RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Harry Laverne Anderson (October 14, 1952 – April 16, 2018)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 04/16/18 6:16 pm    ::: Harry Laverne Anderson (October 14, 1952 – April 16, 2018) Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Night Court actor Harry Anderson died Monday morning in Asheville, N.C., Asheville Police Department confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. He was 65.

"This morning at 6:41 a.m. the Asheville Police Department responded to the home of actor Harry Anderson where he was found deceased," Asheville PD's Public Affairs officer Christina Hallingse told THR. "No foul play is suspected."

The 1980s sitcom ran for nine seasons on NBC and earned seven Emmy Awards and 31 nominations, including three for Anderson. Night Court starred Anderson alongside John Larroquette as assistant district attorney Dan Fielding.

Night Court anchored NBC's early "Must See TV” Thursday lineup, which also included The Cosby Show, Family Ties and Cheers. 

In addition to his role on the NBC sitcom, Anderson also appeared on Cheers, starred as humorist Dave Berry on the 1990s show Dave's World and played Richie Tozier in the 1990 miniseries adaptation of Stephen King's It.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/harry-anderson-dead-night-court-actor-was-65-1103243

PostPosted: 04/16/18 6:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad
He was one of my favorites.

PostPosted: 04/16/18 7:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just came home from my workout and saw this on MSN.com. I have half of the Night Court seasons either on DVD or digital. Time to get the rest. It was one of the best sitcoms on television at the time and remains one of my favorites. I will remember him fondly.

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: