RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Trump's Relationship with World Leaders: 10 out of 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tfan

PostPosted: 06/09/18 7:40 pm    ::: Trump's Relationship with World Leaders: 10 out of 10 Reply Reply with quote

Trump insists he has good relationship with G7 leaders – but does not name May

Quote:
Donald Trump insisted he would score his relationship with fellow world leaders 10 out of 10 – but failed to name Theresa May in his list of counterparts.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 06/09/18 11:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

He may have a decent rapport with Putin and Xi Jinping (whom I sure see him as a useful idiot), thugs such as Erdogan an Kim Jong Un, and leaders who know they can buy him off.

J-Spoon

PostPosted: 06/10/18 1:20 am    ::: Re: Trump's Relationship with World Leaders: 10 out of 10 Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:

Trump insists he has good relationship with G7 leaders – but does not name May

Quote:
Donald Trump insisted he would score his relationship with fellow world leaders 10 out of 10 – but failed to name Theresa May in his list of counterparts.

Merkel-Come on everyone if we concentrate hard enough maybe we can make his head explode!

Shinzo Abe-(Thought) I'm the Prime Minister of Japan I wish he would stop calling me Mr. Miyagi.

Trump-(Thought) What was the name of the actress who played Stefanie Tanner on Full House? I bet she is pretty hot now.

Guy looking at camera-(Thoguht) Bye Felicia! Bye!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: