RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Triple doubles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toad455

PostPosted: 07/21/18 7:34 pm    ::: Triple doubles Reply Reply with quote

So is Vandersloot's official? She's been added to the list on .com

Sheryl Swoopes (Houston Comets vs. Detroit); 7/27/99: 14 points, 15 rebounds, 10 assists
Margo Dydek (Utah Starzz vs. Orlando); 6/7/01: 12 points, 11 rebounds, 10 blocks
Lisa Leslie (Los Angeles Sparks vs. Detroit); 9/9/04: 29 points, 15 rebounds, 10 blocks
Deanna Nolan (Detroit Shock vs. Connecticut); 5/21/05: 11 points, 10 rebounds, 11 assists
Temeka Johnson (Seattle Storm vs. New York); 7/24/14: 13 points, 10 rebounds, 11 assists
Candace Parker (Los Angeles Sparks vs. San Antonio); 7/28/17: 11 points, 17 rebounds, 11 assists
Courtney Vandersloot (Chicago Sky vs. Dallas); 7/20/18: 13 points, 10 rebounds, 15 assists

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
SDHoops

PostPosted: 07/21/18 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Congrats on that triple double. Guess there wasn't a whole separate press release about how it needed to be analyzed by league office experts!!!! We only question the 'ghetto' girls, if you got blonde hair, no analyzing needed. Rolling Eyes

Richyyy

PostPosted: 07/21/18 11:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We question all of them; there just wasn't a glaring nonsense score involved in this one. I was checking it as her game was ending, just like with the array of previously rescinded ones. This one's going to hold up.

PostPosted: 07/22/18 10:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't want to hijack the thread but does anyone know how many NEAR triple dubs CP has had in her career? Some folks catch lightening in a bottle for a game or two but she very often puts up these kinds of numbers. I mean, recently she's threatened one every game and as I think back, she has to have dog on near 25 "almosts"! lol! I don't think the coaching staff has been paying attention to it during the game and of course, getting the W and player health is more important but there is no way she should only have 1. A large part of her legacy is being a point forward.... the prototype versatile big and they won't let her be great! Razz Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: