18%  [ 4 ]
Sparks
81%
 81%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 22

Michelle89

PostPosted: 06/13/18 4:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Angel is very very good. But...doesn't it look like she's put on a little extra weight and is half a step slower than she was in '16? (not two steps slower as in Whalen, but just a tad...)

I havent noticed the weight yet but to me she looks less interested somehow. She is hardly even whining to the refs anymore about calls. So thats strange to me Laughing

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
pilight

PostPosted: 06/13/18 6:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Angel is very very good. But...doesn't it look like she's put on a little extra weight and is half a step slower than she was in '16? (not two steps slower as in Whalen, but just a tad...)

I havent noticed the weight yet but to me she looks less interested somehow. She is hardly even whining to the refs anymore about calls. So thats strange to me Laughing

Brande Elise hasn't been at the games so far. Maybe Angel is distracted.

PostPosted: 06/13/18 7:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Brande Elise hasn't been at the games so far. Maybe Angel is distracted.

Those 2 are no longer associated and have not been for a while now.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: