View previous topic :: View next topic  
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/28/18 12:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bump

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 01/28/18 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/28/18 12:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Could Tina & Angel be heading to Vegas? Though I still think Stokes ends up with Vegas.

Angel for the Aces #1 pick & Stokes to the Aces for Alexander?

PG: Jefferson/Plum
SG: McBride/Holmes
SF: McCoughtry/Montgomery/Coffey
PF: Hamby/#13 pick/Burdick
C: Harrison/Stokes

Dont think its tina . The primary word was SF. Dont think its Angel bc player and coach reunion doesn't match With her and Bill. Cappie though.. Shocked

PostPosted: 01/28/18 12:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You could be missing what is right in front of you WNBA09. Cambage, Angel, Diggins - could be pretty strong.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/28/18 12:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
You could be missing what is right in front of you WNBA09. Cambage, Angel, Diggins - could be pretty strong.

Yes i would cry of joy , but its not my wings. Its LV making the move . But if so randy you just became the love of my life! I will reach out to a few friends to make sure though. Angel would be the delight of my dreams! Or Wings! Cool

PostPosted: 01/28/18 12:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Plus the whole West coast thing is throwing it off. Dallas is more southern coast not even really near a coast to be honest.

PostPosted: 01/28/18 12:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Plus the whole West coast thing is throwing it off. Dallas is more southern coast not even really near a coast to be honest.

Dallas is closer to a coast than Vegas

PostPosted: 01/28/18 12:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And the tweet said "west coast as in Western Conference" or something like that.

Dallas is very close to the "west coast" of the Gulf of Mexico.

Shades

PostPosted: 01/28/18 12:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
And the tweet said "west coast as in Western Conference" or something like that.

Dallas is very close to the "west coast" of the Gulf of Mexico.

I think she gave herself away by saying “western conference” to point out that it’s not really a west coast team, like LAS or SEA.

If it was SEA, the first thought that came to my mind was a Hughes and DRob reunion. Phoenix is likely committing to Ferocious Little Bunny as the starter.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 01/28/18 1:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

I see Vegas being closer to a coast than Dallas, or do I not know how to read a map? Rolling Eyes

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/28/18 1:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
pilight wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

I see Vegas being closer to a coast than Dallas, or do I not know how to read a map? Rolling Eyes

Yea everyone seems to be counting the gulf of mexico in which is about 6 hours away lol , but i spoke to a few Wings personal and no one seems to be familiar with any trades here unless its something fred has been secretly working under the table in which i highly doubt he could pull off a move like this nor do i have faith ole bibby could either.

PostPosted: 01/28/18 1:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Reunion hint possibilities:
ACES
Lindsay Allen
Rebecca Allen
Kelsey Bone
Tina Charles
Anna Cruz
Ivory Latta
Alex Montgomery
Tweety Nolan(Laughing)
Cappie Pondexter
Nayo Raincock-Ekunwe
Carolyn Swords
Kia Vaughn
Erica Wheeler
Tanisha Wright

LYNX
Damiris Dantas
Janelle McCarville
Shay Murphy
Dev Peters (no thank you)

MERCURY
Candice Dupree
Noelle Quinn

SPARKS
Jennifer Hamson
Camille Little
Noelle Quinn(?)
Allie Quigley(?)
Shekinna Stricklen
Tanisha Wright

STORM
Sydney Colson
Kayla McBride
Danielle Adams
Monique Currie
Shenise Johnson
Alex Montgomery
Kayla Pedersen
Jia Perkins

WINGS
Matee Ajavon(?)
Jordan Hooper
Sancho Lyttle
Angel McCoughtry
Odyssey Sims

Last edited by Shades on 01/30/18 12:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Randy

PostPosted: 01/28/18 1:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades you pretty proved my point about most of the reunions being "meh" or who cares. A feel big deals, most of them are not.

BTW - I suspect the the Aces are going to sign Mo, and that the other tweet refers to another deal.

toad455

PostPosted: 01/28/18 1:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I was taking the Aces' small forward signing and the coach-player reunion as two separate things. McCoughtry as the SF going to Vegas for their first round pick. Dupree back to Phoenix is believable. Also, Angel to Dallas is believable.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Shades

PostPosted: 01/28/18 1:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Shades you pretty proved my point about most of the reunions being "meh" or who cares. A feel big deals, most of them are not.

BTW - I suspect the the Aces are going to sign Mo, and that the other tweet refers to another deal.

Charles, McCoughtry, and Sims would be the biggest deals.

I can’t see Sims returning to the Wings after having a breakout year with the Sparks, so we can probably scratch her off the list. Charles and McCoughtry seem unlikely to move, so that leaves a bunch of uneventful cases.

Although I wouldn’t mind having Dantas back in Minnesota. Dantas for #12, unless Vadeeva falls that far?

Randy

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Problem is we really have a weakness at the 4 position and I don't see anyone out there at 12 better than Dantas. Sancho's a UFA and her age, injury history and Spanish NT obligations suggest we have a pressing need to keep Dantas.

I pretty much agree with your comments about Sims, Charles and Angel. Of the 3, I think Angel is probably the most likely trade candidate because we have a new regime, this year may be viewed as a year to put the new system into place and ready the team for its return to Phillips arena in 2019. This would be the time to cash in the Angel chip, if there is any intention to do so. Having said all that, I'd say it's probably not that likely.

Last edited by Randy on 01/28/18 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Randy wrote:

Charles, McCoughtry, and Sims would be the biggest deals.

I can’t see Sims returning to the Wings after having a breakout year with the Sparks, so we can probably scratch her off the list. Charles and McCoughtry seem unlikely to move, so that leaves a bunch of uneventful cases.

Although I wouldn’t mind having Dantas back in Minnesota. Dantas for #12, unless Vadeeva falls that far?

Ahh so these are two seperate deals. Mo Currie to Vegas seems feasable as shes the hands behind the tweet and probably the only person who believes she still is a big time player lol.Angel to dallas though would be ideal although no chatter being made i can still see it. Who do we give up in return though? Not a fan of trading picks or young players for vets who have less than 5 years left in the tank.

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

maybe Christmas & #6 for angel i suppose?

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Christmas' husband is a HS coach in the Atlanta area as I recall. Might be possible though I would like more in return.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Christmas' husband is a HS coach in the Atlanta area as I recall. Might be possible though I would like more in return.

What about KCK &Davis for Angel? i dont believe angel deserves 3 players in value for a trade. I would not include #6 and both players for angel.

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Throw in next year's No. 1 (heck, it will almost be a second round pick) and I'll send it up to Seinko and recommend he approve it. Laughing (Like he would care, but he could probably use a good laugh).

Sorry to go all Jello on this, but I changed my mind. Powers and No. 6+Chong for Angel..... Razz

Last edited by Randy on 01/28/18 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Balance of the east and west continues to sway one way and more of a discrepancy and reason why im happy we have the new playoff format. The East can never catch a break.

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ivory Latta played for Laimbeer in Detroit...

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:

Ehhh how could she possibly be any type of upgrade to what they already have though? Bill wouldn't make any splashes with that. Doesnt seem like his style. Take over new franchise first priority bring ivory latta Shocked Laughing

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:

That’s pretty obscure, but I’ll add it to my list. Can you verify the ones with ? marks? I was just going by memory and some these are foggy.

J-Spoon

PostPosted: 01/28/18 2:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Also it is two separate tweets so the SF to Vegas and player coach reunion don't have to be the same thing.

How about Jefferson to Seattle (Hughes drafted her) for Langhorne or Jefferson and #13 for #5.

Somewhere else there was a Currie and Langhorne coming back together hint maybe they both end up in Vegas, that fulfills the SF to Vegas tweet and if it is Jefferson for Langhorne also fulfills the player coach reunion.

Plum/Colson
McBride/#13 (Atkins, Nurse, Scaife)
Currie/Burdick/Coffey or Hamby
Langhorne/Dos Santos
Wilson/Harrison/Alexander

or really make it interesting by also trading #1 for McCoughtry

Plum/Colson
McBride/Currie/#13
McCoughtry/Burdick/Coffey or Hamby
Langhorn/Dos Santos
Harrison/Alexander

Charles only ends up in Vegas, or anywhere that isn't NY if NY doesn't exist.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 6 of 23

Jump to: