RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

11 Creighton @ 3 UCLA 3/19 9 PM ET

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins
Creighton
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
UCLA
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

calbearman76

PostPosted: 03/18/18 11:15 pm    ::: 11 Creighton @ 3 UCLA 3/19 9 PM ET Reply Reply with quote

Second Round - Kansas City Region

Last edited by calbearman76 on 03/21/18 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
patsweetpat

PostPosted: 03/19/18 11:01 pm    ::: Re: 11 Creighton @ 3 UCLA 3/19 9 PM ET Reply Reply with quote

UCLA wins!

Yay!

Queenie

PostPosted: 03/19/18 11:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

...aaaaaaaaand there goes the Big East. Sweep the first round, get swept the second round. Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug, some days people won't shut the goddamn hell up about that shot by Carter.

(now with spelling variations)
Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 03/20/18 7:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
...aaaaaaaaand there goes the Big East. Sweep the first round, get swept the second round. Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug, some days people won't shut the goddamn hell up about that shot by Carter.

Yeah I feel bad for DePaul fans - that was one painful way to lose that game - I'll take the blowout loss for Marquette over that kind of loss. St. John's is the only one left playing in the Big East - good luck to them!

I just hope the blowout loss to UL motivates Marquette for next season - especially the non-conference games. I have mixed feelings about this season - they did share the regular season BE title and won their first NCAA Tourney game since 2011. But they returned their core talent from last season and took a step back in my opinion - the non-conference games were very disappointing and they went from a 5 seed to an 8 seed in the NCAA Tournament. If they can't make the Sweet 16 next season, I'm no sure Marquette will ever do that. And things look pretty bleak after the current junior class graduates.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: