RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Selection Monday
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
coffy73



Joined: 24 Sep 2009
Posts: 2588



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dinkytown wrote:
Ugh can't we do these stories after all the teams are revealed? Rolling Eyes


I second that! I just want to see what teams made it and the seedings.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

OU ! Are you effin kidding me ? 16-14 ...wow should raise some eyebrows about the committee and their Power 5 bias .



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
mikeyc22



Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 2309
Location: Connecticut


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Geography seems like a huge thing thus far, even for setting up first and second round match ups


lynxmania



Joined: 18 Feb 2011
Posts: 8361
Location: Minnesota


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#8 SEED!


SpaceJunkie



Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 3500
Location: Minnesota


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
OU ! Are you effin kidding me ? 16-14 ...wow should raise some eyebrows about the committee and their Power 5 bias .


The lesson is, play as many good teams as possible, as going, say 2-10 against good teams is better than going 4-5. 😬


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
OU ! Are you effin kidding me ? 16-14 ...wow should raise some eyebrows about the committee and their Power 5 bias .


The lesson is, play as many good teams as possible, as going, say 2-10 against good teams is better than going 4-5. 😬


Yeah i guess so , not sure if they belong in the tourney but im not the committee so howee can jump for joy now !! Very Happy #Congratulations Sooners



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
LibFan25



Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 520
Location: NY


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i dont understand why almost every year they keep putting USF in UCONN bracket? they play them 3 TIMES!!! i feel so bad for USF


Joe Foss



Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 3853



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LibFan25 wrote:
i dont understand why almost every year they keep putting USF in UCONN bracket? they play them 3 TIMES!!! i feel so bad for USF


Hopefully Buffalo will spare USF the agony of having to face UConn a fourth time.



_________________
Ohio Bobcats WBB Fan
Coyotes



Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 124



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So, why does Princeton always play Maryland when they make it to NCAA's? Can somebody explain this?

The BE with 4 teams! Villanova, DePaul, Creighton, aaaannndd Marquette! Wow!

No Arizona State?


dinkytown



Joined: 18 Sep 2011
Posts: 2388



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coyotes wrote:
So, why does Princeton always play Maryland when they make it to NCAA's? Can somebody explain this?

The BE with 4 teams! Villanova, DePaul, Creighton, aaaannndd Marquette! Wow!

No Arizona State?


ASU is a #7 vs #10 Nebraska in Austin.


ucbart



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 1289
Location: New York


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Joe Foss wrote:
LibFan25 wrote:
i dont understand why almost every year they keep putting USF in UCONN bracket? they play them 3 TIMES!!! i feel so bad for USF


Hopefully Buffalo will spare USF the agony of having to face UConn a fourth time.


USF was dropped a seed and put in a pod with Florida State for geographic purposes. What BS!


Coyotes



Joined: 28 Jan 2018
Posts: 124



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dinkytown wrote:
Coyotes wrote:
So, why does Princeton always play Maryland when they make it to NCAA's? Can somebody explain this?

The BE with 4 teams! Villanova, DePaul, Creighton, aaaannndd Marquette! Wow!

No Arizona State?


ASU is a #7 vs #10 Nebraska in Austin.


I assumed with UCLA being a three that ASU would get the snub.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 6:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rutgers Really........



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
willtalk



Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Posts: 503
Location: NorCal


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just listened to one of the members on the committee talking about how important strength of schedule was in selecting OU at 16-14. She stated that if you don't play a strong schedule you won't get quality wins. Well she forgot that you have to actually beat some of those strong teams. They had quite a few bad losses.


linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 3558



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The chairwoman didn't directly answer any of the Twitter questions.

Ques. Why use SOS when it's already factored into RPI?
ans: we value SOS

Ques Why put USF in UConn's region when they have already played 3 times
ans: They wouldn't meet till the regional final

Ques: Why was Purdue put in instead of Iowa?
ans: We thought Purdue was stronger

None of the answers were specific to the questions. They do this every year and ESPN lets them get away with it. How about letting Skip Bayless do the interview?


Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 15767
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
Joe Foss wrote:
LibFan25 wrote:
i dont understand why almost every year they keep putting USF in UCONN bracket? they play them 3 TIMES!!! i feel so bad for USF


Hopefully Buffalo will spare USF the agony of having to face UConn a fourth time.


USF was dropped a seed and put in a pod with Florida State for geographic purposes. What BS!


I feel like Jose Fernandez sort of brought this on himself with his claims that they were worthy of hosting because almost all of their losses are to UConn. Committee's like, fine, here you go, you get to play in Florida.



_________________
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.
Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 15767
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

willtalk wrote:
Just listened to one of the members on the committee talking about how important strength of schedule was in selecting OU at 16-14. She stated that if you don't play a strong schedule you won't get quality wins. Well she forgot that you have to actually beat some of those strong teams. They had quite a few bad losses.


Exactly! Yes, Oklahoma had the chance to get quality wins. And for the most part they didn't.

Every year, it's made clearer and clearer: it's not what you do, it's who you do. Or something like that. As long as you schedule the right teams, you don't even have to win the games. Here's your participation trophy- I mean tournament bid.



_________________
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
The chairwoman didn't directly answer any of the Twitter questions.

Ques. Why use SOS when it's already factored into RPI?
ans: we value SOS

Ques Why put USF in UConn's region when they have already played 3 times
ans: They wouldn't meet till the regional final

Ques: Why was Purdue put in instead of Iowa?
ans: We thought Purdue was stronger

None of the answers were specific to the questions. They do this every year and ESPN lets them get away with it. How about letting Skip Bayless do the interview?


Thats very very sad , i felt like she had her answers rehearsed and chose whichever rebuttal for any question. Doesn't make any sense , Purdue stronger than Iowa ? OU stronger than Rutgers ? OU did not beat ANYBODY had 14 losses , and got an at large bid ? Hell they might as well have been .500 sherri has some magic with the committee i see .



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
ucbart



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 1289
Location: New York


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dawn just went IN on the committee. WOW


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
Dawn just went IN on the committee. WOW


Where where whereeee



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 3558



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am sick of seeing that replay of William making that shot but S Carolina fans should feel insulted that ESPN basically ignores the fact that the Gamecocks won the title.


ucbart



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 1289
Location: New York


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
ucbart wrote:
Dawn just went IN on the committee. WOW


Where where whereeee


ON the selection special on ESPN2.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
I am sick of seeing that replay of William making that shot but S Carolina fans should feel insulted that ESPN basically ignores the fact that the Gamecocks won the title.


Seriously lol they have to be the most unknown defending champion in history Laughing



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
bucks4now



Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 631



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
I am sick of seeing that replay of William making that shot but S Carolina fans should feel insulted that ESPN basically ignores the fact that the Gamecocks won the title.


Seriously lol they have to be the most unknown defending champion in history Laughing



No... Texas A&M


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bucks4now wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
I am sick of seeing that replay of William making that shot but S Carolina fans should feel insulted that ESPN basically ignores the fact that the Gamecocks won the title.


Seriously lol they have to be the most unknown defending champion in history Laughing



No... Texas A&M


Yeah your right , such a boring champion that year. Notre Dame gave it away smh



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
SpaceJunkie



Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 3500
Location: Minnesota


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
bucks4now wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
I am sick of seeing that replay of William making that shot but S Carolina fans should feel insulted that ESPN basically ignores the fact that the Gamecocks won the title.


Seriously lol they have to be the most unknown defending champion in history Laughing



No... Texas A&M


Yeah your right , such a boring champion that year. Notre Dame gave it away smh


Never forget that Gary Blair won as many titles with Danielle Adams as Kim Mulkey could with Griner! 🙊


bucks4now



Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 631



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
bucks4now wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
I am sick of seeing that replay of William making that shot but S Carolina fans should feel insulted that ESPN basically ignores the fact that the Gamecocks won the title.


Seriously lol they have to be the most unknown defending champion in history Laughing



No... Texas A&M


Yeah your right , such a boring champion that year. Notre Dame gave it away smh


Never forget that Gary Blair won as many titles with Danielle Adams as Kim Mulkey could with Griner! 🙊


What was Blair's quote about Disney World?


CourtsideTix



Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 4494
Location: Washington, DC


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What does Andy Landers bring to this broadcast?


lynxmania



Joined: 18 Feb 2011
Posts: 8361
Location: Minnesota


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The worst part of the Committee Chair question/interview was LaChina allowing her to talk nonsense and be all “wow great answer. You are killing these questions.” LaChina is better than that. Confused


mikeyc22



Joined: 20 Apr 2006
Posts: 2309
Location: Connecticut


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

One thing that drives me crazy is that they will have four games going on at the same time the first few days with only one network airing games. I understand they aren’t going to use 4 like the men do, but they can’t even use ESPNU as an alternate? Or stagger game times by 20 mins each?


blaase22



Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 3719
Location: Paradise


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Who did oklahoma pay to get in lol


linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 3558



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:

Every year, it's made clearer and clearer: it's not what you do, it's who you do. Or something like that. As long as you schedule the right teams, you don't even have to win the games. Here's your participation trophy- I mean tournament bid.


You don't even have to schedule. Just be in the right P5 conference. Okl gets 4 games vs Texas & Baylor in their "opponents" list and in their "opponents opponents" list they get 4 games against those same 2 teams X the other 7 teams in their conference plus the games Baylor plays vs Texas.

When you have a small conference that plays home and home all you need are a couple of strong teams to guarantee a high SOS.


justintyme



Joined: 08 Jul 2012
Posts: 7031
Location: Northfield, MN


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:

Every year, it's made clearer and clearer: it's not what you do, it's who you do.

Is it too soon for a Harvey Weinstein joke here?

Yeah, the double dip on SOS is stupid, and leads to stupid results. While I understand that there needs to be something to equalize the field and not reward teams that literally play no one of consequence, putting so much of a focus on it is a major fail.



_________________
↑↑↓↓←→←→BA
purduefanatic



Joined: 10 Aug 2011
Posts: 2333
Location: Indiana


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 7:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oklahoma???? Oklahoma?????

Are you friggin kidding me???


Ex-Ref



Joined: 04 Oct 2009
Posts: 4897



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:


Ques: Why was Purdue put in instead of Iowa?
ans: We thought Purdue was stronger



I was in the kitchen, but I thought that it was Indiana that the person was asking about. Not sure that it would make a difference though.


Too funny when Maria referred to Muffet as ACC coach of the year!!! I think that noise you heard was Jeff's head exploding! Laughing



_________________
neverthless she persisted
Queenie



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 15767
Location: Queens


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

purduefanatic wrote:
Oklahoma???? Oklahoma?????

Are you friggin kidding me???


Not that the Big Ten was any great shakes this year, but egads, the entire conference got hosed.



_________________
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.
cthskzfn



Joined: 21 Nov 2004
Posts: 10671
Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus. If u were in my safe space, you'd have to be f'd up


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lynxmania wrote:
The worst part of the Committee Chair question/interview was LaChina allowing her to talk nonsense and be all “wow great answer. You are killing these questions.” LaChina is better than that. Confused


I guess she's just another espn shill. It was pathetic. The s-curve answer didn't address the question.

So phony.



_________________
Silly, stupid white people.
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 23000



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The thing I totally don't understand is with the #2 seeds. Texas is clearly the worst #2. Why aren't they sent to Albany, Baylor to KC, and SC to Lexington?



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
SO ...I lost a bet with Rock about how many wins Chicago would get this year. My punishment - T. Young as my avatar. Well it could be worse!
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 23000



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
lynxmania wrote:
The worst part of the Committee Chair question/interview was LaChina allowing her to talk nonsense and be all “wow great answer. You are killing these questions.” LaChina is better than that. Confused


I guess she's just another espn shill. It was pathetic. The s-curve answer didn't address the question.

So phony.


well, she didn't hhhmmm and haaah like previous head but rather blurted out her answers like a machine gun and apparently that was what impressed LaChina.



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
SO ...I lost a bet with Rock about how many wins Chicago would get this year. My punishment - T. Young as my avatar. Well it could be worse!
Hoopsmom



Joined: 05 Apr 2017
Posts: 71



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

First , I don’t understand how Creighton and Oklahoma got in while USC did not.... Second, there was too much of the fakey flakey crap. Just present the teams and the strategy of how they were picked and placed. You would never see any of that “she-ro” crap on the men’s selection show. Women deserve respect as athletes, without the crap detracting from their sikills.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CourtsideTix wrote:
What does Andy Landers bring to this broadcast?


Old western hillbilly stories about Georgia back in their Highlight hay days. I somehow get the feeling he does not enjoy working with Nell Fortner Laughing Body language and facial expressions told it all during the SEC tourney.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
CBiebel



Joined: 23 Dec 2004
Posts: 626
Location: PA


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
linkster wrote:


Ques: Why was Purdue put in instead of Iowa?
ans: We thought Purdue was stronger



I was in the kitchen, but I thought that it was Indiana that the person was asking about. Not sure that it would make a difference though.


Too funny when Maria referred to Muffet as ACC coach of the year!!! I think that noise you heard was Jeff's head exploding! Laughing


Yeah, I think she meant USA Today National COY. Still funny.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

blaase22 wrote:
Who did oklahoma pay to get in lol


Still shocked not to hear from Howee yet . I know howee most likely is jumping for joy singing every school fight song at the moment . Im happy for howee but disappointing in the committee hands down . OU did not deserve a bid , and did not look like a tourney team none this year except for maybe the stretch towards the end of the regular season when they competed but still lost alot of games.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rutgers < Creighton & OU ...C . Viv got hosed



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
CBiebel



Joined: 23 Dec 2004
Posts: 626
Location: PA


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
The thing I totally don't understand is with the #2 seeds. Texas is clearly the worst #2. Why aren't they sent to Albany, Baylor to KC, and SC to Lexington?


I guess they didn't want MSU to have what could arguably be the toughest #2 seed?


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FSU vs South Carolina in the Sweet 16 could be a very very interesting matchup. Im sure the Noles want a little revenge and ESPN is most likely foaming at the mouth to see Aja lose her final game without a title. UCONN pretty much with a cakewalk to the Elite 8 where im picking FSU to be there opponent. That will be competitive in my opinion. I dont have FSU as a final 4 team but this draw kind of favors Sue until they reach UCONN .



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
CBiebel



Joined: 23 Dec 2004
Posts: 626
Location: PA


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
blaase22 wrote:
Who did oklahoma pay to get in lol


Still shocked not to hear from Howee yet . I know howee most likely is jumping for joy singing every school fight song at the moment . Im happy for howee but disappointing in the committee hands down . OU did not deserve a bid , and did not look like a tourney team none this year except for maybe the stretch towards the end of the regular season when they competed but still lost alot of games.


Doug Bruno's probably really happy about his first round match up.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 8:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Miss. State vs OK state in the 2nd round could also be a surprise. One of the toughest game of the season for the bulldogs was at home vs the Cowgirls . Committee must not be sold on the bulldogs being the 2nd best team if you ask me , Very very Tough matchup in that 2nd round if the seeds fall accordingly .



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
myrtle



Joined: 02 May 2008
Posts: 23000



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 9:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CBiebel wrote:
myrtle wrote:
The thing I totally don't understand is with the #2 seeds. Texas is clearly the worst #2. Why aren't they sent to Albany, Baylor to KC, and SC to Lexington?


I guess they didn't want MSU to have what could arguably be the toughest #2 seed?


Well they're treating Louisville as the #2 #1, so why do they want to put Baylor there?



_________________
“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
― Maya Angelou
SO ...I lost a bet with Rock about how many wins Chicago would get this year. My punishment - T. Young as my avatar. Well it could be worse!
linkster



Joined: 27 Jul 2012
Posts: 3558



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/12/18 9:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CBiebel wrote:
myrtle wrote:
The thing I totally don't understand is with the #2 seeds. Texas is clearly the worst #2. Why aren't they sent to Albany, Baylor to KC, and SC to Lexington?


I guess they didn't want MSU to have what could arguably be the toughest #2 seed?


But it would be just for the two teams with the weakest SOS's among the top 5 teams to face each other.


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin