63%  [ 12 ]
Lynx 😾
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

zune69

PostPosted: 07/17/18 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
I recall these comments also being made about Danielle Adams from Shades as well not targeting but being fair .

This is why I wanted to avoid posting any old comments...I don't want shades to think that we're attacking him....So I will just tiptoe out of this thread.

Shades

PostPosted: 07/17/18 8:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
Shades...You've made multiple disparaging comments about Paris.I Decided not to post any of them because I wanted to avoid any negativity.

A good way to avoid negativity in a game thread on the heels of a disappointing loss is to NOT suggest my team purposely miss the playoffs. You do know how I feel about tanking, don't you, or are you new here?

zune69 wrote:
Shades wrote:

I can imagine Cambage's tweet now "Look what Ameircan food has done to poor Courtney!" Laughing

That comment was mocking Cambage's view on American food. She used American food as an excuse for getting out of shape during her rookie season.
http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?t=72182&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ameican&start=36

As you can see, you raised no objection to what I said at the time (clearly a joke), but you were upset with other people putting down Paris. To bring this up now is not only disingenuous, but a diversionary tactic. What does Paris have to do with your views on the Lynx being in the playoffs or not?

zune69 wrote:

There are a few more that I would rather not post.

I'm sure.... always selling.

zune69 wrote:
McCowen is a lottery pick,but she's no guarantee...What concerns me about McCowen is that she appears to be in relatively good condition,but she still lacks foot speed and quickness.

Just like your spelling of McCowan, it doesn't seem to be sinking in that your evaluation of McCowan is incentive not to tank.

zune69 wrote:
And no shades,Minnesota will not be a pushover or easy out in the playoffs. They'll have as good a chance of winning the Championship as any other playoff team.

That's not what you said earlier in the thread (when you were trying to avoid negativity?) You said Minnesota isn't going to win the championship anyway.

zune69 wrote:
I just don't fear them.

Then act like it. You should want to see them in the playoffs. I relish the thought of playing the Wings.

zune69 wrote:
The only reason I said maybe it would be best if Minny missed the playoffs is because Whalen,Augustus,and Brunson are on their last leg....The Lynx need an influx of talent.

Well the point of "nothing worth tanking for" is definitely lost on you. I guess you have some major catching up to do in draft analysis. I tend to be ahead of the curve.

The draft isn't the only place to find talent. Do you remember where Zandalasini came from?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
ClayK

PostPosted: 07/18/18 9:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
zune69 wrote:
Shades...You've made multiple disparaging comments about Paris.I Decided not to post any of them because I wanted to avoid any negativity.

A good way to avoid negativity in a game thread on the heels of a disappointing loss is to NOT suggest my team purposely miss the playoffs. You do know how I feel about tanking, don't you, or are you new here?

zune69 wrote:
Shades wrote:

I can imagine Cambage's tweet now "Look what Ameircan food has done to poor Courtney!" Laughing

That comment was mocking Cambage's view on American food. She used American food as an excuse for getting out of shape during her rookie season.
http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?t=72182&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ameican&start=36

As you can see, you raised no objection to what I said at the time (clearly a joke), but you were upset with other people putting down Paris. To bring this up now is not only disingenuous, but a diversionary tactic. What does Paris have to do with your views on the Lynx being in the playoffs or not?

zune69 wrote:

There are a few more that I would rather not post.

I'm sure.... always selling.

zune69 wrote:
McCowen is a lottery pick,but she's no guarantee...What concerns me about McCowen is that she appears to be in relatively good condition,but she still lacks foot speed and quickness.

Just like your spelling of McCowan, it doesn't seem to be sinking in that your evaluation of McCowan is incentive not to tank.

zune69 wrote:
And no shades,Minnesota will not be a pushover or easy out in the playoffs. They'll have as good a chance of winning the Championship as any other playoff team.

That's not what you said earlier in the thread (when you were trying to avoid negativity?) You said Minnesota isn't going to win the championship anyway.

zune69 wrote:
I just don't fear them.

Then act like it. You should want to see them in the playoffs. I relish the thought of playing the Wings.

zune69 wrote:
The only reason I said maybe it would be best if Minny missed the playoffs is because Whalen,Augustus,and Brunson are on their last leg....The Lynx need an influx of talent.

Well the point of "nothing worth tanking for" is definitely lost on you. I guess you have some major catching up to do in draft analysis. I tend to be ahead of the curve.

The draft isn't the only place to find talent. Do you remember where Zandalasini came from?

Shades, why be so personal? You don't have to rise to the bait ...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: