RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#17 W. Virginia @ #24 Oklahoma St. 1/17/18 8:00 PM ET

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/17/18 9:07 am    ::: #17 W. Virginia @ #24 Oklahoma St. 1/17/18 8:00 PM ET Reply Reply with quote

Gallagher-Iba Arena
Stillwater, Oklahoma

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjFxjCl4YvM
audio: http://wvusports.com/watch/?Live=1137&type=Live

Last edited by cthskzfn on 01/17/18 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
linkster

PostPosted: 01/17/18 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Looks like the game will be streamed live on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjFxjCl4YvM

Howee

PostPosted: 01/17/18 4:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for the youtube link. I'll have to watch it on my desktop--even though I have a smart tv and roku, I am not smart enough to pull it up there. Razz

I AM smart enough to know this game will not be determined by rankings (BOTH teams have already lost to K-state who isn't even ranked) , and should definitely be entertaining. Cool

PostPosted: 01/17/18 5:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Thanks for the youtube link. I'll have to watch it on my desktop--even though I have a smart tv and roku, I am not smart enough to pull it up there. Razz

I AM smart enough to know this game will not be determined by rankings (BOTH teams have already lost to K-state who isn't even ranked) , and should definitely be entertaining. Cool

If you have ROKU it's simple to use Youtube. Believe me, I'm close to illiterate as far as all this smart TV is concerned. And the picture streamed on my TV is a lot better than what I see on my laptop.

All you have to do is put Cowgirl Basketball vs. West Virginia into the Youtube search window and the game should pop up.

Queenie

PostPosted: 01/17/18 8:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Their stream appears to be slow to start. Shame.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/17/18 8:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
Howee wrote:

If you have ROKU it's simple to use Youtube. Believe me, I'm close to illiterate as far as all this smart TV is concerned. And the picture streamed on my TV is a lot better than what I see on my laptop.

All you have to do is put Cowgirl Basketball vs. West Virginia into the Youtube search window and the game should pop up.

Using the voice search, i can't get to the stream. I've tried every description I can think of....

I have the TV connected to the laptop and am using the link here, as usual.

PostPosted: 01/17/18 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Interesting first half. Goodwin is a baller. Mountaineers keeping in it with 3s. I take it Miss Tynice isn't going to be back in action anytime soon. Most unfortunate.

PostPosted: 01/17/18 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I spent a good part of the 1st half dealing with my connection but finally I restarted my modem and router and am getting a nice stream.

I really like getting the audio call with the arena video. I get to hear a description of what I am watching with some quick comments from the color commentator instead of listening to endless jibber jabber about every player by one or both of the announcers about everything but the game in front of them.

myrtle

PostPosted: 01/17/18 9:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
I spent a good part of the 1st half dealing with my connection but finally I restarted my modem and router and am getting a nice stream.

I really like getting the audio call with the arena video. I get to hear a description of what I am watching with some quick comments from the color commentator instead of listening to endless jibber jabber about every player by one or both of the announcers about everything but the game in front of them.

agree - I'm doing the same. I actually like WVU announcers.

- Amanda Gorman
Howee

PostPosted: 01/17/18 9:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Goodwin and Davenport were both on fire for their respective teams. The Mountaineers hung tough, but Cowgirls ruled.

Loryn Goodwin's mom was chatting on the youtube chat. She was (justifiably) proud of her girl!

PostPosted: 01/17/18 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Watching Davenport makes me think how much better Michigan could have been the last couple of years. She signed with U-M but had to go to Trinity Valley JC to get her grades up. In the meantime, Chester Nichols went back to WVU from U-M.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/18/18 12:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:

Not to be too naïve, but.....can one do this with ANY game, and get the broadcast?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: