RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Indiana AG in Trouble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/05/18 10:03 pm    ::: Indiana AG in Trouble Reply Reply with quote

Gov. says that he needs to step down.

Quote:
One of Curtis Hill's accusers says he put his hands under her clothes to grab her behind.

Hill says that's not true.

https://www.wthr.com/article/governor-holcomb-lawmakers-call-ag-hills-resignation

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/06/18 2:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

One of the women that came forward:

Quote:
My name is Mara Candelaria Reardon.

I am not anonymous.

I am a wife, mother, business owner and a state representative.

I am also a victim of sexual battery, perpetrated by Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill.

https://www.wane.com/news/lawmaker-tells-her-side-of-ag-hill-groping-allegations/1287111370

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/06/18 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Another woman releases a statement:

Quote:
“Do you know who I am?”

That’s what he said when he pulled a stool up next to me and forced me to move uncomfortably closer to the bar’s ledge on my right with people both in front and behind me. I was cornered by Indiana's attorney general, who I had never previously met, and he began rubbing my back. I couldn’t hear a single word he said after that as the following thoughts buzzed through my head:

What will people think if they see this interaction? Will they think I beckoned him over? Will they make quick judgments that I was flirting with him? Would they assume I enjoyed the attention?

https://www.wishtv.com/news/politics/lawmaker-staffer-share-stories-about-attorney-general-hill/1287096753

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 07/06/18 8:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And Hill's statement:

Quote:
"I now stand falsely accused of some of the same crimes I spent 28 years prosecuting. Yet without a thorough investigation -- without the right to face my accusers and review the evidence against me -- I am convicted by public officials demanding my resignation. I believed that the standard in this country is that you are innocent until proven guilty -- not guilty until proven innocent.

I am not resigning. The allegations against me are vicious and false. At no time did I ever grab or touch anyone inappropriately. The lack of fairness and the failure to recognize my constitutional rights are a complete travesty.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/politics/ag-hill-not-resigning-calls-allegations-vicious-and-false-/1287300360

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: