RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

2018 Coaching Movement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/17/18 7:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cleveland State hires Chris Kielsmeier (D2 HC)

http://www.csuvikings.com/sports/w-baskbl/2018-19/releases/20180417rd36wo


FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 1030



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/17/18 7:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Marisa Moseley to Boston U

http://goterriers.com/news/2018/4/17/marisa-moseley-04-named-head-coach-of-bu-womens-basketball.aspx?path=wbball

Quote:
Marisa Moseley '04, a standout on Boston University's 2003 NCAA Tournament team and a nine-year assistant coach at UConn, has returned to Commonwealth Avenue to become the Terriers' head coach of women's basketball


That should be a good hire for BU. Whether it's a good situation for Moseley remains to be seen.


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/18/18 8:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Idaho hires AC ... Drew Muscatell, formerly w/ Portland in same role. Position vacated by Fennelly right before 17-18 season.

http://govandals.com/news/2018/4/17/womens-basketball-muscatell-joins-vandalswbb-staff.aspx


purduefanatic



Joined: 10 Aug 2011
Posts: 2333
Location: Indiana


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/18/18 8:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Marisa Moseley to Boston U

http://goterriers.com/news/2018/4/17/marisa-moseley-04-named-head-coach-of-bu-womens-basketball.aspx?path=wbball

Quote:
Marisa Moseley '04, a standout on Boston University's 2003 NCAA Tournament team and a nine-year assistant coach at UConn, has returned to Commonwealth Avenue to become the Terriers' head coach of women's basketball


That was one of the biggest "no-brainer" coaching hires ever. Glad to see her decide to finally take that step.


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/18/18 10:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jauwan Scaife takes AC spot at Murray State, creating opening at Evansville

http://goracers.com/news/2018/4/18/womens-basketball-hires-jauwan-scaife-as-assistant-coach.aspx


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/18/18 12:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ole Miss hires AC ... Tony Greene joins staff from Toledo

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/041818aab.html


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/18/18 1:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Former Sam Houston State HC takes over at Bossier Parish CC

http://bossierpress.com/womens-college-basketball-bpcc-names-brenda-nichols-head-coach/


pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 57471
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/18/18 3:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lance White to Pittsburgh

http://pittsburghpanthers.com/news/2018/4/18/lance-white-named-pitt-womens-basketball-head-coach.aspx

Quote:
White comes to Pitt after spending the past 15 years at Florida State



_________________
Don't take no rhythm,
Don't take no style
Gotta thirst for killin',
Grab your vial
thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/18/18 3:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Southern Utah hires Tracy Sanders (AC from Saint Mary's)

http://suutbirds.com/news/2018/4/18/southern-utah-announces-tracy-sanders-as-head-womens-basketball-coach.aspx


ClayK



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 9253



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/18/18 4:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thefutureisbright wrote:
Southern Utah hires Tracy Sanders (AC from Saint Mary's)

http://suutbirds.com/news/2018/4/18/southern-utah-announces-tracy-sanders-as-head-womens-basketball-coach.aspx


This really strikes home for me, as I coached Tracy in high school -- and coached her daughter last year.

Tracy was one of three Morris sisters, who made Campolindo High School a statewide power in the '90s, and all three played at St. Mary's. Tracy has coached there since she graduated, and is now finally getting a head coaching gig.

She's a great person, and I wish her the best.



_________________
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
PRballer



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 2066



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/18/18 5:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="ucbart"]
PRballer wrote:
ucbart wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
~UK~ wrote:
Tina Thompson is the new coach at UVA.

http://www.virginiasports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/041618aaa.html


Woah Shocked


Terrible hire, IMO! Tina has 0 HC experience, minimal AC experience(and the team she was an AC for never resembled the talent they had on their roster), and she has 0 ties to the East Coast. Good luck to her and I hope she returns UVa to their past status as a WCBB power, but I see this one as a major reach.


Who would you have picked instead?

I would’ve done everything I could to get Gail Goestenkors.


Good thought but doubt Gail wants a head coaching gig - she seems to enjoy being an analyst and she's good at it - but perhaps Tina could make a pitch to be her AC? I wonder if Gail would welcome that and feels refreshed. Gail's burnout was real post Duke and Texas experiences. Might prefer an assistant gig.


FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 1030



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/18/18 6:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Speaking of top AC's, is there any news of Mickie DeMoss since resigning at LSU? She could help a neophyte HC a lot, if she wanted that kind of gig.


snzuluz



Joined: 10 Aug 2007
Posts: 118



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/19/18 7:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Someone of GG's stature would be taking a step down to become an AC after being a highly paid head coach at Duke and Texas...she is not young so does not make sense at this stage of her career to get back into the rat race of Division I basketball as a AC with someone who has NO coaching experience...

Mikki D did that for Taylor S and that did not last long...she has left her most AC recent position as well...


summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 4828
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/19/18 9:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

snzuluz wrote:
Someone of GG's stature would be taking a step down to become an AC after being a highly paid head coach at Duke and Texas...she is not young so does not make sense at this stage of her career to get back into the rat race of Division I basketball as a AC with someone who has NO coaching experience...

Mikki D did that for Taylor S and that did not last long...she has left her most AC recent position as well...


I think Mickie is done with coaching. She might show up in a broadcast booth somewhere now. Or in a consulting job, which is what she announced she is considering. She's 62 and has earned a rest, having been at the coaching thing since she was quite young.



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/19/18 11:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LaNitra Perry is heading back to Toledo (was AC there prior to becoming HC at Kennesaw State) She spent last year at Memphis as AC

http://utrockets.com/news/2018/4/19/lanitra-perry-returns-to-toledo-womens-basketball-coaching-staff.aspx


stever



Joined: 16 Nov 2004
Posts: 6514
Location: Ann Arbor


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/19/18 11:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jasmine Lister back to UCONN

https://www.sny.tv/uconn/news/jasmine-lister-returning-to-uconn-as-assistant-coach/272909112



_________________
Women's Basketball Daily
Celebrating the Women's Game Since 2005
WBBDaily Mobile Edition
thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/19/18 2:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Wisconsin hires Kayla Tetschlag as AC ... was at South Dakota in same role

http://uwbadgers.com/news/2018/4/19/kayla-tetschlag-named-assistant-womens-basketball-coach.aspx


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/19/18 3:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Boston College hires two ACs, both were with Bernabei-McNamee at Albany

http://bceagles.com/news/2018/4/19/womens-basketball-griffith-cohen-join-bernabei-mcnamees-staff.aspx


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/19/18 3:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Georgia State hires NC State AC Gene Hill as their next HC

http://www.georgiastatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=12700&ATCLID=211712172


summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 4828
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/19/18 11:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nneka Enemkpali joins UCSB staff. https://t.co/l5YhGsvr3W



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
summertime blues



Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Posts: 4828
Location: Shenandoah Valley


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/19/18 11:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Erin Grant returns to Texas Tech as AC/Recruiting Coordinator. https://t.co/l5YhGsvr3W

Lindsay Whalen to hire former Gophers teammate Kelly Roysland as assistant. https://t.co/pHnXDjCUXP



_________________
Don't take life so serious. It ain't nohows permanent.
It takes 3 years to build a team and 7 to build a program.--Conventional Wisdom
thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/20/18 8:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
Nneka Enemkpali joins UCSB staff. https://t.co/l5YhGsvr3W


Position was open due to the Alex Delanian returning to Hawaii to be an AC

http://hawaiiathletics.com/news/2018/4/18/delanian-to-rejoin-womens-basketball-coaching-staff.aspx


Phil



Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Posts: 975



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/20/18 11:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

To whomever updates page 1, it lists:
5. Ravon Justice - Sam Houston State HC (Prairie View A&M HC)

but I believe she is gone.

Also, the list of Open HC spots list:

Open HC Spots
1. Monmouth

but Jody Craig is the head coach.

Am I missing something?


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/20/18 1:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
To whomever updates page 1, it lists:
5. Ravon Justice - Sam Houston State HC (Prairie View A&M HC)

but I believe she is gone.

Also, the list of Open HC spots list:

Open HC Spots
1. Monmouth

but Jody Craig is the head coach.

Am I missing something?


Ravon Justice just got to Sam Houston State ... http://www.gobearkats.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=93027&SPID=11359&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=211710608&DB_OEM_ID=19900

Monmouth has it listed as that but I have no formal announcement.


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/20/18 1:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shimmy Gray-Miller to Clemson as AC

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=28500&ATCLID=211712112


Phil



Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Posts: 975



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/20/18 1:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thefutureisbright wrote:
Phil wrote:
To whomever updates page 1, it lists:
5. Ravon Justice - Sam Houston State HC (Prairie View A&M HC)

but I believe she is gone.

Also, the list of Open HC spots list:

Open HC Spots
1. Monmouth

but Jody Craig is the head coach.

Am I missing something?


Ravon Justice just got to Sam Houston State ... http://www.gobearkats.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=93027&SPID=11359&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=211710608&DB_OEM_ID=19900

Monmouth has it listed as that but I have no formal announcement.


My bad, I read that list backward.

Re Craig, does this not count:
http://monmouthhawks.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1921&path=wbball


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/20/18 1:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
thefutureisbright wrote:
Phil wrote:
To whomever updates page 1, it lists:
5. Ravon Justice - Sam Houston State HC (Prairie View A&M HC)

but I believe she is gone.

Also, the list of Open HC spots list:

Open HC Spots
1. Monmouth

but Jody Craig is the head coach.

Am I missing something?


Ravon Justice just got to Sam Houston State ... http://www.gobearkats.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=93027&SPID=11359&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=211710608&DB_OEM_ID=19900

Monmouth has it listed as that but I have no formal announcement.


My bad, I read that list backward.

Re Craig, does this not count:
http://monmouthhawks.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1921&path=wbball


I guess I understand your read on that, but I would still hope instead of assuming the duties, I would want to say she was "appointed HC or something"


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/20/18 2:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Washington State hires Laurie Koehn as Associate HC ... comes from Northern Colorado (w/ Ethridge)

http://wsucougars.com/news/2018/4/18/womens-basketball-ethridge-names-laurie-koehn-an-assistant-coach.aspx


PRballer



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 2066



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/20/18 3:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thefutureisbright wrote:
Shimmy Gray-Miller to Clemson as AC

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=28500&ATCLID=211712112


Shimmy is a woman on the move. Nebraska, Florida, Texas Tech, Clemson.

I like her tweets and wish her well...


petrel



Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1989
Location: Atlanta, GA


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/21/18 12:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mountain MacGillivray (what a name!) new HC at La Salle:

http://www.goexplorers.com/news/2018/4/20/head-womens-basketball-coach.aspx


pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 57471
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/21/18 12:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mountain MacGillivray to LaSalle

http://www.goexplorers.com/news/2018/4/20/head-womens-basketball-coach.aspx

Quote:
MacGillivray spent the previous nine seasons at Quinnipiac, including the last three as the associate head coach



_________________
Don't take no rhythm,
Don't take no style
Gotta thirst for killin',
Grab your vial
thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/21/18 2:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Larry Tidwell resigns as Head Coach at Texas-Rio Grande Valley ... will become Chief of Staff at Texas Tech ... first I've ever heard of a position to be called this ...

http://goutrgv.com/news/2018/4/21/coach-tidwell-resigning-as-womens-basketball-head-coach.aspx


Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49194



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/23/18 4:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Gopher teammate of Whalen, Kelly Roysland, and Mike Thibault’s daughter, Carly Thibault-DuDonis, to Minnesota as assistants.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/042318aac.html



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
pilight



Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Posts: 57471
Location: Where the action is


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/23/18 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Scott Hemer to Canisius

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/23297864

Quote:
Hemer spent the past 11 seasons at New York's Geneseo College, where in 2016 he won the Pat Summitt Trophy as the Division III national coach of the year.



_________________
Don't take no rhythm,
Don't take no style
Gotta thirst for killin',
Grab your vial
ripleydc



Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Posts: 4543
Location: Washington, DC


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/24/18 10:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maryland Assistant Coach, Bett Shelby, is no longer with the Terps.

No official announcement yet where she is headed, but hints indicate she may join Tarheels.



_________________
Olga: "I could drink for England."
Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 11134
Location: Oklahoma (in my heart), whilst on my way to Oregon!


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/24/18 12:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thefutureisbright wrote:
Washington State hires Laurie Koehn as Associate HC ... comes from Northern Colorado (w/ Ethridge)

http://wsucougars.com/news/2018/4/18/womens-basketball-ethridge-names-laurie-koehn-an-assistant-coach.aspx


Is Deb Patterson going to continue on with Etheridge....anybody know/hear?



_________________
Oklahoma: Go Sooners! Oregon: Go Ducks!
thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/24/18 1:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Colorado State AC Tim Moser has left program to become HC at Eastern Wyoming (Junior College)

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/womens-basketball/2018/04/24/csu-womens-assistant-tim-moser-new-mens-basketball-coach-eastern-wyoming/546834002/


herna220



Joined: 26 Sep 2016
Posts: 17



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/24/18 1:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ripleydc wrote:
Maryland Assistant Coach, Bett Shelby, is no longer with the Terps.

No official announcement yet where she is headed, but hints indicate she may join Tarheels.


That banner on her Twitter lol
https://twitter.com/coachshelby


CamrnCrz1974



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 17121
Location: Phoenix


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/24/18 1:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

herna220 wrote:
ripleydc wrote:
Maryland Assistant Coach, Bett Shelby, is no longer with the Terps.

No official announcement yet where she is headed, but hints indicate she may join Tarheels.


That banner on her Twitter lol
https://twitter.com/coachshelby


Bett Shelby
@CoachShelby

Humbled by life's experiences, Passionate about helping others live their dreams.
Chapel Hill, NC

Hmm...is she in Chapel Hill now? Wondering what she is doing there...


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/24/18 1:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Presbyterian hires Alaura Sharp

http://www.gobluehose.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=18100&ATCLID=211712948


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/24/18 2:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gardner-Webb hires Alex Simmons as HC

https://www.gwusports.com/news/2018/4/24/gardner-webb-university-names-alex-simmons-head-womens-basketball-coach.aspx


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/25/18 1:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thefutureisbright wrote:
Larry Tidwell resigns as Head Coach at Texas-Rio Grande Valley ... will become Chief of Staff at Texas Tech ... first I've ever heard of a position to be called this ...

http://goutrgv.com/news/2018/4/21/coach-tidwell-resigning-as-womens-basketball-head-coach.aspx


Tidwell is in fact going to be an AC but along with that will be Chief of Staff


CamrnCrz1974



Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 17121
Location: Phoenix


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/25/18 1:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
Bett Shelby
@CoachShelby

Humbled by life's experiences, Passionate about helping others live their dreams.
Chapel Hill, NC

Hmm...is she in Chapel Hill now? Wondering what she is doing there...


Omidvar got a promotion, according to InsideMDSports, becoming an assistant coach at South Alabama, while Shelby is heading to North Carolina, based on her Twitter bio.

...

Not much is known about Shelby’s new post, but she is no longer listed as a coach on the women’s team page and her Twitter bio now features a Tar Heels banner and a Chapel Hill location. She had only been in College Park for three seasons, but leaves with a decade of assistant coach experience under her belt, with prior stops at Virginia Tech, Southern Illinois, Tennessee Tech and Stetson.

https://www.testudotimes.com/2018/4/23/17269020/nima-omidvar-south-alabama-assistant-bett-shelby-north-carolina


PRballer



Joined: 18 Apr 2007
Posts: 2066



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/25/18 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
Bett Shelby
@CoachShelby

Humbled by life's experiences, Passionate about helping others live their dreams.
Chapel Hill, NC

Hmm...is she in Chapel Hill now? Wondering what she is doing there...


Omidvar got a promotion, according to InsideMDSports, becoming an assistant coach at South Alabama, while Shelby is heading to North Carolina, based on her Twitter bio.

...

Not much is known about Shelby’s new post, but she is no longer listed as a coach on the women’s team page and her Twitter bio now features a Tar Heels banner and a Chapel Hill location. She had only been in College Park for three seasons, but leaves with a decade of assistant coach experience under her belt, with prior stops at Virginia Tech, Southern Illinois, Tennessee Tech and Stetson.

https://www.testudotimes.com/2018/4/23/17269020/nima-omidvar-south-alabama-assistant-bett-shelby-north-carolina


Interesting. Do you know she might be replacing at UNC? Tracey Williams? Where is she going? That staff has been intact for a long time, so might be time to shake things up and get recruiting going again, at least at the elite level where they used to be.

If Shelby has had her hand in any of Maryland's recent commitment, that's a great hire for the Tar Heels.


petrel



Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 1989
Location: Atlanta, GA


Back to top
PostPosted: 04/26/18 3:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

New spot open: Vermont

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/sports/college/vermont/2018/04/26/chris-day-resigns-after-two-seasons-uvm-womens-basketball/554396002/


FrozenLVFan



Joined: 08 Jul 2014
Posts: 1030



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/26/18 4:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

petrel wrote:
New spot open: Vermont

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/sports/college/vermont/2018/04/26/chris-day-resigns-after-two-seasons-uvm-womens-basketball/554396002/


AC Alisa Kresge will be the interim HC for next season, so there's an AC spot open. Day is reportedly headed to LaSalle. This all happened after the school investigated Day for unspecified "verbal interactions" with players and the accumulation of a 17-42 record in his 2 years.


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/30/18 9:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Former Bowling Green AC Jessie Ivey is now HC at DII Tiffin

http://www.gotiffindragons.com/sports/wbkb/2017-18/releases/20180427e85kwb


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/30/18 10:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Northern Colorado hires HC - Jenny Roulier-Huth (UCLA AC)

http://uncbears.com/news/2018/4/30/womens-basketball-uncbearswbb-names-jennifer-roulier-huth-head-coach.aspx


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 04/30/18 12:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Texas hires former player Tiffany Jackson as AC

https://texassports.com/news/2018/4/29/tiffany-jackson-named-womens-basketball-assistant-coach.aspx


thefutureisbright



Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Posts: 1848



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/01/18 9:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Eastern Michigan has a job posted and Abi Olajuwon is no longer on directory. Not sure where she went.


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 7 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin