RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Corey Feldman is About to Identify Abusers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 03/04/20 4:54 pm    ::: Corey Feldman is About to Identify Abusers Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="606" height="342" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/exGPcHIGO44" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://youtu.be/exGPcHIGO44

PostPosted: 03/05/20 5:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hope Feldman is able to expose these monsters. Also, who is this Wendy person?? Glad she is having Feldman on to talk about this, but she keeps interrupting him to say things that Feldman keeps having to correct her on, because she's wrong. And she even had him on her show a decade ago about this very thing, and she still keeps being wrong? Just shut up and let him speak.......

Genero36

PostPosted: 03/09/20 9:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just revealed that Charlie Sheen raped Haim; not on the documentary though. That will begin at 11:15 pm (EDT).

PostPosted: 03/09/20 10:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That’s a minute from now. Where?

PostPosted: 03/09/20 10:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
That’s a minute from now. Where?

Pay-per-view at :

https://www.mytruthdoc.com/#

PostPosted: 03/10/20 12:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Something apparently went wrong. Were you able to watch it? I think most weren’t.

PostPosted: 03/10/20 7:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Something apparently went wrong. Were you able to watch it? I think most weren’t.

No. Apparently, only those who were at the LA screening got to watch it.

Corey Feldman accuses Charlie Sheen of sexually abusing Corey Haim in (My) Truth documentary
Quote:

Corey Feldman named names.

In his new documentary (My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys, which debuted on Monday night at a screening in Los Angeles, Feldman listed the men who he says sexually assaulted him and his friend Corey Haim when they were child stars. Among the names, Feldman alleged Haim had said actor Charlie Sheen raped him while making the 1986 Steven Spielberg film Lucas.

Quote:
In the doc, Feldman first named three men he had previously accused of sexual abuse himself: Jon Grissom, an actor who had small roles in License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream costarring Feldman and Haim, nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and former talent manager Marty Weiss. He also said Dominick Brascia, a former actor and one-time friend of both Coreys who died in 2018, had sexually abused Haim.

Quote:
In 2017, Brascia — who was accused by Feldman of abusing Haim in the documentary — reportedly told the National Enquirer that Haim had confided in him that he and Sheen “smoked pot and had sex.” Sheen denied the allegations and sued the Enquirer for libel.

“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas,” the National Enquirer quoted Brascia as saying. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”

https://ew.com/movies/corey-feldman-accuses-charlie-sheen-abuse-corey-haim-my-truth-documentary/

PostPosted: 03/10/20 7:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lucas isn't a Spielberg film. It was written and directed by David Seltzer and produced by David Nicksay

PostPosted: 03/11/20 5:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Anyone who’s even slightly interested absolutely has to read the LA Times account of the live screening. Link at the bottom.

On a personal note. Deeply devastated to read the last four words below.

“Feldman is not the only one who makes the assault allegation against Sheen in the documentary. The accusation is repeated by Feldman’s ex-wife, Susannah Sprague, “The Lost Boys” costar Jamison Newlander, “The Two Coreys” producer Scott Carlson, actor Henry Penzi and late friend Gary Hays.”

Gary was my best friend when I first came to LA. He introduced me to this place. Maybe not in a way that was healthy for my body and mind but I was already that guy long before I came to California. But after a couple of years, I knew that if I was going to survive in this town, I would have to cut ties with Gary and a couple other hammerheads that I hung out with in the early days. And so when mrs jammer came out to LA, that was that.

One night we were in someone’s apartment in West Hollywood. Everyone had their own 8-ball of coke. Corey Feldman, who was indeed friends with Gary, came in with another kid around his age. Gary was an actor and really... I don’t know what’s the right word... fawning over Corey Feldman? Just felt it was cool I guess that he was there. But what I remember thinking was that there’s all this fucking coke in the place and here is this kid who was like 16 at the time. And the friend with him was also right around that age. Could have been Corey Haim but I wouldn’t have known. I’d never heard of him at the time.

That would have been August 1988. This is Gary on whatever sitcom this is.

Gary and I hung out in the bar at the Improv. Across the street at the Mustache Cafe where the waitresses were all models. The bar at the original Spago. Cafe Roma in Beverly Hills. A couple of places in the Valley. At one we went in there for the giant martinis and the place was packed, a band was set up and ready to play, and Gary had this knowing sneaky attitude about it all. And then John Fogerty comes out and plays all the Creedence hits he was legally prohibited from playing at the time.

Fucking Gary. Jesus.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2020-03-10/corey-feldman-documentary-sexual-abuse

PostPosted: 03/11/20 3:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jeez. A thread from exactly ten years ago where I go into even more detail. Feldman must have timed this all to coincide with the anniversary of the other Corey’s death.

http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?p=780048#780048

PostPosted: 03/11/20 3:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:

The sitcom is Diff'rent Strokes. Gary looks like Ricky Schroder in that screenshot. I wonder when he passed.

PostPosted: 03/11/20 4:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

The sitcom is Diff'rent Strokes. Gary looks like Ricky Schroder in that screenshot. I wonder when he passed.

Yeah he got the Ricky Schroeder thing a lot. I have no information on his passing. Can’t find anything online.

I had a big personality back where I came from. But out here I immediately fell in with guys who all had big personalities. And that enabled me to sort of figure out the transition from a small but wild town in the declining rust belt to all this out here while continuing to be able to pull off being myself.

Despite the substance abuse we were all engaged in, I think this was so important. You choose your friends and people gravitate to each other for complex reasons depending on where you are in your life. And at this point I’m now looking at everything that happened in my life that brought me to where I am now as essential and I wouldn’t dare wish to change even one thing.

It’s hard seeing this news. This motherfucker was funny. Loved acting and the movies of course. But above anything else, what blew his mind the most was great athletes. Big Rams fan. Lakers. Incredibly deferential and respectful of mrs jammer. Had a condo on Sierra Bonita in Hollywood that he paid for with winnings from some game show.

I’m really glad mrs jammer eventually followed me out here. Shocked

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: