Epic Failure
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Worse Than Last Yr
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/13/18 9:40 pm    ::: Overall Draft Grade.... Reply Reply with quote

Im surprised that no one cracked any DJ booth jokes during the draft. I must say the Prez stepped it up from the 2017 Draft. What would you grade the 2018 draft presentation of Prez Borders? And what do you think could have been better?

PostPosted: 04/16/18 5:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lisa Borders is probably the worst at announcing the draft among all WNBA presidents. She just has no camera appeal at all and doesn't do well at improvising. Otherwise it was solid with some surprises. Also, compared to last year, it was 100x better than the basement they held it in.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Randy

PostPosted: 04/16/18 5:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think it was an improvement. One thing was the .com draft board actually kept up pretty well with the live event. I was w/o ESPNU when the second round came along and was still able to find out who my team drafted fairly soon. Little things matter.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/16/18 6:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think Lisa Borders has a bit too much "Street" in her but its something different and i like it. This draft was much more than just a player gets named called and you dont see or hear anything from them the rest of the night. I think the Prez actually took in too account all the complaints about last years
QuinceaƱera and made dramatic improvements. It looked like a fun event and atmosphere .

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: