RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

America's Future....?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howee

PostPosted: 08/10/23 9:48 pm    ::: America's Future....? Reply Reply with quote

This ....absurdity?....perversity????.... is reaching the point of needing a dire intervention. As a retired educator, it boggles my mind that this kind of demagoguery is actually becoming acceptable, not ONLY in Florida, but in places like NH, too?? Shocked

An educational video of an animated Frederick Douglass explaining to kids the positives of slavery? It's almost as if state governments are finding ways to slyly(?) antagonize their minority populations, goading them into....what?

I wanna start my own educational video company. I'll create programs that, with animated characters like MTG explaining to kids how being an asshole and lying gets you elected to powerful positions. Or how, by pandering to the assholes in his constituency, Asshole-in-Chief Ronnie is single-handedly destroying an already-screwed up state.

Unfortunate I'm not a techie. Razz Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 09/14/23 5:29 pm    ::: Re: America's Future....? Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

PostPosted: 09/15/23 6:49 am    ::: Re: America's Future....? Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
This ....absurdity?....perversity????.... is reaching the point of needing a dire intervention. As a retired educator, it boggles my mind that this kind of demagoguery is actually becoming acceptable, not ONLY in Florida, but in places like NH, too?? Shocked

An educational video of an animated Frederick Douglass explaining to kids the positives of slavery? It's almost as if state governments are finding ways to slyly(?) antagonize their minority populations, goading them into....what?

I wanna start my own educational video company. I'll create programs that, with animated characters like MTG explaining to kids how being an asshole and lying gets you elected to powerful positions. Or how, by pandering to the assholes in his constituency, Asshole-in-Chief Ronnie is single-handedly destroying an already-screwed up state.

And surely, as a retired educator, you explain to us exactly how Florida and NH are actually doing the thing you're saying they are?

Are people not leaving your state (and others) for Florida in record numbers for the last several consecutive years? Last time I checked, black people were doing it too.

Howee

PostPosted: 09/15/23 10:16 am    ::: Re: America's Future....? Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:

And surely, as a retired educator, you explain to us exactly how Florida and NH are actually doing the thing you're saying they are?

"Explain"?? The explanation is in the article - if you read it all the way through, you'd know that.
Stonington_QB wrote:
Are people not leaving your state (and others) for Florida in record numbers for the last several consecutive years? Last time I checked, black people were doing it too.

Various states have varying rates of population growth or decline. I believe Utah is currently leading the country in growth. I can't see what that has to do with the topic at hand. Yes, Florida IS growing in population. LARGELY due to Old People, who don't have kids in the educational system, and don't care about such a travesty. Black or white or whatever....if people are moving to a state like Florida, they will hopefully be aware of what their state's government is sanctioning - far too many do not.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: