RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Sexual Assault (Who's Next?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sigur3

PostPosted: 12/07/17 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
The Associated Press @AP
BREAKING: GOP Rep. Trent Franks is resigning after ethics inquiry into his discussion of surrogacy with female staffers.

Genero36

PostPosted: 12/07/17 9:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

New lawsuit alleges director Bryan Singer raped a 17-year-old boy

Quote:
In a lawsuit filed Thursday in Washington state, Cesar Sanchez-Guzman says the incident happened in 2003 when he attended a party on a yacht in the Seattle area. Sanchez-Guzman was 17 at the time.

The civil suit, obtained by USA TODAY, claims Singer offered to take Sanchez-Guzman on a tour of the yacht. When they arrived at one of the rooms, the suit alleges Singer "forced Cesar to the floor, shoved Cesar’s face against his crotch area and demanded Cesar perform oral sex on him." The suit says Singer then forcibly anally penetrated Sanchez-Guzman.

Singer later promised he would help Sanchez-Guzman in Hollywood if he didn't tell anyone what had happened, the suit says.

The allegation hits the same week Singer was fired from his film Bohemian Rhapsody, which has been filming in London.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/12/07/new-lawsuit-alleges-director-bryan-singer-raped-17-year-old-boy/933265001/

PostPosted: 12/07/17 10:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
Quote:
The Associated Press @AP
BREAKING: GOP Rep. Trent Franks is resigning after ethics inquiry into his discussion of surrogacy with female staffers.

This story is very strange. I think there has to be more to it than is being reported.

Genero36

PostPosted: 12/11/17 1:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mario Batali steps away from business, TV show amid sexual misconduct allegations

Quote:
Batali has also been a host on ABC's "The Chew" for the past several years. An ABC spokesperson told CNNMoney on Monday that he is also stepping away from that production.

"We have asked Mario Batali to step away from The Chew while we review the allegations that have just recently come to our attention," the spokesperson said. "ABC takes matters like this very seriously as we are committed to a safe work environment. While we are unaware of any type of inappropriate behavior involving him and anyone affiliated with the show, we will swiftly address any alleged violations of our standards of conduct."

And Food Network, which aired Batali's show "Molto Mario" from 1996 to 2004, said it is shelving plans to bring back the program.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/11/media/mario-batali-sexual-misconduct-allegations/index.html

PostPosted: 12/11/17 4:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

'His fingers went into the crack of my a**!' Ex-wife of crooner Eddie Fisher claims Larry King groped her twice - once sliding his hand down the back of her dress and again squeezing her butt so hard it left a bruise
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 12/11/17 4:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ryan Lizza booted from The New Yorker for sex misconduct

Quote:
Star political reporter Ryan Lizza is out at The New Yorker over what the magazine calls “improper sexual conduct.”

Lizza, 43, had been The New Yorker’s Washington correspondent since 2007.
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 12/11/17 4:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
'His fingers went into the crack of my a**!' Ex-wife of crooner Eddie Fisher claims Larry King groped her twice - once sliding his hand down the back of her dress and again squeezing her butt so hard it left a bruise

This is too graphic. Not the details. Just the thought of Larry King... gaahhhhggg!!! I don't even what to know whose ass.

Larry King in undated photo.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 12/11/17 4:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:

Quote:
Star political reporter Ryan Lizza is out at The New Yorker over what the magazine calls “improper sexual conduct.”

Oh My Gawd.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 12/11/17 4:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Mario Batali steps away from business, TV show amid sexual misconduct allegations

"We have asked Mario Batali to step away from The Chew while we review the allegations that have just recently come to our attention," l

Which one of those gourds is Mario Batali?

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 12/11/17 7:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

Quote:

Oh My Gawd.

CNN Suspends Contributor Ryan Lizza Amid "Improper Sexual Conduct" Probe
Genero36

PostPosted: 12/12/17 8:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marshall Faulk among NFL Network employees suspended amid sexual harassment allegations

Quote:
Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor, Donovan McNabb, and former executive producer at NFL Network Eric Weinberger are among those accused, in a complaint obtained by Bloomberg. Weinberger is now the president of Bill Simmons’ media group.

Ex-NFL Network wardrobe stylist Jami Cantor, who filed a wrongful termination suit in October, alleges in an amended complaint that Faulk would ask her "deeply personal and invasive questions" about her sex life. The suit also claims Faulk touched Cantor's breasts and groped her.

Weinberger allegedly sent "several nude pictures of himself and sexually explicit texts" to Cantor. He also allegedly told her to touch his crotch and that she was "put on earth to pleasure me."

Taylor, a former Steelers defensive back turned analyst, allegedly sent Cantor a video of him masturbating in the shower and McNabb, a former analyst, also sent explicit comments to her phone, according to the compliant.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/marshall-faulk-among-nfl-network-employees-suspended-amid-sexual-harassment-allegations/ar-BBGD1o4?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 12/12/17 2:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Los Angeles: KTTV Fox News Anchor Steve Edwards was fired yesterday over sexual assault allegations

Quote:
"We can confirm that Steve Edwards is no longer employed by KTTV," a network representative said Monday in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. The longtime anchor was reportedly fired after allegations of sexual harassment were made against him, according to a report from FTV Live. The site also first broke that KTTV news director Kris Knutsen announced Edwards' dismissal on Monday to the channel's staff.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-edwards-at-good-day-la-1066530

Last edited by Genero36 on 12/12/17 4:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
StevenHW

PostPosted: 12/12/17 3:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Los Angeles: KTTV Fox News Anchor Steve Edwards was fired yesterday over sexual assault allegations

Quote:
"We can confirm that Steve Edwards is no longer employed by KTTV," a network representative said Monday in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. The longtime anchor was reportedly fired after allegations of sexual harassment were made against him, according to a report from FTV Live. The site also first broke that KTTV news director Kris Knutsen announced Edwards' dismissal on Monday to the channel's staff.

Curious why a photo of actor Jon Voight is in there, when he wasn't mentioned in that report. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 12/12/17 3:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Famed restaurateur allegedly has ‘rape room’ in trendy NYC eatery

Quote:
The owner of one of the city’s most famous celeb hangouts, the Spotted Pig, has been accused of routinely groping female employees and demanding sex and nude photos from them — while allowing his buddies to molest them too, a new report says.

An after-hours space on the third floor of restaurateur Ken Friedman’s tony Village hot spot is even known among workers and industry insiders as “the rape room” — where public sex is on display, according to the New York Times, quoting 10 women who are accusing the powerful businessman of unwanted sexual advances.
StevenHW

PostPosted: 12/12/17 3:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Famed restaurateur allegedly has ‘rape room’ in trendy NYC eatery

Quote:
The owner of one of the city’s most famous celeb hangouts, the Spotted Pig, has been accused of routinely groping female employees and demanding sex and nude photos from them — while allowing his buddies to molest them too, a new report says.

An after-hours space on the third floor of restaurateur Ken Friedman’s tony Village hot spot is even known among workers and industry insiders as “the rape room” — where public sex is on display, according to the New York Times, quoting 10 women who are accusing the powerful businessman of unwanted sexual advances.

Eewwww!!! Evil or Very Mad

It's no coincidence that the place is called The Spotted Pig! Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 12/13/17 1:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/13/opinion/contributors/salma-hayek-harvey-weinstein

This is a great and heartbreaking essay by Salma Hayek about her run ins with Harvey Winstein that gets right to the heart of the matter, and just how much leverage a powerful person can have over a woman. While it is a Hollywood story, this dynamic is not unique to it.

So when people ask, "Why didn't she say something before?" or "Why didn't she just leave?" the answer is right here.

PostPosted: 12/13/17 5:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:

Quote:

Well, they're all gone now. One of the most unique chemical reactions ever to happen on TV. This cretin, Jillian Barberie, and Dorothy Lucey, as I was telling you guys a few weeks ago. Good Day LA. Nothing fucking like it.

I was thinking about something even before he was let go.

So one of the parts of the little dynamic they had was that about 30% of the time, Steve Edwards here would act, I don't think it was really an act, but he would come off very convincingly as TRULY pissed off and disgusted at the nonsense of his two female co-hosts. Not abusive but momentarily seething with disdain. Other than a grunt or sigh it was mostly silent film acting. But you never knew when he'd go there and it was like an element of danger the other two worked around. The king's displeasure. But the rest of the time was split between him going along with the mayhem or arguing in an entertaining way with the ladies in a way that contributed to the whiz bang chemistry set atmosphere. It all worked. Every part of it.

But then, after the two mainstay women were let go, again, as I already said, they struck gold with this quirky dumb but intelligent (almost Gracie Allen style) beauty Maria Sansone. But she got pregnant and was in and out of the action from then on. That left Steve with a cast of supporting females NONE of which had a drop of the talent and charisma and humor of Jillian Barberie, Dorothy Lucey, or Maria Sansone. And that's when things got fucking ugly. He was often full-time surly as hell and even abusive to all these lesser lights, with no power at all compared to this guy, who was and is, pretty much a legend in local television in America. It was so bad you'd want to kick his ass if you saw him. And the women were terrified. Seriously. They were pissing themselves.

So he also had the vibe of a womanizing guy. I don't count that actually against anyone. A lot of us grew up in generations where that was just the standard male posture in life and it's so tied into our human nature that you're just going to have to wait for us all to die off and hope YOUR guys are actually better dudes about that kind of shit. But I'm so glad to see this guy finally taken down and I'm not surprised at all it was because of something like this. But I wish they would have pulled the plug on him when he was so obviously mistreating women on the air.

Genero36

PostPosted: 12/13/17 9:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PBS Suspends ‘Tavis Smiley’ Following Sexual Misconduct Investigation (EXCLUSIVE)

Quote:
“Effective today, PBS has indefinitely suspended distribution of ‘Tavis Smiley,’ produced by TS Media, an independent production company,” the public broadcaster said. “PBS engaged an outside law firm to conduct an investigation immediately after learning of troubling allegations regarding Mr. Smiley. This investigation included interviews with witnesses as well as with Mr. Smiley. The inquiry uncovered multiple, credible allegations of conduct that is inconsistent with the values and standards of PBS, and the totality of this information led to today’s decision.”

Sources close to the production told Variety that PBS hired attorney Sarah Taylor Wirtz of the firm MSK to oversee an investigation into Smiley’s behavior after receiving allegations of misconduct by Smiley, who hosts and produces the talk show. Wirtz declined Variety‘s request for comment. According to sources, MSK took reports from 10 witnesses, a mix of men and women of different races and employment levels in Smiley’s organization, most of them former staffers.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/tavis-smiley-pbs-1202639424/

PostPosted: 12/13/17 9:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault commits suicide

Quote:
Johnson appeared to post a note on his Facebook page preceding the suicide.

“The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be,” his Facebook page read.

“I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME.”
Genero36

PostPosted: 12/13/17 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault commits suicide

Quote:
Johnson appeared to post a note on his Facebook page preceding the suicide.

“The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be,” his Facebook page read.

“I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME.”

All 7 and we'll watch them fall
They stand in the way of love
And we will smoke them all
With an intellect and a savoir-faire
No one in the whole universe
Will ever compare
I am yours now and you are mine
And together we'll love through
All space and time, so don't cry
One day all 7 will die

PostPosted: 12/14/17 8:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

'This has gone too far,' says Tavis Smiley after PBS suspends his show for 'misconduct'

Quote:
He said he has the “utmost respect” for all women, and celebrates “the courage of those women who have come forth of late to share their own truth.”

“Let me also assure you that I have never groped, inappropriately exposed myself or coerced any colleague in the workplace ever in my 30-year career,” Smiley said.

“If having a consensual relationship with a colleague years ago is the stuff that leads to this kind of public humiliation and personal destruction, heaven help us,” he added in a written statement posted on Facebook.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/this-has-gone-too-far-says-tavis-smiley-after-pbs-suspends-his-show-for-misconduct/ar-BBGIAeV?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 12/14/17 8:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Five more women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct across three decades

Quote:
Actress Natashia Williams-Blach, who appeared in a Simmons-produced film, “How to Be a Player,” said that in 1996, after taking her to a yoga class, he attempted to force her to perform oral sex. Williams-Blach, who was 18 at the time, said she extricated herself from the situation by telling Simmons that she needed to go to study hall at UCLA, where she was a freshman.

Massage therapist Erin Beattie alleged that while giving Simmons a massage at a Seattle hotel in 2005, the mogul exposed himself and asked her to touch his penis. She said he also made lewd sexual comments and boasted of the ease with which he could sell yoga DVDs to the masses, whom he called “sheep.”

Two former Tantris employees described a sexually charged and tense atmosphere at the studio, where Simmons frequently attended class and oversaw programs. One of those women, former general manager Karen Russell, who left in February, believed Simmons was taking advantage of his position to pursue women at the studio.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-russell-simmons-yoga-20171213-htmlstory.html

PostPosted: 12/14/17 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Head of Congressional Ethics Office Sued for Abusing Position, Accused of Assaulting Women

Quote:
A top congressional ethics official who oversees investigations into misconduct by lawmakers is accused in a federal lawsuit of verbally abusing and physically assaulting women and using his federal position to influence local law enforcement, according to a complaint filed in a federal court in Pennsylvania last month.
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 12/14/17 6:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dustin Hoffman Accused of Exposing Himself to a Minor, Assaulting Two Women

Quote:
Cori Thomas was in high school when she says Dustin Hoffman exposed himself to her in a hotel room. Melissa Kester was a recent college graduate when Hoffman allegedly sexually assaulted her while recording audio for the film “Ishtar.” A third woman, who asked to remain anonymous, said that Hoffman assaulted her in the back of a station wagon and manipulated her into a subsequent sexual encounter that left her traumatized
tfan

PostPosted: 12/14/17 8:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

'Great American Baking Show' pulled amid Johnny Iuzzini allegations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: