RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Larry's Brown Return to Detriot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harlem_basketball

PostPosted: 12/07/05 4:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
How does Telfair compare to the two other PGs in his year...Shaun Livingston and Darius Washington, Jr.?

Livingston
Telfair
Washington

I only give Livingston the nod over Telfair because of height. If Bassy was just 6'2 even instead of 5'10, he'd be better. 6'6, forget it. Washington isn't as naturally gifted as the two of them but he should be a good pro. Keep in mind, this is all based on what they are now. 10 years from now, it could be a whole different situation.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/07/05 4:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Harlem, did you see the McDonald's All-American game? It almost looked as if Livingston played poorly on purpose (and I am not sure why). He tore it up the previous summer in Vegas with both scoring and passing. And he was awesome in an All-Star event after the MCDAA game. Just can't figure out his MCDAA game...

harlem_basketball

PostPosted: 12/07/05 4:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
Harlem, did you see the McDonald's All-American game? It almost looked as if Livingston played poorly on purpose (and I am not sure why). He tore it up the previous summer in Vegas with both scoring and passing. And he was awesome in an All-Star event after the MCDAA game. Just can't figure out his MCDAA game...

I didn't see the game, but I heard the same thing from some scouts. I have no idea why. Maybe he just wasn't feeling it that day.

el_barrio_96_125

PostPosted: 12/07/05 4:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Damn there's some knowledge being dropped up in here today. LOL

Like harlem said, most of the WNBA players can't play at Rucker because it's during their season. However, I know Spoon used to go up there before the start of the season and shoot around with some of the regulars as a good luck thing and now that she's not playing in the WNBA, she's an old fogie so she doesn't run on asphalt. She just comes out and watches her proteges and the boys and girls she mentors. The summer tournaments are filled with future stars, as far as I'm concerned.

Tim's already been covered pretty well. That's Spoon's heart right there.

I'm a little biased but I think Telfair's the best of the 3.

Miko, Spoon and Tim all sponsored a tournament in either Brooklyn or Manhattan, I'm not sure where but the 3 of them sponsored mostly the whole thing for a summer.

harlem, it's not nice to talk about the great Christ The King like that. Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Speaking of Tim wanting to coach women, there was an episode of the And 1 Ball Access tour on ESPN a couple of years ago that did a profile on him. He was on there with Spoon and Miko in a bodega (Spoon with customary Twizzlers and water in hand) and after talking about him and Spoon, he was discussing how he works out with a lot of female athletes and enjoys coaching women and girls more than he does boys and that his goal is to coach in the pros one day. If you ever really want to catch a glimpse of who this guy is, it's out on DVD.

harlem, is Lance Stephenson playing for Lincoln this year and do you think he's as good as advertised?
harlem_basketball

PostPosted: 12/07/05 5:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
harlem, it's not nice to talk about the great Christ The King like that. Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Neither will recruiting kids at 7 and convincing their parents to move to Queens from West Wherethefuck unless you're CTK.

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
Speaking of Tim wanting to coach women, there was an episode of the And 1 Ball Access tour on ESPN a couple of years ago that did a profile on him. He was on there with Spoon and Miko in a bodega (Spoon with customary Twizzlers and water in hand) and after talking about him and Spoon, he was discussing how he works out with a lot of female athletes and enjoys coaching women and girls more than he does boys and that his goal is to coach in the pros one day. If you ever really want to catch a glimpse of who this guy is, it's out on DVD.

That was the episode where the rim fell on Main's head and split his shit in half. I remember that one. That was when the show and the tour were good. Spoon and those damn Twizzlers. Laughing

A lot of people didn't catch what he was talking about because he said, "My sister and I work out with a lot of WNBA players during the off season" or some shit like that. Then he did an interview in some magazine and mentioned his "sister in the WNBA." Everyone was like, "Tim's got another sister? I thought Spoon was his sister." I'm like, he's talking about Spoon, nimrod.

But if any of you are interested, the former Liberty girls did get approx. 3 minutes of face time while chilling with Tim on the block.

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
harlem, is Lance Stephenson playing for Lincoln this year and do you think he's as good as advertised?

He is at Lincoln after all that mess last year. He played a couple of days ago. Lance is the motherfing truth. I didn't believe it until I saw it in the AAU and summer tournaments. Let's see if he has his head on straight. He could be a LeBron or a Lenny.

CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 12/07/05 5:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Harlem and FBC...have either of you seen OJ Mayo?

harlem_basketball

PostPosted: 12/07/05 5:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:

I've seen his I'm not leaving high school until I'm damn near a 30 year old ass. I wasn't really impressed. He may have been having a bad day when I saw him. He should be a good pro, possibly great but he wasn't on the basketball god level he's been hyped to be.

el_barrio_96_125

PostPosted: 12/07/05 5:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

harlem_basketball wrote:
f_blaze_coalition wrote:

Neither will recruiting kids at 7 and convincing their parents to move to Queens from West Wherethefuck unless you're CTK.

f_blaze_coalition wrote:

That was the episode where the rim fell on Main's head and split his shit in half. I remember that one. That was when the show and the tour were good. Spoon and those damn Twizzlers. Laughing

A lot of people didn't catch what he was talking about because he said, "My sister and I work out with a lot of WNBA players during the off season" or some shit like that. Then he did an interview in some magazine and mentioned his "sister in the WNBA." Everyone was like, "Tim's got another sister? I thought Spoon was his sister." I'm like, he's talking about Spoon, nimrod.

But if any of you are interested, the former Liberty girls did get approx. 3 minutes of face time while chilling with Tim on the block.

f_blaze_coalition wrote:

He is at Lincoln after all that mess last year. He played a couple of days ago. Lance is the motherfing truth. I didn't believe it until I saw it in the AAU and summer tournaments. Let's see if he has his head on straight. He could be a LeBron or a Lenny.

Keep hating on Christ the King. We'll gladly accept our 7 year olds and state championships. LOL

I still have that Ball Access DVD. I jacked one from Shane when I saw him out in Jersey after it first came out.

The Twizzlers are more common than the shades and the cornrows. Is it me, or do Tim and Spoon bear striking resemblance like they really could be brother and sister? Maybe there's something we don't know? LOL

I haven't seen Lance yet but I'm going to try to make it up to Lincoln this season.
el_barrio_96_125

PostPosted: 12/07/05 5:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:

I've heard about him but I've never seen him play.
harlem_basketball

PostPosted: 12/07/05 5:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
Keep hating on Christ the King. We'll gladly accept our 7 year olds and state championships. LOL

You can have them. Bergtraum and the PSAL is what's really good. Fuck the CHSAA.

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
The Twizzlers are more common than the shades and the cornrows. Is it me, or do Tim and Spoon bear striking resemblance like they really could be brother and sister? Maybe there's something we don't know? LOL

I wouldn't be shocked. They do look alike, with the whole lightskinned with cornrows thing going on. But that'd be an interesting story with the whole distance between Pineland and Harlem thing.

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
I haven't seen Lance yet but I'm going to try to make it up to Lincoln this season.

Instead of going up there and getting shot at, you should try to catch him at the holiday tournaments out in Queens. Nevermind. He's probably playing at IS 8 in Timber's neighborhood and tournament where you have an even greater chance of catching a slug. Laughing On a real tip though, catch him at IS 8. I'm sure he's playing there this year. That's the one Spoon and Steph are always at.

el_barrio_96_125

PostPosted: 12/07/05 9:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

harlem_basketball wrote:
f_blaze_coalition wrote:

You can have them. Bergtraum and the PSAL is what's really good. Fuck the CHSAA.

f_blaze_coalition wrote:

I wouldn't be shocked. They do look alike, with the whole lightskinned with cornrows thing going on. But that'd be an interesting story with the whole distance between Pineland and Harlem thing.

f_blaze_coalition wrote:

Instead of going up there and getting shot at, you should try to catch him at the holiday tournaments out in Queens. Nevermind. He's probably playing at IS 8 in Timber's neighborhood and tournament where you have an even greater chance of catching a slug. Laughing On a real tip though, catch him at IS 8. I'm sure he's playing there this year. That's the one Spoon and Steph are always at.

You better pray Prince pans out. If she does, the pro ratio would still be 50 to 1 Christ the King to Bergtraum. LOL The PSAL has always been envious of us CHSAA graduates. I haven't been to an IS 8 tournament in a few years. The last time I went Daryl Hill was playing and he's at St. John's now. Southside isn't that bad anymore. However, today's Harlem is like the suburbs compared to Southside. The only reason I don't like going up to Lincoln is because I haave to elbow all the scouts, boosters, leeches, and groupies to get to a seat in the bleechers.
Richyyy

PostPosted: 12/07/05 9:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FBC and harlem (and anyone else that fancies chiming in): I'm curious about Telfair. The knock on him before the draft and still in reports now is that he can't hit a jump-shot (or not regularly, at least) from more than about two feet. Doesn't this hurt guys even in playground games and in tournaments like the Rucker? I can see how the game would be more about your handle and courtvision on the playgrounds but if a guy really can't shoot that has to ultimately hurt his rep surely? Was/Is he just so good at beating guys off the dribble that he never had to take a shot harder than a layup?

timber

PostPosted: 12/08/05 11:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

harlem_basketball wrote:

Don't be mad because Queens has the best holiday high school tournaments in the city. There's one at Park West this year too.

We don't shoot up the stands. Don't confuse us with the Bronx.

I love IS8 and the world renowned tournament but I'm offended at the notion that I'm from anywhere near Southside. We might be a mile apart but that's an extremely important mile. Wink

I'm all LA- Laurelton Queens, Represent!!! I've got people out there but I have nothing to do with the South Ozone massive. Strictly Blue and Brown Line.

P.S. Where's the love for Dobie in here? He gives 30 to every player yall have mentioned.

P.P.S. Bassy's overrated. Yeah I said it. Shocked

BCBG25

PostPosted: 12/08/05 11:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cool, I'm enjoying the street ball lessons Very Happy
I'll prolly be catching some games at Rucker when I'm there.

PostPosted: 12/08/05 1:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
You better pray Prince pans out. If she does, the pro ratio would still be 50 to 1 Christ the King to Bergtraum. LOL The PSAL has always been envious of us CHSAA graduates. I haven't been to an IS 8 tournament in a few years. The last time I went Daryl Hill was playing and he's at St. John's now. Southside isn't that bad anymore. However, today's Harlem is like the suburbs compared to Southside. The only reason I don't like going up to Lincoln is because I haave to elbow all the scouts, boosters, leeches, and groupies to get to a seat in the bleechers.

Showtime is hurt. It might require surgery at some point. Southside hasn't been real bad since the early 90's back when Supreme was all over the place. Now it's a bunch of pseudo gangstas. Lincoln is like a high school NBA team with all the attention they get. It's like the magnitude of high school football in Texas.

Richyyy wrote:
FBC and harlem (and anyone else that fancies chiming in): I'm curious about Telfair. The knock on him before the draft and still in reports now is that he can't hit a jump-shot (or not regularly, at least) from more than about two feet. Doesn't this hurt guys even in playground games and in tournaments like the Rucker? I can see how the game would be more about your handle and courtvision on the playgrounds but if a guy really can't shoot that has to ultimately hurt his rep surely? Was/Is he just so good at beating guys off the dribble that he never had to take a shot harder than a layup?

It hurts in the indoor tournaments. Outdoors, no one really expects you to take long jumpers. Bassy's jumper is suspect and it always has been. That was the knock on him when people compared him to Steph because Steph was a much better shooter.

Like you said, Bassy and players like him, are good at taking their defender off the dribble so they don't really need to shoot. That's why you see players in the league like Rafer Alston, Jamaal Tinsley and Steph taking those runners in the lane. In a tournament like Rucker, that's as close to a jump shot as you'll see from a point guard unless it's a point guard like Headache or Smush Parker who will dunk it down your throat.

The thing is, the street game is just like the NBA. You have shooters, finishers and you have playmakers. Only in the street it's more polarized. Playmakers like Bassy never had to take jumpers because there are always at least 2 guys on a team who can shoot lights out spotted up and waiting on the wings, then there's always a player like John "The Franchise" Strickland, who is a banger in the post and another guy like Junie "GE" Sanders who can create his own shot.

So it never really hurt Bassy or players like him that they can't shoot for shit as long as they were able to drive and dish. The only point guards with real jumpers are James "Speedy" Williams, Antawn Dobie and Malloy "Future" Nesmith. All three can light it up from anywhere.

timber wrote:
Don't be mad because Queens has the best holiday high school tournaments in the city. There's one at Park West this year too.

Park West? I ain't coming all the way out to no Park West High. Hell no. So now that you're done in shoot em up bang bang Richmond, does that mean we'll get Timber cameos up at IS 8 in May and October? You missed some decent runs up there a couple of months ago.

timber wrote:
We don't shoot up the stands. Don't confuse us with the Bronx.

That's cold. The Bronx has nothing on a Dyckman tournament. I took one NBA scout up there one time and he almost had a heartattack when he witnessed the Dyckman residents tradition of throwing ice and rocks at the outsider opponents.

timber wrote:
I'm all LA- Laurelton Queens, Represent!!! I've got people out there but I have nothing to do with the South Ozone massive. Strictly Blue and Brown Line.

You don't scream Laurelton, the Haiti-5 or Merrick when you're on the Ave and rolling for dolo and someone from Southside starts looking at you shifty eyed.

You don't hesitate to claim that crew you used to roll with back in the day because you know all of those chicks was from Southside and ain't nobody gonna mess with you because of that. You know you used to be up on that Green Line all the time. Half of VB High was Southside. Laughing Think you slick. Rolling Eyes Laughing

timber wrote:
P.S. Where's the love for Dobie in here? He gives 30 to every player yall have mentioned.

I did give Dobie his props. I left a lot of guys out. Junie, Strick, Spyda, JFK, Future, Showtime, Will, all of them. I only touched on your boy, the great Speedy Williams briefly. Dobie is sick.

timber wrote:

That's your hatin ass opinion and you're entitled to it. Laughing I see your still salty because he beat up on your boys at Cardozo and Grady religiously. Let it go. He's in the pros now and your boys are at St. John's and Mississippi State. Laughing

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 12/08/05 2:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

timber wrote:

Yep, right now at least he is... Confused

I know the Portland Front Office has always been high on him, even though he's not that tall, not much of a shooter, not much of a rebounder whatsoever (!), or that much of an assist-maker. He can drive and dish well though, but so can a lot of players.. Shocked

The worst thing about it is that Portland had the expiring contract that could have got them Baron Davis! Exclamation But, the FO was so high on Telfair as their PG of the future, that they felt that they'd rather just have the money off the books...

Telfair's quite quick though, and POR is going to blow for a few more years, so he has a lot of time, not to mention leeway from the top brass, to develop and get better. Idea

timber

PostPosted: 12/08/05 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

harlem_basketball wrote:
Park West? I ain't coming all the way out to no Park West High. Hell no. So now that you're done in shoot em up bang bang Richmond, does that mean we'll get Timber cameos up at IS 8 in May and October? You missed some decent runs up there a couple of months ago.

I will be there. I'll be at all the summer runs too. Men's and Women's. Pro City, Pro Am, Rucker, Dyckman, Kingdome and my favorite, West 4th.

Richmond is #5 on the most dangerous in America list. Did you see that? 1 more week and I'm out for good.

harlem_basketball wrote:
That's cold. The Bronx has nothing on a Dyckman tournament. I took one NBA scout up there one time and he almost had a heartattack when he witnessed the Dyckman residents tradition of throwing ice and rocks at the outsider opponents.

Dyckman is no joke. I always sit in the Washington Heights section to be safe.

harlem_basketball wrote:
You don't scream Laurelton, the Haiti-5 or Merrick when you're on the Ave and rolling for dolo and someone from Southside starts looking at you shifty eyed.

You don't hesitate to claim that crew you used to roll with back in the day because you know all of those chicks was from Southside and ain't nobody gonna mess with you because of that. You know you used to be up on that Green Line all the time. Half of VB High was Southside. Laughing Think you slick. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Hey, knowing people from Southside has to have its advantages. I don't mind hanging out near Foch and the Ave. But I am delighted to go home to Laurelton once it gets dark out in the same way that you hang in Harlem all day and go home to Jersey. Laughing

harlem_basketball wrote:
I did give Dobie his props. I left a lot of guys out. Junie, Strick, Spyda, JFK, Future, Showtime, Will, all of them. I only touched on your boy, the great Speedy Williams briefly. Dobie is sick.

Laughing I love Speedy. He played at Pro Am one night, dropped 30, played at Pro City the next night and dropped 35 and then I saw him at West 4th 2 days later and he dropped 30 again. Isn't he like somewhere between 38 and 42?

Don't forget about Stix, Blue and all those other guys.

harlem_basketball wrote:
That's your hatin ass opinion and you're entitled to it. Laughing I see your still salty because he beat up on your boys at Cardozo and Grady religiously. Let it go. He's in the pros now and your boys are at St. John's and Mississippi State. Laughing

I'm an admitted hater. He can't shoot. He's a bricklaying midget. Who has an image at 14? Come on. Showtime is doing his thing with the Johnies. My boy from Grady went to Rutgers. I never liked that bum that went to Mississippi State. I was all about Quincy Douby who used to give it to Bassy.

harlem_basketball

PostPosted: 12/08/05 5:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:
Cool, I'm enjoying the street ball lessons Very Happy
I'll prolly be catching some games at Rucker when I'm there.

You should check out some of the tournaments Timber mentioned too. Some of them are actually better than Rucker sometimes.

- Rucker usually has its women's games in the afternoon before the men and they play during the week. Good luck finding a seat in the bleechers as you'll find a lot of out of towners, high school kids, player crews, player baby mama's and rapper entourages flood the place. Then you have your VIPs who get the floor seats like the rappers, the Harlem legends, other players, the sponsors, the NBA execs, the Spoon's and the politicians. Just remember a lot of people there are trying to see and be seen.
- If you don't mind standing, West 4th in The Village on the weekend is great. Most of the time you have to walk a block down to Houston St. to see the women's games but it's under the West 4th umbrella of tournaments. West 4th gets packed fast due to it's location. Unless you're a VIP like Timber, you'll be hard pressed to find a seat in the actual park. You'll most likely end up watching through the fence, thus the name The Cage.
- Kingdome is another Harlem tournament with a lot of the top players and without the hostility of the Dyckman tournament in the Heights. Lots of seating.
- The Pro Am plays at York College out in Queens during the week. The Pro Am basically revitilized the street and pro mix after Rucker died down in the 80's. Pro Am was where everyone played in the 80's and early 90's and now it's on the come up again.
- Pro City is at Hunter College and most people agree that the Pro City tournament is the best. They attract a lot of the top street players and a lot of pros because of their affiliation with Nike. And you can find a seat...a hard seat, but it's still a seat. During the playoffs though, you need to be on the list to get in. There's some others too, but those are the best ones.

There are a ton of other smaller runs in all 5 boroughs.

timber wrote:
I will be there. I'll be at all the summer runs too. Men's and Women's. Pro City, Pro Am, Rucker, Dyckman, Kingdome and my favorite, West 4th.

Richmond is #5 on the most dangerous in America list. Did you see that? 1 more week and I'm out for good.

I caught that. Call up one of your Southside people and ask to borrow their vest. You are foul. How are you going to work for one tournament and say another is your favorite? Laughing

timber wrote:
Dyckman is no joke. I always sit in the Washington Heights section to be safe.

The Washington Heights section ain't safe during a Dominican Power game when the Dominicans and Puerto Ricans start going at it.

timber wrote:
Hey, knowing people from Southside has to have its advantages. I don't mind hanging out near Foch and the Ave. But I am delighted to go home to Laurelton once it gets dark out in the same way that you hang in Harlem all day and go home to Jersey. Laughing

True.

timber wrote:
Laughing I love Speedy. He played at Pro Am one night, dropped 30, played at Pro City the next night and dropped 35 and then I saw him at West 4th 2 days later and he dropped 30 again. Isn't he like somewhere between 38 and 42?

Don't forget about Stix, Blue and all those other guys.

Speedy has got to be in the 35-40 age range. And he's still nice. And crazy. Only cat I know who looks like a soccer mom when he pulls up to the games. Homie will push a baby stroller up to the park and have the girls at the table watching his kids. That's Papa Speedy. Doesn't Stix look like T-Mac's twin? I forgot about Blue but I did mention Czar Ent. a while back.

timber wrote:
I'm an admitted hater. He can't shoot. He's a bricklaying midget. Who has an image at 14? Come on. Showtime is doing his thing with the Johnies. My boy from Grady went to Rutgers. I never liked that bum that went to Mississippi State. I was all about Quincy Douby who used to give it to Bassy.

Quincy? Quincy's going to be playing in Wherethefuck somewhere while Bassy's in the League. He used to take it from Bassy as well as he gave it. So Bassy's a little extra with the image while he was still living in the PJ's. At least he didn't end up like Lenny or Booger. Maybe all these players should be taught to act like professionals at a young age. They're being scouted and watched like pros.

Don't forget to send me a copy of that paper.

timber

PostPosted: 12/14/05 2:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

harlem_basketball wrote:
You are foul. How are you going to work for one tournament and say another is your favorite? Laughing

West 4th has a certain vibe that I've liked since I was a little kid. I can't change that because I'm collecting a check from someone else. If I could choose my own Heaven, it'd be West 4th.

There is no competition really. I look at it as us coming together to make sure NY has the best summer tournaments in the world. People don't go to Dyckman to get what they get from Pro City.

I like them all for different reasons. They all have different vibes. I mean, it's the same players and the same teams basically anyway.

If we do our thing, Pro City does their thing, Rucker and down the line, we all benefit. The best thing that ever happened was staggering the schedules.

I'll disregard your Quincy comments in your defense of the bricklaying midget.

P.S. The paper's not done. It's done for class and I got my A, but that one's not the one I'm sending out. When I do finally finish it, I'd have to send it as an attatchment so should I send it to the yahoo address instead of the League address?

harlem_basketball

PostPosted: 12/15/05 10:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

timber wrote:
harlem_basketball wrote:
You are foul. How are you going to work for one tournament and say another is your favorite? Laughing

West 4th has a certain vibe that I've liked since I was a little kid. I can't change that because I'm collecting a check from someone else. If I could choose my own Heaven, it'd be West 4th.

There is no competition really. I look at it as us coming together to make sure NY has the best summer tournaments in the world. People don't go to Dyckman to get what they get from Pro City.

I like them all for different reasons. They all have different vibes. I mean, it's the same players and the same teams basically anyway.

If we do our thing, Pro City does their thing, Rucker and down the line, we all benefit. The best thing that ever happened was staggering the schedules.

I'll disregard your Quincy comments in your defense of the bricklaying midget.

P.S. The paper's not done. It's done for class and I got my A, but that one's not the one I'm sending out. When I do finally finish it, I'd have to send it as an attatchment so should I send it to the yahoo address instead of the League address?

I feel you. I prefer Pro City over all of them. After today I'm going on vacation until 2006, so send the paper to the yahoo address.

el_barrio_96_125

PostPosted: 12/16/05 4:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It was cool to see most of these guys at the spot last week. They were kind of shocked at being discussed on a WNBA board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: