RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

2018 Rebkell Fantasy WNBA Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49472



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Since Minny can’t do anything right, Fever invites to
Carlie Wagner
Tyra Buss
Maria Jespersen
Brooke McCarty



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 17685



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 3:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mystics' camp invites:
Olbis Futo Andre', Italy
Laney Lewis, Ursuline
Camille Zimmerman, Columbia



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
TotalCardinalMove



Joined: 13 Oct 2013
Posts: 1109



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 3:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mercury camp invites:
Brittany McPhee
Linnae Harper


TotalCardinalMove



Joined: 13 Oct 2013
Posts: 1109



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Draft grades?


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7589
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Seattle Camp Invites

Kahlia Lawrence
Roshanda Johnson
Iesha Small
Khalia Hillsman



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 17685



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mystics' depth:

PG: Toliver/Cloud/William
SG: Hill/Walker-Kimbrough/Zimmerman/Hightower
SF: Ruffin-Pratt/Currie/Muldrow/Taylor
PF: Delle Donne/Hawkins/Peters/Lewis
C: Thomas/Vadeeva/Sanders/Andre'



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49472



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dallas got a bargain in every round
#6 Kelsey Mitchell
#18 Stephanie Mavunga
#30 Kaylee Jensen

I think Bibb would be happy with that haul.


I liked all the players PHX picked, but I think they should have went for a center at #12.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned


Last edited by Shades on 04/09/18 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
blaase22



Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 3719
Location: Paradise


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Since Minny can’t do anything right, Fever invites to
Carlie Wagner
Tyra Buss
Maria Jespersen
Brooke McCarty


Funny from someone that picked aleighsa welch over Kiah stokes in the last fantasy draft Laughing


J-Spoon



Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 4726



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I give myself a B for my draft, maybe a B- if being critical but you can't pick players if they're off the board at your pick.

Nurse is a solid if not exciting pick up, and will get minutes in the rotation. The fact that Nurse can play some SF and PG gives NY some flexibility with who they put her on the court with. Her shot will keep lanes open and prevent her defender from collapsing on Charles, and her strong defense and IQ fits with what NY does on the defensive end.

Butler gives us added size if she survives to the roster.

I don't believe any 3rd round pick has a shot in NY but if we trade a bunch of guards Flaherty is probably the bet pure shooter in the draft and would be a nice specialist on the bench.


J-Spoon



Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 4726



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Indy and Dallas had the best drafts IMO

and I could see Laimbeer doing exactly what LV did in this draft


J-Spoon



Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 4726



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

For Camp invites I in honor of Katie Smith I will take all remaining Ohio State seniors

Doss
Harper
Hart

and if any are injured and can't make it I will give

Shayla Cooper another shot


Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49472



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

blaase22 wrote:


Funny from someone that picked aleighsa welch over Kiah stokes in the last fantasy draft


You got one right there, but you got Stokes at #23. A whole lot of people passed on her.

I was picking for SEA.

Quote:
I'm gonna go with who I think SEA would pick. KML at #3


I definitely liked EWill over KML.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7589
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
For Camp invites I in honor of Katie Smith I will take all remaining Ohio State seniors

Doss
Harper
Hart

and if any are injured and can't make it I will give

Shayla Cooper another shot


I believe someone has already invited her.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49472



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Should we do this again, only we pick for different teams and only with people who pledge to check in more often (preferably have smartphones)?



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7589
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 4:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Should we do this again, only we pick for different teams and only with people who pledge to check in more often (preferably have smartphones)?


Nah , this one was good and fun.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
J-Spoon



Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 4726



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 5:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think the biggest take away from this is it only takes a GM or two to think differently for a top player to fall. Mitchell at #6 is shocking, but when you think a little more about it the reasoning behind why it happened is pretty solid. Not only could I see Mitchell taking this kind of fall, Deshields and G. Williams could with just a few GMs buying into their question marks fall out of the top five pretty easily.

A different thought. Could Indy consider experimenting with Stevens at the 3. Indy is week at the 3 and has an experience player in Dupree at the 4 and a couple of decent options at the 5. If Stevens could be converted to a 3 it might play to hrer strengths and creat some very strange match up. I think her offense could work there, but I'm not sure how she would do there on defense


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7589
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 5:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
I think the biggest take away from this is it only takes a GM or two to think differently for a top player to fall. Mitchell at #6 is shocking, but when you think a little more about it the reasoning behind why it happened is pretty solid. Not only could I see Mitchell taking this kind of fall, Deshields and G. Williams could with just a few GMs buying into their question marks fall out of the top five pretty easily.

A different thought. Could Indy consider experimenting with Stevens at the 3. Indy is week at the 3 and has an experience player in Dupree at the 4 and a couple of decent options at the 5. If Stevens could be converted to a 3 it might play to hrer strengths and creat some very strange match up. I think her offense could work there, but I'm not sure how she would do there on defense


Z at the 3 would be a major failure.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 17685



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 5:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In an odd world, Williams could potentially slip to #10. Dallas takes Brown, Thibault takes Vivians, Fever go with Vadeeva, Sun stick with Nurse.

1. Wilson
2. Mitchell
3. Stevens
4. DeShields
5. Canada
6. Brown
7. Vivians
8. Vadeeva
9. Nurse
10. Williams



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 10955
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus. If u were in my safe space, you'd have to be f'd up


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 5:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
J-Spoon wrote:
I think the biggest take away from this is it only takes a GM or two to think differently for a top player to fall. Mitchell at #6 is shocking, but when you think a little more about it the reasoning behind why it happened is pretty solid. Not only could I see Mitchell taking this kind of fall, Deshields and G. Williams could with just a few GMs buying into their question marks fall out of the top five pretty easily.

A different thought. Could Indy consider experimenting with Stevens at the 3. Indy is week at the 3 and has an experience player in Dupree at the 4 and a couple of decent options at the 5. If Stevens could be converted to a 3 it might play to hrer strengths and creat some very strange match up. I think her offense could work there, but I'm not sure how she would do there on defense


Z at the 3 would be a major failure.


On both sides of the ball.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people might be waking up.
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49472



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 6:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
Not only could I see Mitchell taking this kind of fall, Deshields and G. Williams could with just a few GMs buying into their question marks fall out of the top five pretty easily.


Gabby signed with Wasserman. Other than Plum, they don’t work with crumbs. I think they sign all #1’s.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7589
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 6:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
J-Spoon wrote:
Not only could I see Mitchell taking this kind of fall, Deshields and G. Williams could with just a few GMs buying into their question marks fall out of the top five pretty easily.


Gabby signed with Wasserman. Other than Plum, they don’t work with crumbs. I think they sign all #1’s.


So Wasserman knows who will be the top draft picks already shades ? Is that what your saying since they signed Gabby ?



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 23318



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 7:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Mystics' camp invites:
Olbis Futo Andre', Italy
Laney Lewis, Ursuline
Camille Zimmerman, Columbia


another one I'm interested to see if she can stay in camp. The other two are "huh, who?"


myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 23318



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 7:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
In an odd world, Williams could potentially slip to #10. Dallas takes Brown, Thibault takes Vivians, Fever go with Vadeeva, Sun stick with Nurse.

1. Wilson
2. Mitchell
3. Stevens
4. DeShields
5. Canada
6. Brown
7. Vivians
8. Vadeeva
9. Nurse
10. Williams


with Stevens and Vadeeva added, some interesting scenarios could indeed emerge.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
SO ...I lost a bet with Rock about how many wins Chicago would get this year. My punishment - T. Young as my avatar. Well it could be worse!
Mojo



Joined: 10 May 2017
Posts: 89
Location: Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 9:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Dallas got a bargain in every round
#6 Kelsey Mitchell
#18 Stephanie Mavunga
#30 Kaylee Jensen

I think Bibb would be happy with that haul.


I liked all the players PHX picked, but I think they should have went for a center at #12.


Thanks. Also, of those three, one of each category to stimulate some competition, G, F, and C. I like players like Mavunga.


Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49472



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/09/18 10:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don’t think Chong will be much competition for Mitchell. Diggins will have to look over her shoulder now if Mitchell is her backup. Or will it be Gray or Christmas moving to the bench? Nice problem to have, I guess.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin