RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Team Stat Winners & Losers

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49080



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/18 6:05 pm    ::: Team Stat Winners & Losers Reply Reply with quote

Games
High PHX 11
2nd ATL IND LVA WAS SEA 10
Low DAL LAS NYL 8

MPG
High IND 41.0
2nd CHI NYL 40.6
Low ATL CON DAL LAS MIN PHX WAS 40.0

FGM
High CON 35
2nd SEA 31.7
Low ATL 27.2

FGA
High CON 75.0
2nd ATL IND 70.3
Low PHX 63.5

FG%
High SEA 46.9
2nd CON 46.7
Low ATL 38.7

3PM
High SEA 8.4
2nd WAS 8.0
Low LVA 3.0

3PA
High NYL 23.9
2nd SEA 23.1
Low LVA 10.5

3P%
High SEA 36.4
2nd WAS 36.0
Low ATL 27.0

FTM
High DAL 21.4
2nd LVA 19.0
Low NYL 13.1

FTA
High DAL 27.4 (Cryin' Skylar)
2nd LVA 25.8
Low NYL 16.6

FT%
High PHX 86.4
2nd SEA 84.2
Low CON 72.7 (Don't blame Alyssa)

OREB
High CON 10.7
2nd SEA 9.7
Low PHX 5.9

DREB
High CON 28.4
2nd MIN 28.0
Low LAS 22.4

REB
High CON 39.1
2nd DAL 37.3
Low LAS 29.0

AST
PHX 20.7
2nd CON SEA 20.4
Low WAS 14.5 (EDD & TO's team)

STL
High ATL 8.5
2nd LAS 8.0
Low DAL 5.5

BLK
High DAL 6.1
2nd PHX 5.4
Low LAS 1.6 (You expect Parker to lift a finger?)

TO
High MIN 15.7 (We won a category!)
2nd DAL 15.5 (Keep trying)
Low ATL 13.0

PTS
High CON 92.4
2nd SEA 88.9
Low ATL 74.8



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 8506



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/18 6:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
PTS
High CON 92.4
2nd SEA 88.9
Low ATL 74.8



Run with the Dream has given way to Walk with the Dream.



_________________
Lodestar
Richyyy



Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 20604
Location: London


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/18 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Quote:
PTS
High CON 92.4
2nd SEA 88.9
Low ATL 74.8



Run with the Dream has given way to Walk with the Dream.

Actually playing at the 4th-highest pace in the league; the offense has just been statistically garbage.



_________________
Independent WNBA coverage: http://www.wnbalien.com/
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 8506



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/18 7:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ok, how about "Brick with the Dream."



_________________
Lodestar
Libra_Girl



Joined: 12 Jul 2013
Posts: 1159



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/18 11:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I actually like knowing team/player stats but was the personal shots to certain players necessary?

Anyway Im not surpise at LA being the lowest team getting rebs.


Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49080



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/14/18 11:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Libra_Girl wrote:
I actually like knowing team/player stats but was the personal shots to certain players necessary?

Anyway Im not surpise at LA being the lowest team getting rebs.


Is that the closest you or anyone else will get to thanking me for the effort?

So why are you not surprised, or is too personal to say?

I consider my “shots” performance-related.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Fighting Artichoke



Joined: 12 Dec 2012
Posts: 3505



Back to top
PostPosted: 06/15/18 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
I actually like knowing team/player stats but was the personal shots to certain players necessary?

Anyway Im not surpise at LA being the lowest team getting rebs.


Is that the closest you or anyone else will get to thanking me for the effort?

So why are you not surprised, or is too personal to say?

I consider my “shots” performance-related.

What a surprise. The only negative individual comments are players you don't like. Skylar is having a much better season than Maya so far, but Maya wasn't called out. Why are your only individual comments negative?


sigur3



Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Posts: 6169
Location: Chicago-ish


Back to top
PostPosted: 06/15/18 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:
Shades wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
I actually like knowing team/player stats but was the personal shots to certain players necessary?

Anyway Im not surpise at LA being the lowest team getting rebs.


Is that the closest you or anyone else will get to thanking me for the effort?

So why are you not surprised, or is too personal to say?

I consider my “shots” performance-related.

What a surprise. The only negative individual comments are players you don't like. Skylar is having a much better season than Maya so far, but Maya wasn't called out. Why are your only individual comments negative?


Trolling as usual, just ignore it


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin