Joined: 23 Dec 2004
Back to top
|Posted: 03/31/18 3:12 am ::: Six reasons I want ND to win the NC Sunday
|1. It's a NC for ND. Duh!
2. It puts McGraw in the exclusive "Won more than one NC" club.
3. For Westbeld, who has been a warrior. Next year is a very strong chance at a NC, but I want her to get one due to all she's done for the team. Added bonus for it coming in her home state.
4. For Koko. She has had a lot to endure at ND, with injuries, etc. She's worked through it and has earned playing time by busting her butt and doing well in games.
5. For Kaitlin Cole and the other walk-ons. They stepped up and did the "Rudy" thing when ND needed them to. They might not be needed on the team next year with the greater depth, so it'd be great if they got it this year. Imagine Kaitlin Cole being able to flash her ring and say "I played for the National Championship ND team!" Awesome!
6. A win Sunday would be McGraw's 800th at ND (888th overall), and combining that with a NC would be a really great coincidence.