RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Thank you, Shades . . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 11/27/17 11:54 am    ::: Thank you, Shades . . . Reply Reply with quote

. . . for a heroic amount of game day work during a very busy week.
Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 11/27/17 12:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ditto. With all the games and the other sports going on this made it easier for me to follow.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 11/27/17 1:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Another thank you from me. Your hard work is much appreciated.

myrtle

PostPosted: 11/27/17 2:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

agree. It was a massive amount of bball. Muchly appreciate all the links. thanks.

- Amanda Gorman
calbearman76

PostPosted: 11/27/17 5:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wasn't going to contribute to this particular thread since I had already thanked you for your help in trying to get me to be able to post pictures on the Minnesota-UNLV thread. But now that I'm home and I see you have cleaned up my posting "grammar" so that my picture could be posted, let me add my thanks not only for your direct help to me but also to the board as a whole.

There is no point for this board to devolve into some of the negative comments that I read this weekend between all my basketball watching. I know we all have our own favorite players and teams, and there may also may be some teams we don't like for whatever reason, but I hope we can all keep our discussions civil and respectful. Those of us who post do so to share in a discussion of a wonderful game whose interest is unfortunately not shared by a broad audience. We should be thankful that there is a place to share these thoughts, engage in spirited discussion where appropriate, but always be considerate and appreciative of all the others on the board (as well as the monitors) for the work they do to allow us a place to discuss this great game.

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 11/27/17 7:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We all appreciate the job that Shades does in organizing all this information. It is much appreciated!

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 11/28/17 10:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tracking viewing, listening, and stat opportunities this past week from all these tournaments was both an especially daunting undertaking for Shades, and a particularly helpful one for the rest of us. Bravo!

summertime blues

PostPosted: 11/28/17 1:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Echoing the thanks. I really appreciate this forum. I'd go nuts trying to sort out all these games by myself! Thanks, Shades!

PostPosted: 11/29/17 2:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A job well done, Shades, and much appreciated. I'm always here looking for video/audio links of my games of interest.

Howee

PostPosted: 11/30/17 11:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hear, hear!

Shades' endeavors here are unparalleled in quality and consistency. Thank you!

calbearman76 wrote:
Those of us who post do so to share in a discussion of a wonderful game whose interest is unfortunately not shared by a broad audience. We should be thankful that there is a place to share these thoughts, engage in spirited discussion where appropriate, but always be considerate and appreciative of all the others on the board (as well as the monitors) for the work they do to allow us a place to discuss this great game.

AAAA-men. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: