RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Gallery Pro Basketball: USA 83 vs. China 46

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SportsPageMike

PostPosted: 04/29/18 8:35 am    ::: Gallery Pro Basketball: USA 83 vs. China 46 Reply Reply with quote

These pictures were taken by our Seattle Photographer Chuckarelei. Here is a link...

https://www.sportspagemagazine.com/basketball/gallery-basketball-usa-83-vs-china-46/[/url]

PostPosted: 04/29/18 9:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

try here:
https://www.sportspagemagazine.com/basketball/gallery-basketball-usa-83-vs-china-46/

tfan

PostPosted: 04/29/18 11:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Doesn't seem like Morgan Tuck should be on this team. She has averaged 16.6 and 16.7 minutes per game in her two years in the league.

WfanFrJmp

PostPosted: 04/29/18 12:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Doesn't seem like Morgan Tuck should be on this team. She has averaged 16.6 and 16.7 minutes per game in her two years in the league.

Morgan was called back up to replace an injured EDD (neck). She actually looked decent out there given the situation.

tfan

PostPosted: 04/29/18 8:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WfanFrJmp wrote:
tfan wrote:

Morgan was called back up to replace an injured EDD (neck). She actually looked decent out there given the situation.

But why was she called in the first place to be able to be called back? I don't see Tuck as a WNBA star. Looking good against these foreign teams isn't hard. They aren't at a WNBA talent level.

WfanFrJmp

PostPosted: 04/29/18 10:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
WfanFrJmp wrote:
tfan wrote:

But why was she called in the first place to be able to be called back? I don't see Tuck as a WNBA star. Looking good against these foreign teams isn't hard. They aren't at a WNBA talent level.

Yes, I definitely hear you. I'm wondering how much that game will really determine who makes the World Championship team. So many people weren't able to participate for a variety of reasons.

Michelle89

PostPosted: 04/30/18 4:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
WfanFrJmp wrote:
tfan wrote:

Same goes for Wiese. Who could be on the verge of being cut from the Sparks.

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
ucbart

PostPosted: 04/30/18 12:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
tfan wrote:
WfanFrJmp wrote:
tfan wrote:

I was surprised by Tuck, but not as much as Weise. How is Weise in the player pool but Moriah Jefferson isn't?

Shades

PostPosted: 04/30/18 1:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
tfan wrote:
WfanFrJmp wrote:
tfan wrote:

I was surprised by Tuck, but not as much as Weise. How is Weise in the player pool but Moriah Jefferson isn't?

Jefferson isn’t well enough to make it into camps.

I’m not sure how she’ll be viewed in the future. Maybe she’s too small.
Somebody like Wiese can play multiple positions, but Wiese didn’t make the exhibition game cut.

As far as Tuck goes, it was between her Napheesa Collier for the exhibition game replacement for Delle Donne, so not a big deal. People don’t seem to realize that a lot of the players who will be on the World Cup team weren’t available for this exhibition.... names like Moore, McCoughtry, Charles, Ogwumike, and Griner. You don’t have to worry about Tuck making the final roster.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
ucbart

PostPosted: 04/30/18 1:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
ucbart wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
tfan wrote:
WfanFrJmp wrote:
tfan wrote:

Jefferson isn’t well enough to make it into camps.

I’m not sure how she’ll be viewed in the future. Maybe she’s too small.
Somebody like Wiese can play multiple positions, but Wiese didn’t make the exhibition game cut.

As far as Tuck goes, it was between her Napheesa Collier for the exhibition game replacement for Delle Donne, so not a big deal. People don’t seem to realize that a lot of the players who will be on the World Cup team weren’t available for this exhibition.... names like Moore, McCoughtry, Charles, Ogwumike, and Griner. You don’t have to worry about Tuck making the final roster.

I know she isn't making the team. I was surprised she's in the player pool.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: