RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

"Trump Agenda Survey"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 10/12/17 5:41 pm    ::: "Trump Agenda Survey" Reply Reply with quote

All those years ago (~40, give or take a few) when I registered to vote, I followed in the footsteps of my parents and grandparents and registered republican. I was 18, what did I know! I've just never bothered to change it and hey, I get funny stuff like this.

Today I get this "Trump Agenda Survey" in the mail. Along with a three page letter from Ronna McDaniel, is a survey. I haven't read more than the first sentence of the letter. The survey has the following at the top: "A PROJECT OF THE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE."

There is a registration #, a bar code and a couple of other numbers that look like some kind of ID (L##LL### #########)

There in a box that says "NOTICE: This DOCUMENT IS REGISTERED to the individual named below and must be accounted for during tabulation. If you choose not to represent your District in this official Trump Agenda Survey, sign and return this Document using the pre-addressed envelope provided." (Notice that, even though it's SO IMPORTANT that it is accounted for, I have to supply the stamp!

First question is asking if I have any interest serving as a volunteer or to assist a candidate in my area. NO!

Second question is a please rank the following:

I'm not going to type everything, but briefly, here are my choices in the same order they are on the survey:

*Build a border wall Rolling Eyes
*Reverse Obama's unconstitutional executive orders Rolling Eyes
*Enforce immigration laws and withhold funding from "sanctuary cities" who harbor illegal immigrants in violation of federal law (I'm not sure that he would know a federal law if it bit him in his ass!)
*Repeal and replace (ooops!)
*Re-equip and rebuild our military
*Reduce fed. regs and cut corp. taxes to get the economy growing (I thought that all of the growth in the stock market and decrease in unemployment was already due to his efforts Rolling Eyes)
*Encourage domestic exploration & production of domestic energy sources
*Renegotiate trade deals to put Am. jobs first
*Shrink the size of the fed. bureaucracy to make it more accountable and efficient
*Tax reform to simplify income tax system, making it flatter and more fair
*Other ___________ (Resign!!!!!!)

Then there are 10 more Y, N, no opinion questions. (Let me know if you want me to post them.)

Question #13 is asking if I will make a commitment to stand with the asshole in the WH & reps in congress as they fight to put our nation back on track and MAGA? I can answer:

YES! You can cont on me...with some suggested contribution amounts, ranging from $25 - 1,000, and 'other'.

No, I cannot commit, but I support our asshole in the WH and his Agenda. Here's my survey and $15.00 to cover processing. (A little 'pay to play?" If I don't contribute, my survey is thrown in the trash?)

No, I do not support the asshole ine the WH and republicans in Congress. (Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!!!)

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
tfan

PostPosted: 10/12/17 8:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Both sides of the aisle support job export and illegal immigration, so 3 of those items are definitely going to have extreme difficulty getting passed by Congress. I believe that simplifying the tax code also has little support in Congress. Not sure where that comes from as I don't believe Trump has made that an issue.

myrtle

PostPosted: 10/13/17 5:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Do fill it out.

Watching him sign exec. orders is like watching a little kid in the candy store. Oh goody, I get more candy and everybody stands around applauding like I'm a great kid. I think you could put just about anything in front of him and he would sign it. Not sure he can actually read.

- Amanda Gorman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: