RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Leslie Jones: I Just Feel Like I Might Die Alone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 02/01/18 9:06 am    ::: Leslie Jones: I Just Feel Like I Might Die Alone Reply Reply with quote

Leslie Jones Says Dating For Her Is So Hard, “I Just Feel Like I Might Die Alone”

Quote:
Ok back to cardio. But confession I feel like I’m doing it for nothing. I know it not I’m healthy and look good but I really feel like “what’s it all for” if the people you want to notice don’t. I just feel like I might die alone. Sorry that’s pretty heavy today!!

http://madamenoire.com/1013436/leslie-jones-boyfriend/

PostPosted: 02/03/18 8:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I can relate. I don't do online dating. But these days it seems like the only option to meet someone. If you prefer meeting someone "old school", what are you to do these days?

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Howee

PostPosted: 02/03/18 9:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Interesting. As a dynamic, uber-funny lady, I have no doubt Leslie has a ton of 'admirers', but....are they what SHE'S attracted to? I'd think she'd be an awesome partner for any number of guys (I'm thinking she's straight, no?), but if someone that has HER level of celebrity can't 'find' somebody, then....dammm!

PostPosted: 02/03/18 9:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
I can relate. I don't do online dating. But these days it seems like the only option to meet someone. If you prefer meeting someone "old school", what are you to do these days?

I went to a Liberty game, and that seemed to work, but I realize that may not be a viable option for everyone.

(now with spelling variations)
toad455

PostPosted: 02/03/18 10:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
toad455 wrote:

I went to a Liberty game, and that seemed to work, but I realize that may not be a viable option for everyone.

I guess it always seems like I sit around married people at Liberty games. Or foreigners.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: