RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Around the Rim podcast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 05/18/16 5:31 pm    ::: Around the Rim podcast Reply Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=15596514

Quote:
LaChina Robinson is joined by ESPN WBB analyst Carolyn Peck for the return of Around The Rim- WNBA edition! They discuss the opening weekend, make early predictions and more.

PostPosted: 05/19/16 3:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nice. I guess listening works since Robinson said "higher than expected listeners" is a lot of what led to this podcast covering the W.

justintyme

PostPosted: 05/19/16 4:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They track downloads, so even if you don't have time or are just not into listening to these type of things you should still download it. The more we support things like this the more willing the networks will be to offer more content.

PostPosted: 05/19/16 7:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
They track downloads, so even if you don't have time or are just not into listening to these type of things you should still download it. The more we support things like this the more willing the networks will be to offer more content.

We all track downloads! Don't forget the original WBB podcast! Wink

justintyme

PostPosted: 05/19/16 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
justintyme wrote:

Never do! Very Happy

My advice goes for all the content created by the hardworking people who bring depth to the sport we all love so much. Obviously I would encourage people to actually listen/watch/read the content for most of it tends to be excellent (especially the one alluded to by David here Wink ), but if time or life gets in the way, gI Ving the content a click or a download helps ensure that there will be more I the future!

PostPosted: 05/20/16 6:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
justintyme wrote:

Never do! Very Happy

My advice goes for all the content created by the hardworking people who bring depth to the sport we all love so much. Obviously I would encourage people to actually listen/watch/read the content for most of it tends to be excellent (especially the one alluded to by David here Wink ), but if time or life gets in the way, gI Ving the content a click or a download helps ensure that there will be more I the future!

Well said! And thanks!

pilight

PostPosted: 06/02/16 6:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=15909508

Quote:
LaChina Robinson and former WNBA All-Star Chasity Melvin discuss Maya Moore's performance against the Liberty, outstanding rookies thus far, the new AP rankings and more.

PostPosted: 06/09/16 5:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=16079667

Quote:
LaChina Robinson recaps the Sparks' dominating win over the Liberty and is joined by Lynx F Maya Moore and Dream G Angel McCoughtry to profile the players on and off the court.

PostPosted: 06/09/16 7:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

kool-aide wrote:
Nice. I guess listening works since Robinson said "higher than expected listeners" is a lot of what led to this podcast covering the W.

How does she know how high the listeners are?

justintyme

PostPosted: 06/09/16 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
kool-aide wrote:

How does she know how high the listeners are?

They track downloads from Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, and DC.

PostPosted: 12/15/17 11:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=21767722

LaChina talks to Morgan William and Bill Laimbeer (not at the same time)

PostPosted: 12/15/17 12:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I like the podcast a lot. I just wish LaChina Robinson would use more advanced stats and would also talk about defensive/offensive schemes more often, rather than just going on box score statistics.

root_thing

PostPosted: 12/15/17 12:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I like LaChina, but all that gushing about Tennessee and their game against Texas... Rolling Eyes

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: