RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Big Ten Tourney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucks4now

PostPosted: 02/23/18 8:56 pm    ::: Big Ten Tourney Reply Reply with quote

I was looking at the brackets and it appears that the first 3 days of games will only be on BIG TEN to go. I will be happy to tell them where they can go!

I'm sure this is because the men moved their tourney to next weekend. They have to play in New York city and the wonderful Garden, really?

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 02/23/18 9:47 pm    ::: Re: Big Ten Tourney Reply Reply with quote

bucks4now wrote:
I was looking at the brackets and it appears that the first 3 days of games will only be on BIG TEN to go. I will be happy to tell them where they can go!

I'm sure this is because the men moved their tourney to next weekend. They have to play in New York city and the wonderful Garden, really?

I recently dropped cable and no longer have the BTN. But I looked today and saw there are hardly any Big Ten Tournament games on BTN this year so I'm not missing out on much there. And yes I figured it was b/c of the men's tourney going on in New York also.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 02/23/18 9:51 pm    ::: Re: Big Ten Tourney Reply Reply with quote

Please excuse my stupidity. I can't read. I was looking at an alternate Big10 channel, but I didn't realize it.

Last edited by calbearman76 on 02/23/18 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
bucks4now

PostPosted: 02/23/18 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If you go to the Big Ten website and look at the bracket, it lists all the game times and where to watch it.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/big10/sports/w-baskbl/auto_pdf/2017-18/misc_non_event/1718_Womens_Bracket.pdf

Queenie

PostPosted: 02/23/18 10:39 pm    ::: Re: Big Ten Tourney Reply Reply with quote

bucks4now wrote:

And I mean, really, what right does the Big Ten have to MSG? Granted, less right than the ACC has to Barclays, but would it kill some conferences to have their women's tournaments in the NYC area? ARGH.

PostPosted: 02/23/18 11:58 pm    ::: Re: Big Ten Tourney Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
bucks4now wrote:

And I mean, really, what right does the Big Ten have to MSG? Granted, less right than the ACC has to Barclays, but would it kill some conferences to have their women's tournaments in the NYC area? ARGH.

If there was a nice 8,000 seat facility in NYC perhaps the Big Apple could attract a women's tournament. Who knows, maybe a WNBA team could even play there? Twisted Evil

purduefanatic

PostPosted: 02/24/18 10:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And of all years for these games to not be televised, let it be the one where it seems any of 9 or 10 teams could win the damn thing. I mean, this is as wide open of a year that the conference has had in years.

gopher5

PostPosted: 02/24/18 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I know FSN i(or FSN Plus) is picking up most of the games on Thursday and Friday. I’’m not sure about other markets.

sigur3

PostPosted: 02/24/18 6:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday, if anyone wants to say hi.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: