RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

So, Pervnado requires lifetime unemployment, right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 12/11/17 7:27 pm    ::: So, Pervnado requires lifetime unemployment, right? Reply Reply with quote

Logically and as a matter of principle, none of the gropers, smoochers, cop-a-feelers, and sexual assaulters should ever be able to work again. For example, the politician who is forced out of his job by reason of such allegations -- even if unproved -- can't work in Hollywood, the media, government, a corporation, or anywhere ever again. That's because any employer who gives a job to such an outcast, once he bears the Mark of Cain, would themselves be immorally complicit in sexism, pedophilia and the rape culture.

Nor can the guilty ever be self-employed because any customer or client of theirs would similarly be complicit in sexism, pedophilia and the rape culture.

The stain, the Mark of Cain, also does not diminish over time. We know that 38 years can't do it.

To be effective, the employment ban must be total and permanent.

Welcome to America . . . the land of the free and the home of the brave . . . sweet land of liberty . . . the last refuge for the wretched refuse of your teeming shore . . . the world's beacon of due process of law.
justintyme

PostPosted: 12/11/17 7:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Pretty sure no reasonable person has ever claimed any of this.

But, they should certainly be penalized and be banned from certain types of jobs like government, law enforcement, security clearences, for example.

These people are just paying the initial price to society for their actions. Own up, make changes, and then they can start the long road to redemption.

PostPosted: 12/11/17 7:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Logically and as a matter of principle, none of the gropers, smoochers, cop-a-feelers, and sexual assaulters should ever be able to work again. For example, the politician who is forced out of his job by reason of such allegations -- even if unproved -- can't work in Hollywood, the media, government, a corporation, or anywhere ever again. That's because any employer who gives a job to such an outcast, once he bears the Mark of Cain, would themselves be immorally complicit in sexism, pedophilia and the rape culture.

Nor can the guilty ever be self-employed because any customer or client of theirs would similarly be complicit in sexism, pedophilia and the rape culture.

The stain, the Mark of Cain, also does not diminish over time. We know that 38 years can't do it.

To be effective, the employment ban must be total and permanent.

Welcome to America . . . the land of the free and the home of the brave . . . sweet land of liberty . . . the last refuge for the wretched refuse of your teeming shore . . . the world's beacon of due process of law.

I think a very important aspect, as you have touched on, is that the responses come loaded with hysteria and hyperbole. I mean it's not like there's any precedent for people being judged on a case-by-case basis, right?

As we start to shine a light on the systemic terrible treatment of women, we must not lose our consideration for all the poor unfortunate men and their apparent devastation that behaviour they've traditionally had expectations of getting away with is being threatened. It is kind of painful to witness, and I'm not being sarcastic when I say that.

PostPosted: 12/11/17 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Funny you should ask. I mean, if you are asking. It's a little hard to be sure.

Because I was just thinking today, if someone were to ever ask me what next? Say, what's next for the #MeToo movement and women focused in this area?

It would be...

To get ready to do what I think will be the very hard and long task of maintaining that wall of, Oh no, you can't come back.

But you may mean something different by 'work' than what I'm talking about. What I mean is a return to power by these incredible powerful human beings. Uh-uh. No. You can't come back Harvey, Charlie, Matt, Louis, Kevin, etc. You can go to work cleaning fucking toilets. I'm sure there are many places that would JUMP at hiring you to do a job like that.

But no, you can't come back to the world of power and influence that you once had. You certainly are loaded with cash and don't need the money. Unless law enforcement gets off its ass and your attorney fees break you.

But I doubt in the case of the people I've mentioned that's even possible. Those people are all going to be fine but if they ever need to actually get a real job I'm sure their are many places that would snatch up a Harvey Weinstein or Kevin Spacey to clean their toilets.

pilight

PostPosted: 12/11/17 8:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh please. We let a Klansman serve in congress for over 50 years, right up until he dropped dead during Obama's first term.

PostPosted: 12/11/17 8:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Oh please. We let a Klansman serve in congress for over 50 years, right up until he dropped dead during Obama's first term.

And we allowed slave owners to serve in congress for years.

Until we didn't.

The point being at some point we have to do better and say, "No. No more."

PostPosted: 12/11/17 10:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You know, uh, also, just sayin', it's not like we really have to reinvent the wheel. lol There's this shit called LAWS. I mean, is it LEGAL, Glenn, to whip out Louis Junior and jack the fuck off in front of a woman without her asking for any of that? Is it somehow LEGAL, then, in the workplace? In a hotel at night when, again, there was no request for meat beating?

I'm all for due process. Criminal due process. Some of these people would have been executed already in another time and place in America. I think, anyway. A women is crying and begging you not to and showing you pictures of her small children and her mother with cancer. And you smack the pictures out of her hand and drag her by the hair into the bathroom and rape her?

You see, this is the problem. Society crying out for justice, or vengeance.

pilight

PostPosted: 12/11/17 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
pilight wrote:

And we allowed slave owners to serve in congress for years.

Until we didn't.

The point being at some point we have to do better and say, "No. No more."

We stopped having slave owners in congress because they all died off. There was never a time when it was disqualifying. This isn't like that. Sexual harassers will never be gone. Being a Klansman still isn't disqualifying. Byrd would still be in the senate if he was alive. Roy Moore could show up to a rally wearing a white hood and not lose a single vote, and the same people defending him now would be be defending him then.

Nothing has changed about Al Franken. He's the same guy he was a month ago when everyone loved him. He hasn't broken any laws that I'm aware of. He should stay in his seat and let the voters decide how much it matters.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: