RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

D.H.S. Help Wanted Flier

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KatValeska



Joined: 04 Oct 2004
Posts: 1830
Location: Colorado


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/17 7:42 am    ::: D.H.S. Help Wanted Flier Reply Reply with quote

Sarcasm rather than spoof.

DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

D.H.S.

MAKE-WORK-FOR-MORONS PROGRAM

ARE YOU HOPELESSLY STUPID?
LACKING IN ANY SKILLS WHATSOEVER?
GREEDY? LAZY? COWARDLY? SNEAKY? DISHONEST?
A NATURAL WHORE THAT WOULD SELL OUT ANYONE FOR MONEY?
EVEN YOUR COUNTRY AND THE CONSTITUTION?
A NATURAL BULLY, BUT ONLY IF YOU CAN HIDE AMONG 100+ OTHERS?
DO YOU LACK THE HIGHER HUMAN SENSIBILITIES OF COMPASSION, JUSTICE, FAIRPLAY? ARE YOU A RACIST? A CHAUVINIST PIG? A DEVIANT?

THEN THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY HAS A JOB FOR YOU!!!

In order to expand the Police State and undermine democratic rule to trick simple-minded, gullible fools into replacing their American-style Democracy with a totalitarian, Fascist-style government, we need to put thousands upon thousands of completely innocent people upon the fake Terrorist Watch List, so we can bilk the government out of millions of dollars to “watch” them. We do this by making up completely fraudulent accusations and files against them, like they are terrorists, traitors or child molesters, then use corrupt officials (Fusion Centers, FBI, law enforcement) to spread fabricated rumors in their neighborhoods about them, telling neighbors they can earn big bucks under-the-table for helping harass and assault them 24/7 with covert high tech weapons and even kill them. Then we tell them, “don’t worry, it is a government program, so it is legal and you cannot get into any trouble, because, after all, government is a god not to be questioned by mere humans.” We are asked sometimes if this no evidence, no due process, secret (false) accusation kill program is “legal” or “Constitutional”, well, it is if you are ignorant enough to help us trample everyone’s Constitutional Rights! Then you help us destroy the Constitution and we are free from worrying about everyone’s “rights” and those with the best weapons, “win”!
So even though, you have been called unremarkable your entire life, an army of depraved, greedy, easily led sociopaths like you, can do the unimaginable, like millions of termites, you can actually eat away at the very foundations of America by murdering the best and brightest who would challenge the take-down forever of America and with it, the world! So come help us usher in the New World Order of Satanic pedophiles and degenerates and become one of us!

- Karen Melton-Stewart -
Retired NSA Intelligence Analyst


GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 4818
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/22/17 5:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I agree with the anti-Leviathan thrust of this. I don't think this country needs the DHS and would vote to abolish it. Pieces of it should remain, such as the Secret Service, Coast Guard, Border Patrol and ICE.
Hawkeye



Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Posts: 521
Location: Houston, TX


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/23/17 8:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
I agree with the anti-Leviathan thrust of this. I don't think this country needs the DHS and would vote to abolish it. Pieces of it should remain, such as the Secret Service, Coast Guard, Border Patrol and ICE.



Need to keep TSA as well. A great number of people don't like the organization, but it does what it's tasked to do. Also still needed would be the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office, Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers, Office of Intelligence and Analysis, Citizenship and Immigration and probably the legal arm in General Counsel.


GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 4818
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/23/17 8:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hawkeye wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
I agree with the anti-Leviathan thrust of this. I don't think this country needs the DHS and would vote to abolish it. Pieces of it should remain, such as the Secret Service, Coast Guard, Border Patrol and ICE.



Need to keep TSA as well. A great number of people don't like the organization, but it does what it's tasked to do. Also still needed would be the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office, Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers, Office of Intelligence and Analysis, Citizenship and Immigration and probably the legal arm in General Counsel.


Yes, to the extent the DHS is just a grab bag of former valuable agencies that used to be in different Cabinet departments, they could just go back to where they used to be. What I don't think we need is the big layer of quasi-FBI, quasi-CIA, quasi-intelligence service, and all the thousands of support personnel. I think we have enough police and spy capability without the giant DHS redundancy, and getting rid of it would also help the budget deficit and national debt problems.

Keep the TSA? If you say so. Have they really prevented anything? I'm just glad I don't fly anymore.
Hawkeye



Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Posts: 521
Location: Houston, TX


Back to top
PostPosted: 12/23/17 10:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
I agree with the anti-Leviathan thrust of this. I don't think this country needs the DHS and would vote to abolish it. Pieces of it should remain, such as the Secret Service, Coast Guard, Border Patrol and ICE.



Need to keep TSA as well. A great number of people don't like the organization, but it does what it's tasked to do. Also still needed would be the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office, Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers, Office of Intelligence and Analysis, Citizenship and Immigration and probably the legal arm in General Counsel.


Yes, to the extent the DHS is just a grab bag of former valuable agencies that used to be in different Cabinet departments, they could just go back to where they used to be. What I don't think we need is the big layer of quasi-FBI, quasi-CIA, quasi-intelligence service, and all the thousands of support personnel. I think we have enough police and spy capability without the giant DHS redundancy, and getting rid of it would also help the budget deficit and national debt problems.

Keep the TSA? If you say so. Have they really prevented anything? I'm just glad I don't fly anymore.


I get knocking DHS off as a cabinet department and really wouldn't cry too much about it. As for TSA, yes, actually, they have. However, just like every other government agency that deals with security, you don't hear about what they stop, as that would give those that want to do harm, a sort of guide post of what not to do. Guns, explosives, bomb parts, knives, have all been stopped from getting on a plane. And really, has there been a US-based flight taken down since TSA came into being? That's right, there hasn't. Even the attempts have failed and through those failures, changed the way TSA does its business making it even tougher for something else to happen.

We are MUCH safer now, than we were on the morning of September 11, 2001. The public doesn't see it, and the press, since it doesn't bleed and get ratings, won't report on it, the TSA does quite a bit to keep the flying public safe.


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin