RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

WNBL (Australia) 2018/19 Season
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richyyy

PostPosted: 12/03/18 6:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
Interesting, I never heard of Aokuso. She's 6-4 and athletic enough to dunk, so if she's as productive or more productive than Magbegor, then she should draw interest from somebody. Aokuso's birthday is November 23, 1998, so she was draft eligible this year. I remember a discussion about whether foreign players are eligible twice if they have late birthdays and don't turn 21 before the next draft. Never heard if that was resolved. Otherwise, someone can merely sign Aokuso as a free agent.

They came up with their own fairly nonsensical reading of a couple of lines in the CBA that meant players like that couldn't be available twice. So unless they've changed their minds since, she'd be a UFA. As far as I know, the only way to be available in two drafts is that 'sit out a year, actively re-enter the next draft' scenario that occasionally comes up when injured players like Alaina Coates are drafted.

PostPosted: 12/03/18 9:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aokuso had a very productive winter at the QBL level so it is good to see that it's translated into a larger WNBL role after being a garbage time only player last year. Because of how young internationals have to drafted, it is interesting to look back a year later to see who has changed from their age 20 to their age 21 year.

tfan wrote:
I see that the University of Canberra has a WNBL team. Is that an all-amateur team competing with pros?

It's a professional team and almost all of the players are not students (or Kia Nurse would have to go back to school). Sydney is similarly affiliated with the University of Sydney, Melbourne is sponsored by Deakin University, and Townsville is sponsored by James Cook University. Some university-age players do stay in Australia for school instead of coming to the United States, but there is not always a link between that and basketball.

Most countries don't have the forced amateur university sports system that we do.
root_thing

PostPosted: 12/05/18 2:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I finally watched that Melbourne-Townsville game, and there were close-ups of Zitina Aokuso standing next to various post players. She looks shorter than Batkovic (6-4), Magbegor (6-4), George (6-3), and either the same height or slightly shorter than Mallot (6-3). I'm guessing Aokuso is 6-2½. Obviously, she can still dunk so the hops are there. Nevertheless, players are not always in a position to jump or jump their highest so having actual length helps too.

From what I saw, Aokuso plays with great energy but is very raw. Whenever Zitina posted up, she would dribble around, then spin and toss up a shot that usually missed badly. All of her field goals came off layups. On the plus side, she did shoot free throws well in this game. Defensively, she got pushed around by George and Sarah Booth. She needs to get stronger. I can see Aokuso eventually developing into a Raincock-Ekunwe type player but right now she's unlikely to make a WNBA team.

As for Magbegor, my impression is the same as it was watching her at the FIBA World Cup. Ezi looks smooth and athletic, but she isn't very involved. Not that she's loafing or anything, it just appears as if she's unsure of what to do or where to be. Ezi is often in the vicinity of the action, but rarely a part of the play. It's hard to explain. In terms of head-to-head, Magbegor got a block from behind on Aokuso, but Zitina was able to slip past Ezi for a layup later on. Not much really happened between them. Aokuso had more of an impact, but she played a lot more minutes due to Batkovic having both early foul trouble and nagging injuries.

PostPosted: 12/05/18 6:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
I finally watched that Melbourne-Townsville game, and there were close-ups of Zitina Aokuso standing next to various post players. She looks shorter than Batkovic (6-4), Magbegor (6-4), George (6-3), and either the same height or slightly shorter than Mallot (6-3). I'm guessing Aokuso is 6-2½. Obviously, she can still dunk so the hops are there. Nevertheless, players are not always in a position to jump or jump their highest so having actual length helps too.

From what I saw, Aokuso plays with great energy but is very raw. Whenever Zitina posted up, she would dribble around, then spin and toss up a shot that usually missed badly. All of her field goals came off layups. On the plus side, she did shoot free throws well in this game. Defensively, she got pushed around by George and Sarah Booth. She needs to get stronger. I can see Aokuso eventually developing into a Raincock-Ekunwe type player but right now she's unlikely to make a WNBA team.

She is indeed raw.
The reason I brought her up is that she was always kinda known about down here as a prospect, but I didn't see anything much in her besides potential. This past offseason she noticeably improved her physique and this season looks more involved on the court. Obviously from the numbers I posted she no star right now even in the WNBL, but she has put herself onto my watch list based on still being young, and elevating her game such a large amount in a short space of time.
Cayla George is a good example for you to mention because she has managed 3 WNBA seasons (would have been 4 if not missing 2016 for Olympic prep) and I think Zitina's ceiling is higher. But she still has a long way to go to get there.
Just someone I'm keeping an eye on. Had she played like this a year ago I would have said maybe she's worth one of those "international diamond in the rough" 3rd round draft picks for a team that doesn't have a "fan favourite who will never make the cut but is a local" 3rd rounder in mind, but she was a year too late.

PostPosted: 12/09/18 7:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Round 9

Sydney Uni caused the upset of the year in the tv game. With both Alexs - Wilson & Bunton - now ruled out for the season, and after losing in Adelaide, they travelled to Melbourne and took down the Melbourne "Opals" Boomers, thanks to some late heroics from Brittney Smart and Tahlia Tupaea.
Canberra welcomed back Marianna Tolo from her ACL injury, and she top scored for them off the bench to complete another bad weekend for Bendigo.
Adelaide continued their hot run of form, taking out a Batkovic-less Townsville.
Dandenong smashed first-placed Perth to keep themselves alive in the playoff race.

Sydney 72 (Smart 14p 6r, Greaves 13p, Tupaea 12p 4a 4s, Panousis 10p, Graham 9p)
Adelaide 82 (Nicholson 26p 7r, Seekamp 14p 8r 10a, Coffey 12p 5r, Alexander 10p 11r, Blicavs 10p 5r)
Boxscore

Townsville 70 (Cocks 17p, Malott 14p, Aokuso 12p 9r, Garbin 12p 6r)
Adelaide 85 (Nicholson 23p, Seekamp 17p 7r 5a, Davidson 14p 5r, Blicavs 10p 7r 4a, Coffey 9p 7r, Alexander 8p 8r)
Boxscore

Perth 86 (Taylor 33p 9r 5s, McPhee 20p 10r 5a, Ebzery 10p, Schwagmeyer 10p, Steindl 5p 9r)
Bendigo 68 (Payne 27p, Wehrung 16p 5a, Turner 9p 6a, Tobin 7p 13r, Hurst 5p 6r 5a, Tomlinson 4p 8r 3b)
Boxscore

Melbourne 62 (Garrick 14p, George 12p 13r, Magbegor 11p 9r, O'Hea 11p 6a, Allen 10p 5a)
Sydney 65 (Tupaea 21p 4s, Snell 14p 7a, Greaves 14p, Smart 12p 10r)
Boxscore
YouTube

Canberra 94 (Tolo 23p, Griffin 21p 7r 6a, Nurse 16p 5r 3s, Scherf 8p 5r, Wilson 6p 7a, Mitchell 6p 5a)
Bendigo 63 (Hurst 13p 6r 3s, Wehrung 12p, Payne 11p, Turner 8p, Tobin 6p 9r, Tomlinson 6p 5r)
Boxscore

Dandenong 96 (Pedersen 21p 11r, Cole 21p 6a, Laney 17p 6a, Mijovic 16p 7r, Jarry 13p, Lavey 6p 6a)
Perth 76 (Steindl 18p, Taylor 17p, Schwagmeyer 11p, Ebzery 11p, McPhee 6p 5r, Mansfield 5p 5a)
Boxscore

Ladder
Perth 9-3
Melbourne 9-5
Canberra 7-4
Adelaide 7-6
Dandenong 5-6
Bendigo 6-8
Townsville 5-7
Sydney 2-11

PostPosted: 12/11/18 6:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Melbourne Boomers vs Sydney Uni Flames

https://youtu.be/zMtIIh9wpfs

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zMtIIh9wpfs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PostPosted: 12/12/18 4:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sara Blicavs is likely to return to action (from her ACL injury) on Sunday. Apparently Kristy Wallace is not far away either.

Meanwhile the Bendigo Spirit just cut Barbara Turner

PostPosted: 12/16/18 2:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Round 10
The playoff fight is still very much alive for the top 6 teams, with Dandenong's great form continuing and Townsville smashing Perth despite Batkovic being out injured. Melbourne just held off Adelaide, and claimed the #1 spot in the process as Perth's freefall gathered speed on national tv.
The Kayla Alexander & Nia Coffey pairing is giving Adelaide some great production, but this round belonged to Bec Cole, who is healthy for the first time in years and playing like she wants an Opals spot.

Sydney 73 (Tupaea 16p, McSpadden 12p 10r, Panousis 11p, Smart 10p, Greaves 8p 7r, Snell 8p 5r 6a)
Dandenong 106 (Cole 31p 5s, Laney 16p 9r 6a, Mijovic 13p, Lavey 12p 5r 4a, Jarry 12p 8r, Todhunter 8p 8a, Roberts 6p 5r)
Boxscore

Adelaide 93 (Alexander 22p 10r, Coffey 21p 7r 7a, Blicavs 17p, Nicholson 12p, Planeta 11p, Seekamp 2p 7r 5a)
Canberra 73 (Griffin 18p 6r, Tolo 16p 8r 5b 3s, Wilson 10p 5r 4a, Mitchell 10p 4a, Nurse 9p 5r, Froling 4p 6r)
Boxscore

Townsville 97 (Madgen 20p 7r, Malott 19p 7r, Cocks 14p 4a, Samuels 12p, Mincy 11p, Aokuso 10p 5r, Garbin 7p 9r, Donnelly 1p 5r 5a)
Perth 72 (McPhee 16p, Taylor 13p 7r, Mansfield 10p, Steindl 8p 6r, Collins 8p, Farnworth 2p 6r 6a)
Boxscore

Melbourne 83 (George 18p 10r, Allen 15p 5r 5a, Talbot 14p, Garrick 11p, Magbegor 10p, Purcell 6p 5r)
Adelaide 78 (Alexander 18p 10r 3s, Coffey 18p 5r, Seekamp 12p 5a, Blicavs 11p, Planeta 9p)
Boxscore

Dandenong 87 (Cole 20p 6r 11a, Laney 19p 9r, Lavey 15p 6a, Mijovic 11p, Roberts 7p 9r, Jarry 7p 7r)
Bendigo 63 (Hurst 15p, Wehrung 11p 5r 4a, Tobin 9p 5r, Payne 8p, Tomlinson 5p 5r 3b, Whittle 4p 5r 5a)
Boxscore

Canberra 92 (Griffin 27p 15r, Mitchell 22p 5r 7a 5s, Tolo 14p 6r 5a, Rocci 9p, Nurse 7p 7r, Wilson 5r 7a)
Perth 60 (Taylor 14p 6r, Schwagmeyer 14p 6r, Ebzery 9p, Mansfield 9p)
Boxscore
YouTube

Ladder
Melbourne 10-5
Perth 9-5
Canberra 8-5
Dandenong 7-6
Adelaide 8-7
Townsville 6-7
Bendigo 6-9
Sydney 2-12

PostPosted: 12/17/18 6:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

University of Canberra Capitals vs Perth Lynx*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBX1bwJfvuY

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pBX1bwJfvuY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

*my making this game available should not be interpreted as a recommendation to watch it

PostPosted: 12/18/18 7:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hi Luuuc,

Can you tell me what DP, development players are, in regards to the WNBL teams. I only ask as I watched a team from Box Hill, Victoria play in California against some local high school teams and was impressed with one of the players. When I looked her name up, Leia Hanifin, I saw it on a DP list for Dandenong. She can handle the ball, shoot the three and also has a real good shot blocking ability. She is in 11th grade and was wondering if any US colleges were pursuing her. I saw a couple of you tube videos on her from an U16 game and a hi-lite real.

Thanks.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 12/18/18 7:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

IM in OC wrote:
Hi Luuuc,

Can you tell me what DP, development players are, in regards to the WNBL teams. I only ask as I watched a team from Box Hill, Victoria play in California against some local high school teams and was impressed with one of the players. When I looked her name up, Leia Hanifin, I saw it on a DP list for Dandenong. She can handle the ball, shoot the three and also has a real good shot blocking ability. She is in 11th grade and was wondering if any US colleges were pursuing her. I saw a couple of you tube videos on her from an U16 game and a hi-lite real.

Thanks.

They're basically players (usually, but not always, young) that teams think have future WNBL potential. They are unpaid, but train with the team, so the idea is to expose them to a higher level environment and give them a better pathway to the top level.
Occasionally they'll get some playing time in a home game if it's a blowout.
(Not as easy at a club like Melbourne, which has 6 development players this season. 2 or 3 is a more common number)

PostPosted: 12/18/18 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
IM in OC wrote:
Hi Luuuc,

Thanks.

They're basically players (usually, but not always, young) that teams think have future WNBL potential. They are unpaid, but train with the team, so the idea is to expose them to a higher level environment and give them a better pathway to the top level.
(Not as easy at a club like Melbourne, which has 6 development players this season. 2 or 3 is a more common number)

Thanks again Smile

awhom111

PostPosted: 12/18/18 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
IM in OC wrote:
Hi Luuuc,

Thanks.

Unpaid is the key as it helps them keep NCAA eligibility.

I have been meaning to ask, if Sami had stayed in Perth would Australian fans be annoyed if they were regularly trotting out a lineup with her Schwagmeyer, Standish, and two imports? It will be interesting to see if any other WNBL level Americans get residency status or citizenship in the near future.
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 12/18/18 10:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
I have been meaning to ask, if Sami had stayed in Perth would Australian fans be annoyed if they were regularly trotting out a lineup with her Schwagmeyer, Standish, and two imports? It will be interesting to see if any other WNBL level Americans get residency status or citizenship in the near future.

Yeah, you do occasionally see people mention the foreign players in some teams (like Perth). When it's players like Whitcomb, Griffin & Steindl (Standish) I don't see the problem, since they're legit Australian residents. For Perth, that allowance is especially important for keeping the team competitive, since we've got a pretty poor history when it comes to local basketball talent, and relocating across the country for a WNBL salary is just not worth it for most aussie players.

I feel like it's probably more of an issue when it comes to representing the Opals and it's a foreign player keeping someone's favourite local out of the team. Not so much in the WNBL. But yeah there is still some level of side-eye.
Ultimately I think it is good for the standard of the league. (If it gets to the point where no players born in Australia are starting for their teams then we'll know it has gone way too far)

PostPosted: 12/21/18 9:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kristy Wallace is back, which seems like a very quick recovery.

It's interesting that Canberra has kept FLB coming in off the bench since Rocci has proven capable. Conti hasn't seemed to have made a leap this year while the drop is Hurst's production must mean that age is finally catching up with her.
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 12/23/18 8:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Round 11
Kristy Wallace returned to the court this round, playing in both of Canberra's games (both big wins), but in a horrible piece of news she injured her reconstructed knee in today's game Sad
Capitals put out Townsville Fire but at devastating cost

The TV game turned out to be a total anticlimax, with Melbourne winning big over a Pedersen-and-Blicavs-less Dandenong.
Adelaide's good form continued with a 43 point annihilation of Sydney. They look like legit title chances, along with Canberra & Melbourne.
Townsville, still without Batkovic, slid further, this time losing to Bendigo.
Perth's losing streak was temporarily arrested, barely escaping a tired and fouled-out Sydney team, thanks to a huge game by Asia Taylor and a little home cooking down the stretch.

Canberra 87 (Griffin 24p 14r 4b, Nurse 22p 5a, Rocci 11p, Tolo 8p 4a, Froling 8p, Mitchell 7p 5r 6a, Wilson 4p 5a)
Dandenong 60 (Cole 20p 7r, Todhunter 10p,Pedersen 8p 5r, Laney 8p)
Boxscore

Bendigo 75 (Payne 21p, Tobin 16p 15r, Tessari 11p, Tomlinson 10p 4a, Whittle 6p 9r)
Townsville 67 (Mincy 30p, Aokuso 12p 6r, Malott 7p)
Boxscore

Adelaide 95 (Planeta 21p 8r, Coffey 18p 7r 4a 3s, Nicholson 14p 4a, Seekamp 12p 7r 7a, Blicavs 12p 5r, Clydesdale 10p, Alexander 6p 11r)
Sydney 52 (Snell 12p 5r, Johnson 9p 11r, Graham 8p, McSpadden 6p 8r)
Boxscore

Melbourne 79 (Allen 27p 4a 3s, Talbot 22p 5r 3s, O'Hea 12p 5r, George 10p 12r 3b, Purcell 2p 6r 5s)
Dandenong 55 (Cole 18p 7r 3s, Laney 12p, Jarry 8p 6r, Roberts 8p)
Boxscore
YouTube

Perth 88 (Taylor 29p 13r 6a, Schwagmeyer 14p 5r 5a, McPhee 11p, Steindl 10p 6r 6s 3b, Ebzery 9p 6a, Mansfield 9p)
Sydney 84 (Snell 25p 11r 6a, Tupaea 12p 11r, Smart 12p 5r, Graham 9p, Greaves 9p, McSpadden 8p)
Boxscore

Townsville 55 (Malott 12p, Madgen 11p 12r, Garbin 10p, Aokuso 7p 9r, Mincy 6p 6r)
Canberra 81 (Griffin 21p 8r 4a, Tolo 14p 11r, Nurse 13p 6r, Scherf 11p 9r, Mitchell 9p 6a, Wilson 2p 7a)
Boxscore

Ladder
Melbourne 11-5
Canberra 10-5
Perth 10-5
Adelaide 9-7
Dandenong 7-8
Bendigo 7-9
Townsville 6-9
Sydney 2-14

Last edited by Luuuc on 12/24/18 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
threadkiller1201

PostPosted: 12/23/18 1:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Awful news about Kristy Wallace Sad .

I loved watching her play at Baylor!

Randy

PostPosted: 12/23/18 2:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shame about Wallace. 9 months of rehab down the drain. Crying or Very sad

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 12/24/18 10:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Melbourne Boomers vs Dandenong Rangers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAuxESqs1GU

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FAuxESqs1GU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PostPosted: 12/28/18 3:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Looks like Kia Nurse found her jumpshot again. She scored 18 points (7/8, inc 4/5 3PT) in the first quarter of tonight's game @ Townsville.
Boxscore

PostPosted: 12/28/18 4:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Looks like Kia Nurse found her jumpshot again. She scored 18 points (7/8, inc 4/5 3PT) in the first quarter of tonight's game @ Townsville.
Boxscore

6-16/3-8 the rest of the way. The odd thing about Kia's shooting slump is how badly she was shooting from 2Pt range. From 3Pt she was mediocre, but from 2Pt she was simply atrocious. I just hope she works it out before returning to NY. Rebecca Allen shot the ball great in 2016 but she hasn't been anywhere near that level in the last two years.

One positive thing Nurse has done throughout the season is draw fouls. I really like that "FLS ON" statistic. Unfortunately, I can't find a cumulative total anywhere, but from the boxscores it does appear that Kia leads her team almost every game.

PostPosted: 12/29/18 5:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PO0nHH2fikg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/PO0nHH2fikg

PostPosted: 12/29/18 6:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PO0nHH2fikg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/PO0nHH2fikg

Almost looked like they didnt really care tbh. They didnt even run a play or barely one.

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 12/29/18 8:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Almost looked like they didnt really care tbh. They didnt even run a play or barely one.

Yeah, it was very weird all around. No urgency from either team. Bendigo had team fouls to spare too. They really screwed that up (and then went on to lose in OT). Waste of a really good 4th quarter comeback.

PostPosted: 12/30/18 1:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Round 12
Teams 5, 6 & 7 all but lost their playoff hopes this weekend. Dandenong most spectacularly, with a total implosion today vs Canberra. Bendigo most painfully, after looking to have the TV game in the bag in the final minute after a gutsy comeback, but then blowing it.
Canberra & Melbourne are tied for top spot, but the Capitals are looking far more convincing atm. Meanwhile Adelaide moved closer to taking 3rd spot by beating Perth.

Canberra 104 (Nurse 33p, Mitchell 17p 8a, Griffin 12p 12r 4a 5s, Wilson 10p 7a 3s, Tolo 9p 5r 4a 3b, Scherf 8p 6r)
Townsville 75 (Mincy 20p, Garbin 13p 8r, Madgen 8p 4a, Aokuso 4p 5a)
Boxscore

Perth 95 (Taylor 22p 12r 4a, Schwagmeyer 20p, McPhee 15p 4a, Ebzery 10p 6a, Mansfield 10p, Steindl 8p 6r)
Dandenong 80 (Laney 21p 10r 7a, Pedersen 14p 6r, Cole 13p 5r, Jarry 10p, Lavey 8p)
Boxscore

Bendigo 67 (Payne 17p, Tobin 12p 15r, Hurst 10p 6r 5a, Whittle 10p 4a, Tomlinson 9p 8r 3s 3b, Wehrung 9p)
Melbourne 71 [OT] (Allen 27p, George 13p 16r 5a, Talbot 12p 11r, O'Hea 8p, Purcell 2p 6r 3s)
Boxscore
YouTube

Adelaide 74 (Coffey 21p 9r, Seekamp 16p 7a, Nicholson 12p 5r, Blicavs 11p 4a, Alexander 2p 7r)
Perth 67 (Taylor 16p 12r 3s, Mansfield 12p 4a, McPhee 12p, Steindl 8p 5r, Schwagmeyer 8p 5r)
Boxscore

Sydney 80 (Smart 16p 5r 8a, McSpadden 15p 7r, Snell 13p 10r 9a, Panousis 11p, Graham 10p, Greaves 10p, Tupaea 5p 5r 5a)
Townsville 93 (Malott 19p 8r 3b, Garbin 16p, Aokuso 15p, Samuels 11p, Madgen 9p 5r 9a, Beck 9p 9r 4a)
Boxscore

Dandenong 43 (Laney 9p 11r, Pedersen 8p, Cole 8p)
Canberra 86 (Nurse 26p 5a, Mitchell 20p 5a, Griffin 12p 9r 4a, Froling 10p 5r, Scherf 4p 11r)
Boxscore

Ladder (There are 3 rounds left in the 21-game regular season)
Canberra 12-5
Melbourne 12-5
Perth 11-6
Adelaide 10-7
Townsville 7-10
Dandenong 7-10
Bendigo 7-10
Sydney 2-15

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: