seniors and WNBA players that used to be part of the Final Four. She had 14 points in good shooting in that game, going up against bigger, stronger WNBA post players.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 08/03/18 6:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not only will Howard face off against her former team during the conference season , on December 5th she will face off against a former teammate Dani Williams win Mississippi State travels to Austin to play the Longhorns.

#Occasionalwnbafan

PostPosted: 08/03/18 9:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NoDakSt wrote:
SDHoops wrote:

Whatever.

Wabara.
PRballer

PostPosted: 08/03/18 11:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This changes everything in the SEC. Mississippi State will have a very strong set of athletic/fast starters at each position now. Dang.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 08/04/18 1:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SDHoops wrote:

I guess you'd like to believe that.

PostPosted: 08/04/18 2:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
NoDakSt wrote:
SDHoops wrote:

Whatever.

Wabara.

Someone mentioned it and rang a bell, it was Blackmon. She had like a quick feet shuffle when squaring up that wasn't called most of the time. I remember that in a crucial moment in the final four, they got her for it but Baylor still won that year.

NoDakSt

PostPosted: 08/04/18 9:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howard is a great addition but she doesn't readily newer the question "where will the points come from?" MState was an offensive power last year and Vic noted the aberration after beating Tennessee when commenting his teams will usually win 80% of the 70-60 games but last years team won the 80-70 games at a rate he had never known. It scared him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: