Storm
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Liberty
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Shades

PostPosted: 07/01/18 8:33 pm    ::: Storm @ Liberty - 7/03/18 Reply Reply with quote

White Plains, NY - 7:00 PM ET
TV: MSG+

Video:
https://leaguepass.wnba.com

Game page:
http://www.wnba.com/game/20180703/SEANYL

ESPN Gamecast:
http://m.espn.com/wnba/gamecast?gameId=401018880

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Randy

PostPosted: 07/03/18 5:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Liberty fan for a day. C'mon Liberty weather the Stormys.

Last edited by Randy on 07/03/18 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Randy

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

These pre-game interviews are driving me crazy. The sound and video are out of sync.

Randy

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Eff these refs. Laughing (I guess all the usual NY fans must be at the game tonight.)

Randy

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stewart getting to the line for going over Zealous' back. Evil or Very Mad

Randy

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

See the 2nd post above.

toad455

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Poor D again by New York.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Randy

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sugar bricks a 3 on her first play of the game..........

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well, the Under bet (165) looks pretty good at this point.

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Da' f*ck is Boyd doing tonight?

myrtle

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's the stand around and wait for someone else to do something offensive set for the Liberty. Rolling Eyes

- Amanda Gorman
toad455

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Terrible 2nd quarter by NY.

Randy

PostPosted: 07/03/18 6:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Charles with 3p2r in the first half.......

toad455

PostPosted: 07/03/18 7:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Charles with 3p2r in the first half.......

Storm are playing great D on her. Our guards are really lacking tonight.

Randy

PostPosted: 07/03/18 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lady Liberty's torch is going out. Sad 17 point deficit.

Randy

PostPosted: 07/03/18 7:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bria to the rescue. Smile

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/03/18 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Damn Liberty 70-55 with 6 Mins to go at home ? Shocked

PostPosted: 07/03/18 7:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This one is over. 19 pt deficit <4 min left.

Bob Lamm

PostPosted: 07/03/18 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dear Katie--I know I've asked this question before, but I'm still awaiting your answer.

Kia Nurse began the season playing wonderfully. Though a rookie in her initial WNBA games, she was our second-best player. Then some of our veterans returned, you began cutting Nurse's playing time, and I believe you began undermining her confidence. Now you treat her like a scrub, the fourth player coming off the bench. Many of her limited minutes are in garbage time after your preferred lineup has been beaten badly.

I don't want to trash any Liberty player. But which of these Liberty vets is playing so consistently well that Nurse should lose minutes to her: Bria Hartley, Epiphanny Prince, Shavonte Zellous, Sugar Rodgers? And, Katie, please keep in mind that our team isn't winning a WNBA championship this year and may not even make the playoffs. Isn't Kia Nurse a part of our future? How many of our 12 players genuinely are?

Eagerly awaiting your answer, Katie. Many thanks,

Bob

PostPosted: 07/03/18 8:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tonight seems like one of those nights where seeds 1-8 start to separate themselves from the lottery bunch . I still see NY sneaking in somehow but time is burning fast.

PostPosted: 07/03/18 8:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bob Lamm wrote:
Dear Katie--I know I've asked this question before, but I'm still awaiting your answer.

Kia Nurse began the season playing wonderfully. Though a rookie in her initial WNBA games, she was our second-best player. Then some of our veterans returned, you began cutting Nurse's playing time, and I believe you began undermining her confidence. Now you treat her like a scrub, the fourth player coming off the bench. Many of her limited minutes are in garbage time after your preferred lineup has been beaten badly.

I don't want to trash any Liberty player. But which of these Liberty vets is playing so consistently well that Nurse should lose minutes to her: Bria Hartley, Epiphanny Prince, Shavonte Zellous, Sugar Rodgers? And, Katie, please keep in mind that our team isn't winning a WNBA championship this year and may not even make the playoffs. Isn't Kia Nurse a part of our future? How many of our 12 players genuinely are?

Bob

Bob i want to hear this answer as well ONLY if you genuinely believe Kia Nurse is Better than any of Prince , Zellous or Rodgers ! I cant say im sold but Nurse shouldn't be 4th off the bench thats for sure.

PostPosted: 07/03/18 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Tonight seems like one of those nights where seeds 1-8 start to separate themselves from the lottery bunch . I still see NY sneaking in somehow but time is burning fast.

seriously?

Bob Lamm

PostPosted: 07/03/18 8:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:

Bob

Bob i want to hear this answer as well ONLY if you genuinely believe Kia Nurse is Better than any of Prince , Zellous or Rodgers ! I cant say im sold but Nurse shouldn't be 4th off the bench thats for sure.

I'd say this:

(1) Nurse's play before everyone came back was better, on the whole, than Hartley, Prince, Zellous, or Rodgers have played since. Each of the four has had a couple of good games but many off nights.

(2) Even if you or anyone believes that any or all of those four are better than Nurse now, I still think it's nuts that they're getting so many minutes and Nurse so few. New York is going nowhere this season. Nurse may be a crucial player in the future of this team. That's not true for any of the other four.

PostPosted: 07/03/18 8:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:

Bob

Hartley, Prince and Zealous are starters so they aren't the 3 players coming off the bench in front of Nurse. Rodgers has not shown much reason to bring her in before Nurse. Of course, you could question some of the starters chosen.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/03/18 8:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

seriously?

Yes Seriously , ATL does not seem like safe pick to me . Idk why i just cant get over this Hunch that NY will go on a 7-8 game winning streak and go down swinging in the stretch run if still applicable.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: