RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

ACC 2nd round

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/01/18 3:50 pm    ::: ACC 2nd round Reply Reply with quote

VT has outscored Cuse 28-3 so far in the 4th. Was down 16 in the 3rd, now lead 83-68 w/ 1:30 left

PostPosted: 03/01/18 5:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't see an SEC thread so I'll just leave this non politically observation here.

Tamika Catchings should NOT be broadcasting games for television.

blaase22

PostPosted: 03/01/18 5:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

acsuc99 wrote:
I don't see an SEC thread so I'll just leave this non politically observation here.

Agreed her voice is just not enjoyable to listen too.she sounds like she has food in her mouth.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/01/18 5:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

blaase22 wrote:
acsuc99 wrote:

Agreed her voice is just not enjoyable to listen too.she sounds like she has food in her mouth.

Its not like its her fault , so because she was born with a deficiency she should not be allowed to follow her dreams of broadcasting ? Its people like you guys who make her want to do it even more im sure. Positive reinforcement at its premium Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 03/01/18 5:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Surprised by the Cuse - thought that they might get hot and even give Louisville a scare.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 03/01/18 7:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
blaase22 wrote:
acsuc99 wrote:

Its not like its her fault , so because she was born with a deficiency she should not be allowed to follow her dreams of broadcasting ? Its people like you guys who make her want to do it even more im sure. Positive reinforcement at its premium Rolling Eyes

Who cares if it's her dream. It's annoying. But, wcb is chock full of annoying female broadcasters. One more doesn't matter much.

PostPosted: 03/01/18 7:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't find her voice annoying. It's unique but that way you can tell who it is! Not nearly as annoying as Swin Cash or the ones that sound whiny, or some of the ones in the P12. And she can contribute some intelligent ideas...which isn't always the case with the 'color' folks.

- Amanda Gorman
Coyotes

PostPosted: 03/01/18 8:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aaannndd Virginia’s bubble lives another day. Debatable ending there.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 03/01/18 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm glad (albeit surprised) about the outcome.

I just worry about injuries whenever you play GaTech with all the hip checks, chest bumps, shoulder shots, and other assorted pushes and hacks. They play like it's a hockey game. And ND can't afford to suffer any more injuries so I'm glad they miss GaTech. Thanks UVA.

(Although I thought that was a pretty bad call on GaTech's drive with a few seconds to go. Look like a defensive foul to me. Not surprised Michelle Joseph went ballistic.)

Coyotes

PostPosted: 03/01/18 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
I'm glad (albeit surprised) about the outcome.

I just worry about injuries whenever you play GaTech with all the hip checks, chest bumps, shoulder shots, and other assorted pushes and hacks. They play like it's a hockey game. And ND can't afford to suffer any more injuries so I'm glad they miss GaTech. Thanks UVA.

(Although I thought that was a pretty bad call on GaTech's drive with a few seconds to go. Look like a defensive foul to me. Not surprised Michelle Joseph went ballistic.)

That's the controversy I was referring to. I think that the Virginia player was still sliding over and didn't have both feet in position. Definitely a call that should probably have gone the other way.

acsuc99

PostPosted: 03/01/18 10:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ANTONELLI HAS A GOOD ONE GOING DOWN TO THE WIRE!

GO DEB!

acsuc99

PostPosted: 03/01/18 10:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LMAO Debbie is SO NOT HERE for the incompetence of some of todays players!

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 03/01/18 10:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Another game where the team that trailed all game crept back in and took the lead with a very few minutes to go. UVA held on to win ( with some help from the zebras), Miami re-asserted itself and dominated the last 90 seconds for the win.

Lesson - when you build that eight to ten point lead, you'd better slam the door and put the game out of reach. Let them hang around and you might just lose.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: