28%
 28%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 28

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/22/18 9:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
I wish Davis had the game to back up all of this drama.

I blame Cappie she would not let it go. Even KD told her at the end when the clock was running down to let it go a 2nd but cappie would not leave it alone. KD told her she didn't give AF and quit talking to her Laughing Cappie is literally insane. It was over the screen from glory to essence and KD didnt stop the play while essence was hurt. Cappie took it as disrespect bc Dallas kept playing. Essence wasn't frustrated so im not sure why cappie lost her wig again. She should be upset with herself for not calling out the screen for her teammate!

ok, correction...I wish Davis and Cappie both had the game to back up this drama. lol

Laughing Laughing You got me here Laughing

PostPosted: 06/23/18 3:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cappie tried to make nice after the game but Davis wasn't having it.

Kim Mulkey was at the game and asked what has changed in the women's game over the years. She said it was more like the NBA. Something about "game doesn't have the same flow as it used to have" because the players are now good enough to go one on one.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 06/23/18 4:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:

Kim Mulkey was at the game and asked what has changed in the women's game over the years. She said it was more like the NBA. Something about "game doesn't have the same flow as it used to have" because the players are now good enough to go one on one.

CP3 had to get Cappie away but then she started against Diggins and others i believe

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
jap

PostPosted: 06/23/18 11:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
Are THESE WINGS?!!

Why are you surprised? The Wings always tend to step up their game whenever they play the Sparks.

PostPosted: 06/23/18 11:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
tfan wrote:

CP3 had to get Cappie away but then she started against Diggins and others i believe

Isn't KD Candace's cousin or god-sister or something? You KNOW CP3 is gonna protect her family.

PostPosted: 06/23/18 11:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hopefully, we can take out our frustrations on this loss against the Liberty tomorrow.

I'm glad to see Masha getting more playing time. She needs the exposure to the extra speed, physicality, and overall talent the WNBA offers to adjust her game upwards.

PostPosted: 06/23/18 4:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Of course this would be the game we are unable to attend. So annoyed to miss, but thrilled for a big win.

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 06/23/18 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

I blame Cappie she would not let it go. Even KD told her at the end when the clock was running down to let it go a 2nd but cappie would not leave it alone. KD told her she didn't give AF and quit talking to her Laughing Cappie is literally insane. It was over the screen from glory to essence and KD didnt stop the play while essence was hurt. Cappie took it as disrespect bc Dallas kept playing. Essence wasn't frustrated so im not sure why cappie lost her wig again. She should be upset with herself for not calling out the screen for her teammate!
The play the KD got her tech on her and Powers were just trying to stop Cappie from falling but KD did push Cappie after she object to them holding her. It was weird how Cappie won't let things go with KD even when the gm was done.

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 06/23/18 7:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I knew Cambage was gonna be a problem but damn it seems like everybody on the Wings had good gms.Anyway this was a bad loss for LA but Im liking what I saw from Maria.

jap

PostPosted: 06/23/18 7:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
I knew Cambage was gonna be a problem but damn it seems like everybody on the Wings had good gms.Anyway this was a bad loss for LA but Im liking what I saw from Maria.

I just want Masha to get used to the faster pace, physicality, and talent at this level. There is nothing like being exposed top the highest level to bring the very best out of an athlete. Vadeeva is already fundamentally sound; so it is all growth and maximizing her skill set from here on out.

Yeah, it was one of those games where the Wings were flying high while the Sparks came out cold. We get to revisit with them in LA on Tuesday - I'm sure the story will be different then.

PostPosted: 06/23/18 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

The play the KD got her tech on her and Powers were just trying to stop Cappie from falling but KD did push Cappie after she object to them holding her. It was weird how Cappie won't let things go with KD even when the gm was done.

Cappie has consistently been an a-hole only now her game is G-O-N-E. I was against her signing for both reasons. Please Sparks, get rid of the negative before she infects the whole team.

~rAf
tfan

PostPosted: 06/25/18 9:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vjr78cr0Huk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mavcarter
#NATC

PostPosted: 06/28/18 7:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Cappie has consistently been an a-hole only now her game is G-O-N-E. I was against her signing for both reasons. Please Sparks, get rid of the negative before she infects the whole team.

Are you happy now? Your wish has FINALLY been granted. Laughing

shontay33

PostPosted: 06/29/18 11:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

How is she being an a-hole? It was a heat of the moment thing where a player was sticking up for her teammate. Besides, I'm quite sure that something transpired before then to cause her ire. Players get tired of being held and pushed around coming off screens. Its interesting that there is a double standard when it comes to Cappie. DT's behavior is okay but Cappie who plays aggressive offensivly, and does not throw cheap shots like other players do on the offensive end is a problem child.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/29/18 12:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

shontay33 wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

How is she being an a-hole? It was a heat of the moment thing where a player was sticking up for her teammate. Besides, I'm quite sure that something transpired before then to cause her ire. Players get tired of being held and pushed around coming off screens. Its interesting that there is a double standard when it comes to Cappie. DT's behavior is okay but Cappie who plays aggressive offensivly, and does not throw cheap shots like other players do on the offensive end is a problem child.

No no , DT gets the heat even worse for her Dirty plays and lets not act like cappie hasnt thrown a cheap shot or 2 or 3 or hell 10 in her career. See Penny Taylor , See Britney Griner...cappie is notorious for these types of things so no i dont feel its a double standard. People rag on DT just as much for her antics , same with Cambage and Cappie . They all need to cut it out .

PostPosted: 06/29/18 2:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

shontay33 wrote:
readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Difference between DT and Cappie is that almost always during the game (or certainly after) she shakes hands with the player or squashes it in some sort of way. Example: she had Cheyenne Parker got into it in their last game against each other. Parker had enough and walked into her earing herself a offensive foul (should of been a flagrant). After that incident Taurasi walked up to Parker and gave her a hand and sorted their 'problem'.

Cappie holds onto her grudge and keeps talking until the end of the game and even in the handshake line. She just looked angry this season because her play wasnt what she wanted

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Randy

PostPosted: 06/29/18 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So if you shake hands w someone after throwing an unprovoked elbow in their neck and you're a good person.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 06/29/18 4:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
So if you shake hands w someone after throwing an unprovoked elbow in their neck and you're a good person.

I didnt say that. Taurasi gets enough shit for the shit that she does. Look up the thread of that game and you will see me being one of them. But i think that its not coincidence that she hardly has personal beef with anyone on the court or after it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: